ㅡ Ten

Blossom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was time for the New Artist Award, the next MC walked out while holding an envelope and introduce theirselves, talk for a while before they smile as they could feel how nervous and excited the fans are for the winners. The female MC leans closer to the microphone to speak while holding the envelope and opened it. “New Artist Award goes to.. there is two winners here and they are very talented, lovable.”. Taylor who were at the waiting section clasps her hands together to her chest, hoping that her best friends would win this once in a lifetime award for the night. The female MC smiled widely and announced the winners. “NCT 127 and I.O.I. Congratulations!”. Taylor stood up immediately to go behind at I.O.I members and hugged them tightly especially her best friends, she then clapped her hands before patting Mark as well as Haechan on their shoulder.

“Congratulations~!”, Taylor coos as she looks at both group happily while clapping her hands, the other idols also stand up while clapping their hands. As NCT 127 and I.O.I were walking to the stage, Taylor was still standing up with her hands clasped together at her chest; feeling happy and proud at both groups. Jungkook who were sitting down looked up at her and chuckles softly at how her eyes sparkled while looking at the stage. Rap Monster also chuckle at how excited Taylor when the winning groups are giving their speech. Right after both groups have give their speech, they bowed to the audience and walked to the backstage with the award as well as getting ready for their performance.

Jungkook leans closer to Taylor's ear to whisper. “You seem really happy that they won.”. She smiles shyly and nods her head twice in response. “I'm close with I.O.I and Mark as well as Haechan from NCT 127, oppa. We're just friends.”. Taylor said and turns to look at him with a smile on her face. Jungkook who were also looking at her felt his face heated up before Mingyu who were sitting behind him clears his throat to get both of their attention. Taylor faced forward again as she blushes before gasping when the lights are dimmed to start with NCT 127's performance. At the moment NCT 127's performance start, her eyes were very focused at the stage and she sang along NCT 127's song as well as the rap. She moved her body to the rythm while singing along with Rap Monster at her left who is also singing along to the song. Jungkook stayed silent while watching the performance but can't help but to notice how hyped his girlfriend and his leader are.

The fans who were watching the performance also noticed how hyped and supportive Taylor as well as Rap Monster to which some of the fans recorded the two idols' reaction to NCT 127's performance. When it was time for I.O.I's performance, Taylor stood up to clapped her hands before sitting back down with the Bangtan members laughing upon the random attitude of hers. The other idols can't help but to laugh as well which made her blushed in embarrassment. “We are the dream girls, dream girls~ Kkumeul hyanghae dallyeoga dream girls~”, she sang along as she sways her body to the left and right happily. While Taylor was singing along to her best friends' group, Jungkook look to his left to stare at his girlfriend. Look at her. Being all cute and hyper to whoever is performing. This world doesn't deserve such a bright person, an angel, my angel. Jungkook thought to himself while smiling.

He felt a soft tap on his shoulder from behind which made him turned around and saw Mingyu who were looking at him with a smirk on his friend's face. Jungkook give the 'what' look to his friend and Mingyu leans forward to tell Jungkook. “Dude, I know that you're in love with her but all of us behind here could notice how you look at her. Most of us don't know about your relationship with her so people might come up with stuffs.”.

Jungkook blinks his eyes at Mingyu and flashes a smile before patting his friend's shoulder gently. “I know. It's fine if they come up with stuffs, you know. We don't really mind and still haven't plan on telling since we're busy. I don't want to force Youngie on this, I don't want things to be hard for her, for me, for us.”, Jungkook explained and Mingyu nods his head twice in response as he fully understands. The fans might even know the relationship of Jungkook and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter