ㅡ Seven

Blossom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed by, the fans of both groups; BTS and Rexcellent are questioning the relationship of both maknae; Jungkook and Taylor. Fans are dying to know the relationship, the truth behind their intimacy on screen and off screen. Fans have been asking both of them are their group's Twitter account but all they received back is a ' : )) ' from both Jungkook and Taylor. The fans aren't annoyed or angry at the response but they're impatient and eager to find out the truth. Some best friends act like them and some lovers act like them so, are they best friends or lovers? Bang PD let out a statement saying that the company still haven't receive anything as in permission from both people so they can't do anything about it even though the whole company knows that Jungkook and Taylor are a thing.

Taylor who were sitting in her studio is currently studying all alone with soft jazz music at the background. Jihye who were currently recording V Live enters the maknae's neat, elegant studio while holding the phone in her hand as the camera is now focusing at Taylor's side profile. Comments as well as the heart on the V Live are starting to boost up at the moment Taylor come in sight. “Wow, the fans are loving maknae. As soon as your view came in sight, the heart and comments are getting a lot.”, Jihye said as she moves closer towards Taylor and sat down on the chair next to the maknae. Taylor gasps when she noticed the camera before covering her face with her notebook. “Ji! I'm not wearing any makeup right now.”. Jihye laughs when her best friend freaked out before she shook her head.

“You still look gorgeous, Tay! Come on, the fans want to see your no makeup face.”. Jihye signals for the notebook to be put down with her hand before Taylor raised an eyebrow at her best friend. “They want to see it or you want to see it?”. Jihye smiles and shakes her head. “I've seen your no makeup face all the time, Tay.”

Taylor purses her lips to form into a pout and surrender as she puts the notebook down on the table. Jihye roars in happiness at the moment the fans commented on the video a lot of times with them getting a lot of hearts as well. Jihye brings the camera closer since Taylor scoot closer to Jihye to read the comments that the fans had left. “Do you want to read or I read?”, Jihye asks Taylor in English before the maknae responds in English as well. “Go ahead.”

username | Level 3
Ohh my god, how can Taylor be so beautiful-- 

username | Level 2
Jihye and Tay are gorgeous. WHAAAAT

username | Level 5
Taylor! Sing 11:11 for me, please~~

“Tay, you got a request from a fan! Sing your song, come on.”, Jihye said as she sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter