Chapter 20

Connecting The Missing Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BORAM'S POV

 

I can't help but to sigh with everything that is happening to us.

 

Our problems with mortals were already solved.

 

We can now go back to our lives like nothing happens but it doesn't mean that everything is ok.

 

Now that there's a huge possibility that our parents and the other pure bloods were still alive, we have to plan something to save them from Yoona.

 

I sighed again.

 

"Why you keep sighing?" Soyeon came to me and ask.

 

By the way, we're back now here in the office.

 

I'm still Eunjung's secretary and of course like usual Soyeon keeps bugging me.

 

But even though Soyeon is kind of annoying she's very smart and she's always right about lots of things.

 

"I was just thinking how would Yoona absorb all the pure blood's power. It could kill her" I said.

 

"I was thinking of that too. But they wouldn't came to this scheme if it's not possible." she explain.

 

Aside from that worry I had, I'm also worrying about Jiyeon and Eunjung.

 

I don't know what's running on Jiyeon's mind.

 

I don't know what she's planning to do but I do know that she will choose to do the right thing.

 

While I'm in the middle of my deep thoughts I heard Soyeon giggles.

 

I frown at her.

 

"Wae?" I irritably ask.

 

"You're still so cute even though you’re thinking deeply. That attracts me even more" she said and winks at me.

 

What is she talking about?

 

"I'm not the type of person who makes things complicated so let me get you straight to the point Rambo" she said and took my hand which give me a shock.

 

"I like you to be mine Jeon Boram so from now on I will court you" She said which give me more shock.

 

C-court me?

 

But wait.

 

"That wasn't a question?!" I said to her and pull my hand back.

 

"I know. I will court you whether you like it or not coz I'm so into you" she said and winks at me.

 

I'm

 

Speechless.

 

She put something on my table.

 

"This is for you. Jiyeon says you like it" She said.

 

"What's that?" I ask

 

"I didn't wrap to tell you what's inside. Go ahead and open it" She said.

 

"Tsk. You're too sweet for a suitor" I sarcastically said and unwrap this thing that she gave to me.

 

"I know right. You'll see and I'll make sure you'll melt in my sweetness." she confidently said.

 

I rolled my eyes to her.

 

But I smile when I see what the thing that she gave to me is.

 

"Hmm. I made you smile again" she said.

 

"Thank you for the chocolates" I just said.

 

"Welcome" She said.

 

Soyeon is annoying but she's not the type of annoying that you would want to throw away.

 

She's annoying in a good way.

 

"Boram unnie. Will Jiyeon come here today?" Eunjung came out of her office and ask about Jiyeon.

 

Actually she'd been asking for Jiyeon since this morning.

 

"I don't know. Why don't you try to call her?" I ask.

 

"I did try but she's not picking up. Qri said she's not on the shop too" I said.

 

"Oh My God Eunjung. You just separated last night. It's not even 24 hours yet. Don't overreact. We both know how much Jiyeon loves you ok?" Soyeon said to her.

 

Actually I don't know where did Jiyeon go to.

 

She just said she had something important to do for Eunjung and I didn't ask further.

 

Eunjung just sigh and go back to her room.

 

"Her life revolves around Jiyeon now. Do you have an idea where did the princess go?" Soyeon ask me.

 

"I don't" I replied and try calling Jiyeon but she's not picking up my call to

 

What happen to that girl?

 

I just hope she didn't do anything dangerous.

 

 

AREUM'S POV

 

I keep looking at the door every time I could hear the wind chime sound.

 

But I always got disappointed when it's not the person I was expecting to come.

 

We are here in the flower shop right now.

 

Since last night we are back to our normal routines while we still have no plan on how to defeat the enemies.

 

"C'mon Areumie. She's at school stop worrying about her" Hyomin unnie said to me.

 

"You're really in love with that girl huh" Qri unnie said to me and I just smile.

 

I look at the clock.

 

10 minutes more and it's already lunch time.

 

An idea came into my mind.

 

"Unnie can I go out for a while?" I ask them.

 

"Sure go ahead" Qri unnie said to me.

 

"Thank you and a little favor" I said.

 

"What is it?" she asks.

 

"Can you give me a pink rose? I want the most beautiful one" I said to her.

 

"Oh that would cost four months of your salary" Qri unnie said.

 

"What? That expensive?!" I said to her and pout.

 

They just laugh at me.

 

"Fine, I don't care. Just give me that rose coz Shannon loves it" I said.

 

"Areumie so sweet. Don't worry I was just kidding." Qri unnie said and handed me the rose.

 

I smile and get it.

 

"Thank you unnie" I said and immediately run outside the shop.

 

I'm going to her school since its lunch break.

 

I beg the guard to let me in but I was just kidding of course I hypnotize the guard to let me in.

 

I search for the canteen and I'm glad that I didn't have a hard time searching for it.

 

But I think I'll have a hard time searching for Shannon in this crowd.

 

And there I found her sitting with a group of students.

 

I think it was her friends.

 

I smiled and walk towards her but before I could go there a guy suddenly sit beside her and kiss her cheeks.

 

I stop and frown.

 

Why is she with that cheater again?

 

She told me she'll never come back to that guy ever again.

 

I was about to walk away but I saw her struggling to push that guy away.

 

I smiled.

 

I thought she would break her promise to me.

 

I walk towards her and she didn't even notice me.

 

"Shannon" I call for her attention and she look at me.

 

"Who is this? Your sister babe?" The guy asks her.

 

"Get off me will you?!" Shannon said and pushes the guy.

 

"Kid just walk away" I said while looking to his eyes.

 

He gets his bag and silently walks away.

 

"Wow. You're unnie is so cool Shannon." one of her friend say.

 

Shannon just smile and pull me to sit beside her.

 

"She wasn't my unnie. She was my honey" Shannon said and hug my arm.

 

I blushed.

 

What is this kid talking about?

 

"Oh. That's why she had flowers for you." Her other friend said.

 

And I just remember that I had a flower in my hand.

 

"Uhm. Yeah. It's for you" I gave it to her.

 

She accepted it and giggled.

 

"Hon you're supposed to bring me food for lunch instead of flowers" She said.

 

I just scratch the back of my head.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter