Chapter 3

Connecting The Missing Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I'm now back here at my office after I talk to Qri personally.

 

Seems like even though we found her already it'll be hard for us to explain things to her.

 

That's a big problem but that's no what's bugging me right now.

 

For some reasons, I can't stop thinking about the new employee.

 

She said we meet at the mall yesterday and I really do believe that I met her but I'm not really sure how did we meet.

 

I can't focus on my work because those things keep running to my mind.

 

I heaved a deep sigh because of it.

 

"Too deep"

 

"PARK JIYEON!!" I got startled by Soyeon who is now sitting on the chair in front of my table and I fell on my chair.

 

Damn it.

 

Soyeon just laugh at me.

 

I stand up and go back to my chair.

 

Why I didn't even notice that she's right in front of me?

 

"Are you alright?" She asks me in between her laughs.

 

I glared at her and she tries to stop laughing.

 

"Eunjung who's Park Jiyeon?" She asks and gives me a teasing smile.

 

"Is she pretty? Hmm? y? What?" She asks.

 

What is she talking about?

 

"None of your business" I said and rolled my eyes on her.

 

"Ouch. You've wounded me...You're my dongsaeng so you're my business Eunjung. Moving on from your previous relationship at the dark. Like literally. It's a good thing to see you're looking to someone else but you the limits of falling in love Eunjung. I don't want you to end up getting hurt and I also wanted to see you reach at that point." She reminded me.

 

"I'm cursed Sso. If I fall in love I know I'll only end up getting hurt" I just said.

 

"And you really believe on that thing?" She asks.

 

I didn't answer her and just go back to my work.

 

I don't want to believe in it but last of things were proving that it's real.

 

"By the way, where is my secretary? I haven't seen her" I ask

 

"Oh she said there's an emergency at their home so I allow here to leave for an hour. She looks really worried. It must be something" she explained.

 

I just nod my head to her signaling that I understand.

 

I continue signing these papers and while she started to sing random song.

 

Soyeon's voice is really relaxing

 

But she's only doing it when she's bored and Soyeon is a person who rarely gets bored.

 

"Don't you have something challenging to do for yourself?" I ask.

 

"I do. That new secretary of you is my new challenge. Let's see until when she could be a snob." She said.

 

"The new secretary that you get is something. She never gets intimidated with my presence and that's impressive for me" I said.

 

"Nah. She will be my close friend Eunjung you'll see. There's nothing Park Soyeon can't do" she said.

 

She's indeed a person that is full of self-confidence.

 

"Well, good luck to you then" I just said

 

Arguing with her would lead to nowhere coz she always finds a way to escape even though she's wrong.

 

She could be a good lawyer if she wants but she doesn't want to be involved in complicated things like that.

 

She better go on with the feel and feel light.

 

"Hey do me a favor. Have an extra patience to her for me please. So that her stay here would be longer" She said.

 

She's really serious.

 

"Ok but you have to promise that, that thing that happens a while ago stays in this room between the two of us. Not even Qri . Agreed?" I said.

 

"Why Kyul can't know about it?" She asks.

 

I was kind of hoping she wouldn't ask why.

 

"Because Park Jiyeon was her new employee" I was forced to confess.

 

"Ohhh. I'm interested to meet that Park Jiyeon. Hmm" She said and I sigh.

 

"Stick to much important things Sso" I said.

 

"You're way too serious about everything since your break up with-"

 

"Don't ever mention her name." I immediately interrupted her.

 

That woman’s name is a curse and I don't like to hear it anymore.

 

 

BORAM'S POV

 

Jiyeon was on the bathroom cooling herself.

 

This stubborn kid's bestfriend was trouble.

 

It's still not clear to me what really happen and it's actually the first time it happens so I'm really not aware of what's going on.

 

"What happen to Jiyoung?" Halmoni ask.

 

Who's Jiyoung?

 

"Jiyeon" I corrected her and I don't know why I even do that knowing that no matter how many times I corrected it she would never get it right.

 

"Well she told me that she just met someone once again and that happens" I explained what I understand base on what Jiyeon had told me.

 

"That kid should stay at the freezer" She said and I frown

 

Halmoni is talking nonsense.

 

No wonder Jiyeon is doing the same thing as her sometime.

 

"But what do you think is the cause of this thing Halmoni?" I ask.

 

"I can't tell. It's pretty unusual. Never seen something like this before." She said.

 

So even Halmoni who is ancient...ok don't tell her that but she also have no idea what is that.

 

"She better stay away from that person then" Halmoni said.

 

I hope Jiyeon would listen to that.

 

After few minutes Jiyeon came to the living room.

 

"Woah! What happen to me unnie? I never feel like I was burned before" she said.

 

"Jiyeon you have to stay away to that person. She's the reason why you're feeling like that for sure" I said.

 

"But unnie. I'm not even sure if she's the cause of it. It must be something else. The first time I meet her I never feel like that so there's a possibility that it's not really her.

 

"This is for your own good Jiyeon. Please listen for once. Ok?" I said convincing her.

 

"Start forgetting that feeling inside you towards her. Whatever that feeling is. Arasso?" I strictly said.

 

"Yes unnie" she said like she was forced to say that.

 

Well, I ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter