ㅡ Three

Blossom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During class, Jungkook was trying to focus in class but he couldn't as he was distracted by Taylor. No, she wasn't talking to him or disturbing him but the sight of her interacting with other male students made him feel upset and jealous on the inside. The teacher is currently handing out their Mathematics paper to the other students while Taylor and Jungkook is waiting for their turn. “Hwang Hanyoung.”. Taylor stood up and walked towards the teacher's table with the rest of the students looking at her. The teacher had her wide smile on her face and Jungkook could guess that she scored a perfect score again. “Congratulations. You managed to get a full marks of 100% again this time. I'm surprised at how your packed your schedule is but you still scored perfectly.”, the teacher said, loud enough for the whole class to listen. Soft gasps were heard in the class, shocked and wide-eyed expression from the students made Taylor embarrassed. She bowed politely and thanked the teacher before returning to her seat.

When it was Jungkook's turn, he wasn't expecting for Taylor to be there as well. Jungkook bites his lower lip as he was nervous with his results since he's never been good at Mathematics but this exam, he worked hard for it and he was hoping his result would be good. “Congratulations, Jungkook-ah. You scored a B+ for this exam.”. Did Jungkook heard right? Or did the teacher was pranking him? B+ for his Mathematics? For the first time? “R–really?”, he asked and the teacher smile as she hands the paper to him. Jungkook looked down at the paper and he was shocked. He can't help but be happy and proud at himself. He looked to the side and saw Taylor smiling widely at him which makes him even more happy. “I'm going to assign you to be Hanyoung's partner in tutoring. She's going to tutor you for some other subjects that you slightly lacked in. Are you fine with that? I can assign other people for you.”. Jungkook nods his head twice in respond. “I'm completely fine with that, seonsaengnim. Thank you.”, Jungkook said and bowed his politely before walking back in with Taylor. 

It was time for lunch at School of Performing Arts Seoul, Taylor is currently packing her stuff on her desk while the rest of the students hurried out to the canteen. Jungkook was busy looking for his wallet in the bag before a flower-like scent could be smelled near him. He lifts his head up and saw Taylor was holding a lunch box in her hands. “What are you looking for, oppa?”. “I can't seem to find my wallet.”. A soft 'ah' escaped from her lips before she flashed her smile at him. “I bought extra food with me today so.. do you want to join me? Jihye has gone back with manager oppa and it's okay if you don't want to join m–”, she was interrupted when he placed his palm over and smiles widely that shows off his bunny-teeth to shut her up. Taylor was shocked at this side of Jungkook. He was usually shy and hard to approach but today, he's outgoing. “I would love to join you for lunch, Hanyoungie.”. He could feel her smile behind his palm that makes his heart flutter once again.

“Should we go now to the rooftop?”, he asked and she nods her head before she mumbled something that wasn't clear to him but understood it right away when she eyed his hand which is over . He immediately pulls his hand away and rubs his nape in embarrassment. “Sorry.”. “It's fine, oppa. Let's go.”. She wraps her long, slender fingers around Jungkook's wrist and walked out of the class towards the rooftop. As soon as they arrived at the rooftop, Jungkook pulls two chairs and told Taylor to sit down as he sat down as well. Taylor smiles shyly upon the gentleman act from the older guy and instantly sat down with her lunch box placed on her lap. Taylor scoots closer to him and stood up with the lunch box placed on the chair. Jungkook raised his eyebrows in confusion before chuckling softly when the female was at the vending machine as she was buying two cans of cola. As she returned back to her seat, Jungkook gently took the cans and opened one for her before placing it down on the ground. 

Taylor opened the lunch box and Jungkook widened his eyes in shocked at the sight of lots of delicious homemade food; kimbap, sandwiches, fruits, salad, fried rice with sausages and some vegetables. The smell of the food made his stomach growl to which she heard and bursts out laughing softly. Jungkook rubs his stomach shyly and grins. “You made all these?”, he asked as he looked straight at her, still shocked. She laughs and nods her head as she hands out a pair of chopsticks and spoon to him. Jungkook starts eating the fried rice with sausages using the spoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter