Chapter 13

Connecting The Missing Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOMIN'S POV

 

"Who's dying?" Qri ask me.

 

I close my eyes and took a deep breath.

 

It's not really a good thing that I can predict what's going to happen in the future because you can see everything.

 

Including those things that you wish not to happen.

 

"Eunjung" I replied.

 

"W-what?...A-are you...Are you sure about this Hyo? Are you sure it was Eunjung?" Qri worriedly ask.

 

Just like her I was hoping that it's not Eunjung but no matter what I do I can see it was her.

 

"How did it happen?" she ask.

 

"Jiyeon" I said.

 

"Jiyeon?" She ask.

 

"I saw Jiyeon holding a knife and she was going to stab Eunjung then I see blood all over the place." I explained.

 

"But Jiyeon can't do something like that. Right Kyul?" I ask.

 

"I don't know. Jiyeon was a mortal Hyo. They can be possessed or maybe she's one of those mortals who think they know everything about us when the truth is they know nothing" She said.

 

This is the first time I saw Qri this serious.

 

She's scary.

 

"So you are saying that Jiyeon is one of those paparazzi and she only use us to get her unnie" I concluded based from her conclusion.

 

"That might be. Jiyeon already knew a lot of things about us. We need to cut any connection to them as soon as possible before those information were disclosed to the public" She said.

 

"Unnie we had a problem" Shannon suddenly appears with a laptop on her.

 

"What's wrong Shannon?" I ask.

 

"Check this out" she showed us her laptop and we were shock.

 

It was the conversation we had in the storage room and it's clearly seen here that Eunjung showed her wings and fly.

 

But

 

Why is Jiyeon's face blurred in here?

 

"Authorities were now looking for us. What are we going to do unnie?" Shannon ask while panicking.

 

I look at Qri and she look very mad this time.

 

"Hey guys what's going on? Eunjung and Jiyeon were already here and they say they had good news" Areum said.

 

"We better do what's good for everyone" Qri said and she hurriedly go to the living room to meet Eunjung and Jiyeon.

 

"Wait Kyul... Let's her side too." I said and followed her.

 

"Eunjung stay away from that girl!" Qri said when we got to the living room.

 

"What?! Why? She's my girlfriend now Ri" Eunjung said holding Jiyeon's hand.

 

"If she really love you she must be dead right now Eunjung! She's a traitor. She just use us to save her unnie! She can't be trusted" Qri said angrily.

 

I just brush my hair because of this.

 

"Areum Shannon get Soyeon and we're living this place before the authorities get here and hunt us" she ordered.

 

"Qri unnie. What's going on? Why are you accusing me?" Jiyeon ask.

 

"Hyomin show them the video" she said and I showed we showed them the video.

 

"Unnie I've got nothing to do with this video. Trust me" Jiyeon pleaded.

 

"We can't trust you anymore Jiyeon. We are not only trying to save our world. We are trying to save yours too. You have your unnie now. You're on your own" Qri said.

 

I don't know what to say.

 

I don't want to accuse Jiyeon but we're in a critical situation.

 

"Wait Kyul. I believe Jiyeon. Maybe there's an explanation to all of this. I know you're worried but please. Not like this." Eunjung said holding Jiyeon's hand.

 

I look at Qri trying to figure out what is she going to do this time.

 

"Stop it Eunjung. Hyomin saw how you die. Tell her Hyo" she said.

 

I sighed again.

 

"I saw you die Eunjung. We succeed on the war but you die because.....because Jiyeon killed you" I said.

 

JIYEON'S POV

 

"I saw you die Eunjung. We succeed on the war but you die because.....because Jiyeon killed you" Hyomin said.

 

W-what?

 

I killed her?

 

I killed Eunjung?

 

"Jiyeon" Eunjung look at me directly in to the eye.

 

I can see that she's about to cry.

 

Hyomin saw that I killed her.

 

I'm very sure that I have nothing to do with what they're accusing me and I don't know how is it possible for me to do it but if Hyomin saw it happens it's must be true.

 

I should stay away from here.

 

I had to let her go.

 

I can't see her die.

 

I can't see her die in my hands.

 

"Jiyeon... I don't care if Hyomin saw it. I only believe you. Tell me it's not true. You really love me right?" Eunjung said begging.

 

I sighed and step backwards then look down.

 

This is hard for me but if it's the only way to see you still breathing.

 

I will do it.

 

"I'm sorry Eunjung" I said trying to make my voice normal.

 

"I don't need you anymore. I have my unnie already. I can't.....I don't love you" I said though it's really hard for me.

 

"No! I don't believe you! You love me Jiyeon. You love me!" Eunjung said and hug me.

 

I push her.

 

"I DON'T LOVE YOU! I CAN'T LOVE YOU! YOU'RE A MONSTER! YOU'RE ALL MONSTERS" I yelled.

 

I know they were all surprise about what I said.

 

"Wow I can't believe you're like that. You're calling us monsters. We save your unnie and we care for you but you're like that? I regret telling you everything and treating you as a bestfriend!" Areum said to me.

 

I can't look at her.

 

I can't look at any of them coz I will end up crying.

 

"Well, thanks for making me believe that you love me. I'm really the dumbest sorceress in the world. Why do I keep falling in love with someone who will just throw me away after they use me? I hope you're happy with that Park Jiyeon" Eunjung said to me and it's the most painful words I'd ever receive.

 

Those words that describe how much I'd hurt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter