Chapter 14

Connecting The Missing Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

I'm so dumbed to believe her that fast.

 

I should've used my head instead of my heart.

 

I should've know that she's a mortal and if she really love me she would never wanted to stay too close to me cause she'll get burned.

 

This is so damn annoying.

 

My paboness is damn annoying.

 

I throw a fire ball once again in the air to release my anger

 

There's nobody else to blame other than myself.

 

Stop thinking about her Ham Eunjung.

 

She's a liar!

 

A user!

 

I have to focus coz we only had one day to prepare.

 

The full moon will be tomorrow and the war will start.

 

This will be another series of hide and seek again.

 

"Eunjung have some breakfast first before you continue your training." Qri said.

 

"I'm not hungry" I answered and continue practicing my powers.

 

"Eunjung you need to eat. You'll feel weak if you continue being like this. We had a battle to face tomorrow night and Soyeon is not with us. Shannon and Hyomin were both inexperience in battles like this. They're not even used to their powers but at least they could somehow use it to protect themselves. Areum could be a great help too but we still need you so please" Qri explained trying to convince me.

 

I sighed.

 

"Fine let's go." I said and we both get inside the house and join the others for breakfast.

 

"Shannon please keep your phone. We are eating" Areum said to the kid.

 

"Unnie it's important. Eunjung unnie, Qri unnie and I were named in the public while they're still trying to get info about you. I'm kinda worried about my parents but that's not the worst..." Shannon said and we all look at her.

 

"Since they saw Hyomin unnie is alive after what happen to her parents. People are suspecting that she's the one who killed them and burned the house. Now, they're saying that sorcerers are hurting people. Well, it's true but we're not one of those. What should we do now?!" Shannon worriedly said.

 

"Why?..." Hyomin said while looking down and her voice is starting to crack.

 

"I feel so much grief when my parents die. How could they think I could kill them? I love them so much" Hyomin said.

 

Qri just rub her back.

 

"It's not your fault. Don't cry. We know the truth. You didn't kill your parents. You're not like that Hyo" Areum said to her.

 

I clenched my fist.

 

How could you do this to me?

 

To us?

 

I can't believe I just fall in love with someone like her.

 

I can't believe she would betray us.

 

Are mortals really that heartless?

 

They only think of themselves and put aside the facts and believe what they wanted to believe even though the truth is right there in front of them.

 

She already knows what our intention is.

 

If we wanted to kill human we should've killed her long time ago.

 

I will never forgive you Park Jiyeon.

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

Boram unnie and I were looking for those two girls who that followed Shannon that night.

 

I got a feeling that they're the one who spread the information and the video.

 

I don't know how did they do that but though mortals have no powers they have high tech gadgets they could use.

 

"Hey, how are we supposed to find them?" Unnie ask me.

 

"I don't know unnie but we should find them" I said.

 

I need to do something.

 

"Tsk...You're really in love aren't you?" Unnie said and I just ignore her.

 

I'm in love but I can't be with the one I love.

 

"I'm in love with her and she feels the same but I'm the one who will kill her. That's nonsense unnie. She should be cursing me at this point." I said.

 

"You know what? I could sincerely tell that you love her but I don't know how the hell on earth you could kill her. I'll believe it if you could kill her by accident with your lightning coz we both know that you haven't mastered it yet but stab Eunjung with a knife? It's pretty suspicious to me Jiyeon." She said.

 

I just sigh and continue walking.

 

We passed by Ham Corporation and Qri unnie's shop.

 

A lot of reporters and police were there waiting for them.

 

This is a disaster.

 

We passed by a house which is in the same situation.

 

I stop.

 

"Wae?" unnie ask me.

 

"I bet it's Shannon's house" I said.

 

"Oh the half-blood kid you're talking about" Unnie said.

 

Then, I suddenly a familiar scent.

 

A rose.

 

They're here.

 

"Let's go unnie" I said.

 

"They're here right?" she ask as we continue walking

 

"Yeah" I replied.

 

"Don't you want to talk to them?" She asks.

 

"No. I better stay away from them unnie. I don't want to kill Eunjung" I said unnie just rub my back.

 

"I bet you really had a hard time. Sorry for leaving you" she said

 

I look at her and force a smile.

 

"It's not your fault unnie" I said

 

I saw two familiar people on the side of the road.

 

 

BORAM'S POV

 

Jiyeon suddenly stop walking she's looking somewhere so I go and check what is it.

 

She's looking at the two girls.

 

"Unnie its them. Let's talk to them" she said.

 

But what is it?

 

Why I can feel her around?

 

Jiyeon was about to walk but I grab her hand to stop her.

 

"Wae unnie?" she asks me.

 

"Aren't you feeling something" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter