ㅡ Thirteen

Blossom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chase, Yoon and Jihye was super happy and proud of their maknae's achievements as well as the group's achievement at the Golden Disk Award. When they heard the sound of passcode being entered, Chase was the first one to stood in front of the door. “Maknae. Welcome back and congratulations on your awards as well as your relationship.”. As the remaining members stood in front of the door to congratulate the maknae, the smile on their face fade away when they saw how pale the maknae look which worried them. Before they even get to ask questions, Taylor's eyes were slowly starting to close and her body moves to the side before she drop to the side and Chase managed to hold the maknae in her arms.

“Hanyoung-ah. Youngie! Wake up.”, Chase said as she shakes the maknae's body in her arms but the younger has just lost her conscious. Yoon pulled out her phone to called their manager about what had just happened while Jihye crouched down next to Taylor to take her bag and her phone. As Jihye was about to lock the screen of her phone, she saw the threatening messages that made her widened her eyes. Chase who were asking for Jihye to grab a blanket and a coat looked up when she doesn't respond, only to find Jihye is looking panicked while staring at the maknae's phone. “Jihye-ah, what's wrong?”. Jihye placed the phone down on her lap as she looks at the leader with her lips slightly trembling. 

“U–unnie.. I think maknae fainted because of panic attack..”
“What makes you say so, Jihye-ah?”

“Someone is threatening our maknae..”

At the word 'threatening', the leader froze and Jihye showed her the text messages of the unknown person. While her eyes were wandering on the screen as she read, her eyes slowly widened before she looks at Jihye and Yoon came to ask what happened to both of them, Jihye showed the text messages to Yoon and the rapper gave the same reaction. “What are we going to do?”, Jihye asked as she looks at the maknae, feeling sorry how the younger had to deal with such things at a young age. Yoon told Jihye to message Jungkook about Taylor going to the hospital and she right away used Taylor's phone to message Jungkook.



When the manager has arrived, he carried Taylor in his arms in bridal style while the rest of the members following him while bringing their belongings and their maknae's belongings. In the van, the manager had placed the maknae in between Yoon and Jihye as Chase sat in front next to the manager who is driving. “What happened to Hanyoung?”. Chase looked behind at the two members and they shook their heads before Jihye mouthed 'don't tell oppa yet'. “I don't know, oppa. She came back looking pale and faint in front of us before we get to ask anything.”. The manager hums softly in response as he drives carefully before speeding up by pressing on the gas pedal. Chase clasped her hands together and pray for the maknae to wake up soon.

At the moment they arrive at the hospital, the members get out of the van and let the manager carry the maknae in a bridal style before immediately walking inside the hospital at the 24 hours emergency section. The nurses instantly grab the moving hospital bed and asked the manager to place Taylor on the bed before the nurses pull the bed towards the emergency room. Chase placed her right fist on as her eyes welling with tears before she breaks down as she sat on the chair at the waiting room. Jihye and Yoon immediately sat next to their leader's side to comfort her. The manager looked to the side at the girls and felt his heart hurts due to the sight of them crying. They never cry in sadness, never. But this time, things happened and they cried in sadness especially when it's their maknae that is hurting.

After a few minutes of the doctor and nurses checking on Taylor in the emergency room, they finally walked out of the room and made all four of the people who was waiting stood up. “How is she, doctor?”, the manager asked and the doctor heaves out a soft sigh before telling.

“We've provide the IV drops for her but the problem here is that she fainted due to panic attack. In her case, panic attack are causes by hyperventilation, adrenaline and brain shutdown. Hyperventilation comes from breathing too quickly and breathing out too much carbon dioxide. This constricts blood vessels, including those to her brain which in turn causes her to feel light headed, weaker. Adrenaline doesn't necessarily create lightheadness and fainting but it does increase the heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter