Our Relationship

The Confused Girl and The Clueless Person

The Confused Girl POV

 

I didn’t know why I always ended up like this—decided to meet you instead of meeting him. I sometimes felt like I am fooled, no, scratch ‘sometimes’, I think I’m always fooled…… by you. I am indeed a fool since I met this certainly stupid person, ugh I hate that.

I knocked on your door, few seconds later I could sense your eyes peeked me through the door hole, I glared at you. Then I saw you appeared behind the door—grinning like a mad person. I sighed while stepping in, and you followed me. I threw my body on your sofa, and you did the same—totally copied me, you love doing that, stupid, yeah you really are a silly stupid dork.

I glanced at your messy game console, “so messy…”, I mumbled.

“I bought a new game, wanna play?”, you said cheerfully.

I shook my head, “I just want to take a nap”

“Nap? You came here just to take a nap??......... Little liar”, you smiled like an idiot while messed my hair.

I sighed again, “……… I’m supposed to meet him”

You grabbed the snack on your round table, “your boyfriend? Then why are you here?”, you said while chewing, you totally are charming with that gesture.

“I don’t even know, Amber. I hate it”

You giggled, you enjoyed me being like this.

“I hate it when I end up being here with you”, I threw a sofa pillow to you. You caught it not even in a second.

“But I’m loving it”

That idiot expression of yours, I tried not to laugh, “HAHA. Go buy me Mc D then I’m hungry”

“Okaaay Princess. Wait here I’m gonna get my cell phone in my bedroom to call Mc D nim”, I watched your back when you walked to your room. You looked casual with your black tank top—exposing your tattooed skin—I like that.        “Oooeeey Mc D nim… My princess wants some chickens and some extra super biggest beef burgers with extra XXXL beef”, you shouted, teasing me like I’m a hungry monster.

I couldn’t help but laugh. Stupid.

 

We can’t really tell what kind of relationship are we in right now. Complicated, that’s all I can say. We have been in many levels of relationships; from strangers, friends, best friends, not so best friends—more like crush, trying to be best friends, let’s pretend we’re best friends, gave up being best friends, what is so called mildang, lovers anytime we wanted to be lovers, hating each other, gave up on hating, and now……….. here we are…

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

The Clueless Person POV

 

Here you are Jung Chrystal Soo. Few hours ago you texted me—asking where I was. And I knew it, just like the other days before, you’d end up here, with me. Krystal, You can’t really be without me once you know both of us aren’t in any schedules, and neither can I. Knowing you’re back from China, I was about to text you to ask if you’re free, but hey you texted me first, I won, defeating your boy friend, oh wait, is he?

 

“Delivery order, done”, I said as I took a seat beside you. You were leaning against the sofa, I pulled you and made you rest your head on my lap, I caressed your hair, “so that was your last day filming in China?”

“Hmm”

“When will it be aired?”

“You know what? I don’t know about that, at all”

“HA… look who’s the stupid one here”

“It’s you”

“IT’s yew”, I mocked her, “but then it’s good. Stop going here and there, just be here with me okay?”

“I’m supposed to date the other person, not you, booooo”

“Hahahaha.. Who fckin cares… Well did they arrange you two to meet up?”

“Yeah”

“Then I think they’re busy looking for you now”

“Who fckin caaares”

And we both laughed. It was just the other day, same like the days before—we spent it by bugging each other, eating, sharing hugs and kisses, until you fell asleep…………………………… and I continued to finish my new game, yass.

 

Hey guys, I am Amber Josephine Liu, she is Jung Chrystal Soo. I am clueless, and she’s confused. And we’re in a complicated relationship. Welcome.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Next Chapter: Flashback: I thought you were an Oppa