Chapter 26

Connecting The Missing Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON'S POV

I talk to the Queen my aunt yesterday.

 

I didn't ask her for further details about it coz I'm not feeling well and something else was running to my mind during that time.

 

FLASHBACK

"You wanted to talk to me aunty?" I ask her.

 

"Yes, I have something important to tell you...are you ok?" She asks.

 

Maybe she notices that I don't look ok.

 

Well, I just fall and I'm not really ok just trying to be.

 

"I'm alright. There's nothing to worry about" I replied

 

"Ok. So I want to tell you something important about being a queen" She said

 

I'm not really feeling well.

 

"Jiyeon, you're a Queen and you need someone to be with you and someone who will give you, your heir" She said

 

I just look at her.

 

I kinda know where is this thing going.

 

"So in short you have to get married" she added.

 

I don't know why but I just nod at her.

 

Maybe because I don't care.

 

Because I'm still waiting for her to comeback.

 

"Aunty, can I ask you something?" I said to her and she signaled me to go ahead.

 

"Supposed someone was sealed inside the magic volcano for the removal of the curse and then when it's done and she's out of the volcano. What will happen?" I ask since she's the one who wrote the book How To Break A Curse.

 

"Hmm. It doesn't mean that, that someone is free from the curse when she comes out." She said.

 

Huh?

 

But Boram unnie told me before that if Jungie already come out she's free from the curse.

 

"Does that mean the curse wasn't removed by the volcano?" I ask.

 

"Wasn't totally. It depends upon how strong the curse is. In most cases wherein the curse could kill that someone who was sealed in the volcano can't remember the one who knows that she should be sealed. That means the curse was still with her but it's not going to kill her. It will kill the one who sealed her inside" She explained.

 

Mwo?

 

I don't get it.

 

"So the curse was passed on?" I ask.

 

"Not really sweetheart. It's the tribute and it's not permanent. If that someone remembers the one who sealed her inside the curse is gone BUT when love is involve that someone can't love anybody else aside from the one who sealed her inside" She said.

 

"So if the one who sealed her inside dies she wouldn't remember and the curse will still be with her?" I ask.

 

"No. The curse will still be removed in time that it should be. Nothing will change. She would still remember but it’s too late" She said.

 

I was speechless..

 

And nervous.

 

I never expect other complications.

 

"Uhmm. So the one who sealed her will still keep it a secret till she remembers?" I ask again and aunty nods.

 

I sighed.

 

"How long will take till she remembers again?" I ask

 

"No one can tell. It might take months or even years." She said.

 

That made me feels weak.

 

Years??

 

Just how long should I keep everything inside me?

 

"Why did you ask? Did you know someo-"

 

"Cerebellum Erasus"

 

I erased her memory about this conversation.

 

I can't let her tell anyone that I ask something about this or the suspicions will start again.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

I sighed.

 

Because I was more interested to that than my marriage I didn't even ask my aunt who will I marry.

 

"My Queen. Lady Hyomin was here"

 

Oh right.

 

Hyomin unnie.

 

I'm not feeling well yesterday so I didn't have the chance to talk to her.

 

I wonder what does she want to talk about.

 

Then Hyomin unnie come inside.

 

"Jiyeon I need to tal-"

 

 Before she finish what she was about to say.

 

My phone rings

 

Right.

 

I still keep my phone and that is not a call.

 

I was an alarm.

 

Why did I set an alarm by the way?

 

I go and check my phone.

 

Jungyeon.

 

My eyes widen.

 

OMG!! PARK JIYEON YOU'RE A PABO!!

 

"I'm sorry unnie. Let's talk some other time. It's urgent" I said and immediately fly outside the window.

 

Damn it.

 

I hope she didn't burn the whole place.

 

I entered a secret place.

 

"My Queen good thing you're here now" Her teacher said to me.

 

"Why? What happen?" I ask.

 

"The princess wanted to go outside but I won’t allow her as you said. So now she's trying to froze and burn the dungeons. No one can go near her." He worriedly said.

 

"Don't worry I'll take care of this" I said.

 

I go to the dungeon and notice that half of it was on fire and the other half was frozen.

I sighed.

 

She's too short tempered and I do know where she got that attitude of hers.

 

Now where is that kid?

 

"Jungyeon?" I called for her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter