Chapter 17

Connecting The Missing Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AREUM'S POV

Soyeon unnie, Qri unnie and Hyomin unnie all came back to Soyeon unnie's house to get important books.

 

While I'm here in the living room with the others helping Shannon to control her powers.

 

Boram unnie is reading her books trying to find some info about rebuilding the barrier while Jiyeon and Eunjung where doing the same thing.

 

Well, if they really are coz they look like flirting with each other while holding a book.

 

They keep on giving each other meaningful stares and smile.

 

Heol.

 

"I can't do it unnie. I'm giving up" Shannon complains

 

I ask her to lift the books on the center table using her power.

 

"You can do it. You did it several times already" I said to her

 

She kinda looks frustrated now.

 

"But that only happens when I least expect it. When I'm mad or when I enjoy watching your lips too much" She said.

 

My eyes widen.

 

What?

 

She covers her face with both of her hands when she realizes what she just said.

 

I smiled and sit closer to her.

 

She doesn't how happy I am to hear that.

 

"Ok...you said it already so don't be shy. Focus on your training" I said to her and remove her hands that cover her face.

 

She's so red and it makes me giggle.

 

This kid is cute.

 

"Don't laugh at me unnie" She said and hit my arm lightly

 

"You can do it ok? I believe in you" I said motivating her.

 

She goes back to training.

 

She places her hand above the books and raises it but nothing happens.

 

She pouts.

 

"Give it another try" I said and she do it again.

 

Again

 

and again

 

and again

 

But it really didn't work.

 

Shannon ruffles her hair in frustration.

 

Then, Jiyeon giggles.

 

"You're so cute Shannon. Let me give you a piece of advice as we do have the same ability." Jiyeon said.

 

"Telekinesis is not about your weird yet cute hand gestures. Sometimes it does make you looks cool but trust me you don't really need to do that coz you only need this" Jiyeon said pointing at her head.

 

"You need to focus and picture things moving as you want them" Jiyeon added and the books on the table float and flip as she was explaining.

 

"Another thing. You shouldn't over use it while you can't fully control it. It gives me headache during training days" Jiyeon explains as she places back the book to where it came from.

 

"But you're a pro unnie" Shannon said.

 

"Alright. Do it this way....close your eyes and focus...picture the book over the table in your head" Jiyeon said and Shannon obeyed.

 

"Can you picture it?" Jiyeon ask.

 

 "Yes, unnie" Shannon said.

 

"Good now imagine it floating or whatever you want to do with it" Jiyeon said.

 

"Concentrate."

 

Shannon then is trying to concentrate and the books in on the table floats.

 

I smiled.

 

Jiyeon signaled us to keep quiet.

 

"Ok. Shannon what did you do to the book?" Jiyeon ask her.

 

"I imagine it floating" Shannon answered.

 

"Open your eyes now" Jiyeon said Shannon was surprise to see it floats.

 

"I did it?" She ask still unable to believe that she really did it

 

"Yes, you did! I'm proud of you" I said.

 

"WAAHH!! I DID IT" she said and because of too much happiness she throws her arms around me.

 

"He-he sorry" she apologize.

 

"It's ok. You did great" I said and I don't know why but I suddenly kiss her cheek.

 

She got shock at first but then it turned into a smile.

 

"Thank you" She said

 

"OMG! I'm surrounded by lovebirds!" Boram unnie complains and we just laugh at her.

 

 

YOONA'S POV

 

It's been a while since I go down here in the secret chamber.

 

That was 10 years ago.

 

I stop visiting this place since my father died.

 

The cause of my father's was a secret that I'd been carrying until now.

 

A secret that only me and him knew.

 

Everybody thinks that he dies because of illness but that didn't happen.

 

My father was perfectly fine and very healthy but he died here in this chamber.

 

It is guarded by fire breathing dragons and a monster that eats sorcerers.

 

That's how important this chamber is.

 

I passed by the guards and wear a mask.

 

This place is full of poison.

 

Poison that would make sorcerers weak and sleep for a long period of time.

 

Do you wanna know what's inside?

 

I'll tell you.

 

The pure bloods are planning to rebuild the barrier for sure but I'm sure they still have no idea on how to do it.

 

The elders were all dead and no one would tell them how to do it.

 

This is the reason that's why I wanted all of the oldest sorcerers and sorceress dead.

 

The information about rebuilding the barrier was not written on any books.

 

It is verbally passed on.

 

Creating a barrier between the two worlds was a very sensitive topic for pure bloods.

 

To be honest, I didn't know how to.

 

I didn't know what pieces to connect and I'm curious about it.

 

"You've been sleeping here for years. You missed a lot of happenings in your lives. Don't worry everything will end soon when I have the book and the heiress of the light to read the book for me. I will become the most powerful half-blood sorceress in the world." I said to the sleeping pure bloods.

 

They're lucky that when a sorcerer reaches the age of twenty the aging process becomes too slow.

 

Enabling us to look younger even if we live for thousands of years.

 

My father die because he tried to absorb all the powers from the thousands of pure bloods in this chamber but because he only use his power his body can't handle all the powers and die.

 

Few years later I learned that if I use the spell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter