Chapter 27

Connecting The Missing Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

We are almost there in the palace.

 

We are just walking coz she can't fly and there's no way I'm going to carry her.

 

I don't remember the queen whom she said that my ex-girlfriend.

 

I didn't what happen between us and what Yoona says is almost convincing but I don't trust her.

 

I follow what my heart says and it says that I can't trust her.

 

I'm having this feeling inside me that is longing for someone.

 

I feel like I miss someone so much but I don't know who is that someone.

 

And this Yoona I'll make her believe that I do believe her until I found out the truth and the reason to why I do have a missing part in my memory.

 

I have to find those missing memories.

 

"Let's take rest first. I'm tired" I said and sit on the ground.

 

"I'll just go and find some water" Yoona said and leave.

 

I was sealed inside a volcano?

 

Why I don't remember that it happens?

 

"EUNJUNG UNNIE!"

 

I turn to look at to the direction of the voice and I immediately stand up.

 

"Shannon Areumie" I said and hug them.

 

"Unnie I thought you're already dead unnie" Shannon said while crying.

 

"I'm n-"

 

"Eunjung" Yoona suddenly arrives.

 

"What are you doing here?!" Shannon and Areum were ready to attack her.

 

"Hey, relax. Yoona save me. She's the reason why I still live" I said and stand beside Yoona.

 

"Mwo? She saves you?" Areum said.

 

"Why would she do that unnie? Did she possess you?" Shannon asks.

 

"No. I didn't I love Eunjung that's why I chose to save her and be good" Yoona said and hold my hand.

 

I just force a smile to her.

 

Shannon and Areum seem to be confused.

 

"Guys Yoona's changed already. Give her chance to prove herself" I said.

 

"Unnie...is Yoona and you...."

 

"Yes, Eunjung is my girlfriend now. Right Jungie?" Yoona said.

 

Things don’t feel right and I feel nothing for her except from I cannot trust her but I have to make her believe.

 

"Yeah, she is my girlfriend now" I said.

 

I'm sorry Baby

 

Huh?

 

Baby?

 

Why did that suddenly pops in my head?

 

Who am I calling baby?

 

"But unnie what happen to you and Ji-"

 

Shannon didn't finish what she's about to say because Areum covered

 

"What was Shannon's going to ask?" I curiously ask.

 

"Nothing unnie. It's not important anymore. We're happy that you're alive unnie. I'm sure the unnies will be happy to see you again so let's go" Areum said.

 

Then we all headed to the palace.

 

 

QRI'S POV

 

We are here right now in the palace waiting for Jiyeon because her guards are here and no one knows where did she go.

 

"Seriously, where would she be by this time?" Boram ask while she keeps walking back and forth.

 

"If we know you don't have to ask love. Just sit in here please. I feel dizzy watching you" Soyeon complains.

 

"Then, don't look at me" Boram said to her.

 

"I tried to but I can't. You know how much I'm attracted to you love" She said and pull Boram to sit in her lap

 

I smile.

 

I never thought Soyeon would be serious to something like this.

 

But.

 

My Minnie.

 

I look at her and she's just sitting quietly beside me.

 

I sighed.

 

I decided to touch her tummy.

 

"Baby Mommy can't wait to see you. We're going to do lots of things together when you come out." I said.

 

"But she was just a baby. It'll be a long time" Minnie said.

 

"Baby sorcerers grow up so fast. When they turn one they look like five years old and their growth will be like normal mortal but it slows down when they turn 20." I explained.

 

"So our baby will only be a baby for a short time?" She asks and I giggled.

 

"Not in a short time. Our baby will forever be our baby even if she turns 40" I said and Minnie smiles at me.

 

I give her a peck.

 

"You should smile always. Don't worry too much. Everything will be ok" I said to her and she nods then lean her head on my shoulder.

 

"Unnies~"

 

Shannon suddenly barge into the room and we all look at her.

 

She looks so excited.

 

"Guess what?" She said.

 

"Areumie propose to you already?" Soyeon ask her.

 

"Huh? She haven't unnie..." Shannon answered and pouts.

 

"Then?" I ask.

 

"Oh right. You wouldn't believe this" she said and became excited again.

 

"If you know that we won’t believe you why did you even bother telling us? This kid" Boram said.

 

Shannon pouts and opens the door.

 

My eyes widen with what I saw.

 

Am I seeing things?

 

Is it really....

 

"Eunjung" Soyeon said and immediately rush to her to give her a hug.

 

It's really Eunjung.

 

She's alive.

 

"Kyul" she faces me and gives me a hug.

 

But....

 

"Why are you doing here Yoona?!"

 

We all got alerted when we see Yoona.

 

"Kyul, guys. Relax. Yoona is good now. She already changes. In fact, she's the one who save me" Eunjung said and take Yoona's hand which give us surprise.

 

"Yoona is my girlfriend. I hope you'll give her a chance" She said and kisses Yoona's cheek.

 

What is going on?

 

"Areumie. Shannon can you take Eunjung to the infirmary to see her parents" Soyeon said and the two look at each other and nod.

 

"My parents?" Eunjung ask.

 

"Yes, Eunjung. We save your parents but they're still asleep" I explained.

 

"Oh I wanna see them" she said and I nod.

 

"Can't you guys come with me?" She asks.

 

"Sorry Eunjung but we have to wait for the Queen. We will hang out later" Boram unnie explained to her.

 

I feel like Soyeon have something to say.

 

"Oh. Alright. I'll see you later then" Eunjung said and leave.

 

The four of us look at each other.

 

"I'm happy that Eunjung is back..." Soyeon said.

 

"...with Yoona which makes it suspicious" I continued.

 

"What do you mean?" Minnie asks.

 

"We all saw how Eunjung fell in the volcano after Jiyeon pushed her. Then the volcano explodes afterwards. There's no way Eunjung would survive that" Soyeon stated.

 

"And Jiyeon didn't explained to us how Yoona died" I added.

 

"So what are you guys thinking? Are you saying that Yoona resurrected Eunjung? Is that even possible?" Boram ask.

 

"I don't know but that is the only explanation I can think of how did Eunjung came back" Soyeon said.

 

"Eunjung is back?"

 

We all look at the window.

 

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

"Mommy don't leave me here please. Take me with you"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter