Chapter 15

Connecting The Missing Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

 

Our surroundings started to be filled with smokes and the people around starts to scream.

 

I could sense darkness everywhere.

 

"Everybody stay alert!" I said.

 

Portals appears everywhere and tons of half-bloods and there monsters came out.

 

"AREUM BEHIND YOU!" I said to Areum who is about to get stabbed by a mortal.

 

Areum use her shadow power to push the mortal away.

 

"We can't kill them. They're mortals" Shannon said.

 

"They're already dead Shannon" Qri said

 

Then we start to get surrounded by lots of half-bloods and some of them were mortals.

 

We have no choice but to fight.

 

And I have to fight while carrying Soyeon on my back.

 

"Damn Park Soyeon! Wake up now! Aren't you tired of sleeping? You're not productive at all" I said to the sleeping Soyeon while I keep burning the half-bloods that would try to get near.

 

We've been like that for 30 mins.

 

"Damn, they keep increasing!" Qri said

 

This is an unexpected battle and I admit that we use too much energy for training today and we're all tired.

 

I'm already panting and my fire is not that strong like before.

 

Shannon already knee on the ground.

 

"SHANNON!" Areum rush to her and leave her spot.

 

"If this continues to be like this we will all run out of energy!" Hyomin said.

 

Then suddenly we head a roaring sound from the sky.

 

We look up...

 

Damn!.

 

The air is also occupied.

 

And it started to rain arrows

 

Qri use her plants to hide us inside and also to have some rest.

 

"Guys, my energy is not enough to hold this longer" Qri said.

 

What we should do now?

 

"What happen?" Areum suddenly ask.

 

The surroundings suddenly became silent but the situation was still the same.

 

What's going on?

 

Could it be....

 

"GUYS COVER YOUR EARS! NOW!" I said.

 

BORAM'S POV

 

Jiyeon and I were on our house.

 

It's a bit away from the city but we can see the city from here.

 

I don't know why but I'm really sensing something strange.

 

It feels like there were thousands of half-bloods nearby.

 

"Unnie, why am I feeling a lot of aura? They're so strong and I feel like they're just somewhere nearby" Jiyeon said.

 

"I don't know but I feel the same too" I said.

 

"That's weird" She said.

 

Wait...

 

"Hey, are you sure that the half-bloods will attack tomorrow night?" I ask her.

 

"Well that's what they say. Hyomin saw it's going to happen on full moon and the full moon was tomorrow" she said

 

And suddenly....

 

We heard a loud noise.

 

Jiyeon and I both look at the window and search where might the sound come from.

 

"What was that unnie?" Jiyeon ask.

 

"It might be Soyeon" I said.

 

"Soyeon unnie?" She asks and I nod.

 

"The prediction was a little bit late. They need help" I said to her as I saw dark creatures flying above the tall buildings.

 

"But unnie..." She looks a little hesitant and I could tell why.

 

We don't have too much time to waste.

 

"You didn't have to go just stay here and I'll go there to help" I said to her and immediately fly towards the place.

 

SOYEON'S POV

 

I'm feeling a bit dizzy that's why I'm massaging mu head.

 

I feel like I've slept for a very long time.

 

"Yah! Park Soyeon. Can you please at least warn us before you scream!" Eunjung said to me.

 

"Hey, save your lives don’t be so rude to me." I said to her.

 

When I wake up I sense that we are surrounded by dark forces.

 

I don't know what's going on but I'm sure it's danger so I did it.

 

And I think I made a huge damage to the half-bloods.

 

"Welcome back Sso You wake up just in time" Qri said and I smile to her.

 

"So what's going on? And why Areum is here? And who is this kid?" I ask them with the first questions that pop in my head.

 

"Hyomin predicted that there will be a war between us and the half-bloods but it happens a day earlier than predicted. And this two were half-bloods too." Eunjung said.

 

"Wow Hyomin-ah you're a clairvoyant. That's so amazing" I said to her happily.

 

I wanted to have that ability but it wasn't given to me so I'll just be happy with what I have.

 

"What is she doing? She's so relax. Hello! We're in the middle of a battle"

 

I smile.

 

These kids’ thoughts were just too loud.

 

"What's your name kid?" I ask.

 

"Shannon Williams" I said before she could open .

 

"You're a newbie. You're not yet totally under your control. I don't have to exert too much effort in reading your mind. You see when you're totally control your power it will automatically protect you from anything and that's the point that I have to do something just to read your mind" I told her.

 

"Ok. Maybe we could go on your lectures after this chaos Ms. Brainy" Eunjung said to me.

 

"Oh yeah I almost forgot. Stop the time Eunjung" I ordered here.

 

"Why?" she ask.

 

I sighed.

 

I thought she don't want lectures.

 

"Because if you stop the time the mortals will stop too therefore, they can't use them and our enemies will decrease" I explained to her.

 

They love making things too complicated for themselves.

 

Eunjung do what I told her and we start fighting the half-bloods again.

 

Things were going smoothly but not until we get surrounded by black smoke.

 

I can't see anything.

 

"Poison!" Qri said.

 

I tried to blow it away but the smoke is moving and it's coming from all directions that's why blowing it was no use.

 

*cough*

 

"HYOMIN HOLD YOUR BREATH!" I heard Kyul's voice.

 

Damn it.

 

If we didn't breath we will die in here.

 

Crap.

 

We can't fly because the smoke is coming there too.

 

It seems like it's a never ending smoke.

 

Then suddenly.

 

I feel like there was an earth quake and the ground that we're standing slowly elevates.

 

"Whoo!! *cough* I Almost faint in there" I heard them say.

 

"Guys...Did the ground just elevates?" Hyomin ask.

 

We are looking now above the building.

 

Earth power.

 

I knew just one sorceress who can do this.

 

"Are you all ok?"

 

And just as I thought.

 

"Wahh!! My Rambo. You saved us. Thank you so much" I immediately hug her when she landed but she pushed me.

 

"Rambo? My name is Boram and since when did I become yours Park Soyeon?" She asks with a frown on her face.

 

She's really playing hard to get.

 

"You did this?" Qri ask.

 

"You have wings too" Eunjung said.

 

They were all surprised.

 

Well I am too.

 

I was about to say something to when suddenly a portal appears and Suzy and her guy friend in a mask came out.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter