Chapter 23

Connecting The Missing Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AREUM'S POV

 

It's been four days since Eunjung unnie collapse and up until now she's still sleeping and her body is getting weaker and weaker.

 

Jiyeon never left her side since that day.

 

"What's the matter Rambo?" Soyeon unnie ask Boram unnie who keeps flipping mother's book.

 

We are all here in Qri unnie's living room right now except for Jiyeon who is with Eunjung unnie.

 

"I can't read this book anymore" Boram unnie said.

 

"Mwo? Why not? You're the only one who can see what is written on that book" Soyeon unnie said.

 

"I know but right now I see nothing but a blank sheet" Boram unnie said

 

"Oh my God unnie! Does that mean you lost the ability to read that book?" Shannon said.

 

It can't be.

 

"Is that even possible Sso?" she asks.

 

"I don't know. A sorcerer's power never vanished. Not unless, the sorcerer dies or the power was transferred" Soyeon unnie explained.

 

"Transferred?" I ask.

 

"Yes, when a sorcerer decided to give up her powers that only mean that her powers were sealed inside her. It was never gone. The only way to release it is when you had kids. For sure one of your kids will be a sorcerer like Shannon's case. The power transfer happens." Soyeon unnie explains.

 

"Huh? But that's not possible for Boram unnie. Besides she only loses her ability to read the book" Hyomin said.

 

"There another way to transfer it" Soyeon unnie said.

 

"How?" Qri unnie ask.

 

"Spell" She answered.

 

"Spell? What spell?" I ask.

 

"I don't know. Some says that there's no such spell exists but I can't think of another explanation why Rambo can't read the book" She said.

 

"So Boram unnie's ability to read the book was transferred to someone else?...who?" Shannon ask.

 

"Jiyeon is the only one who could cast the spell because she can read the book. Not unless she gives the spells to someone" Qri unnie said.

 

"But Jiyeon had no reason to do it" I said.

 

"But who else could it be?" Hyomin unnie ask.

 

"It could be Yoona. We don't know what's her other power" Boram unnie concluded.

 

"So you’re suspecting that the other power of Yoona was spell casting?" Soyeon unnie ask.

 

Spell casting?

 

Yoona was a spell caster?

 

"But anyone could be a spell caster. The question is where did she get the spells?" I ask.

 

Everyone was in silence after I ask that question.

 

"Are there other books of spell unnies?" Shannon asks.

 

"I don't know but there's a possibility that Yoona's Dad memorize some spells before and passed it to her." Soyeon unnie concluded.

 

"So that means we better be careful now. If Yoona successfully do the power transfer she might do it again" Qri unnie said.

 

Heol, things are getting more complicated.

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

"So that means we better be careful now. If Yoona successfully do the power transfer she might do it again" Qri unnie said.

 

I've heard everything they talk about.

 

I sighed.

 

I'm so worried now about Jungie.

 

She's getting weaker and weaker.

 

I have to take her to the volcano as soon as possible.

 

I just came back to Jungie's room.

 

"Baby aren't you tired of sleeping? When will you open your eyes? I miss your loving stares" I said to her and kiss her hand.

 

I could feel it.

 

I could feel that her aura is getting weaker.

 

"Wake up now baby. I'll let you absorb half of my energy so that you could feel better" I said.

 

"I miss you so much" I said.

 

"Jiyeon"

 

I didn't bother to look at Boram unnie who just came in.

 

"We're leaving for a while to go to work. Call us if you need something" Boram unnie said.

 

"I will unnie. Don't worry" I said and then they all left.

 

I could take Eunjung to the volcano now but the volcano is dead.

 

The volcano needs to wake up first.

 

But how?

 

While I was waiting for Jungie to wake up a black flame suddenly appears in the room.

 

It suddenly turns to a woman.

 

"Who are you?" I ask.

 

"You don't know me dear cousin? I'm your Yoona unnie." She said.

 

Yoona?

 

"Why are you here?!" I ask.

 

"Relax. I'm not here to fight. I'm here to offer you a deal" she said.

 

"I'm not interested to hear anything from you so leave before I turn you to ice!" I said to her.

 

"Heol. You’re just like our grandmother. You know your Dad and my Dad's Mom" she said.

 

"But I can see that your protector can't perform her job of protecting you. That's sad" She said

 

"I'm giving you my last warning Yoona. Leave!" I warned her again.

 

"Tsk. I can remove Eunjung's curse" She said.

 

Huh?

 

"You're lying" I said.

 

"I'm not lying Jiyeon. I'm the one who cursed her I could take it back" She said.

 

"In here case right now her body will never be strong again. She'll suffer till she transferred the curse to her kids but that's impossible to happen now in her condition so that means she'll be suffering forever... I have to take the curse back before it affects all her systems coz if that happens by th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter