Chapter 22

Connecting The Missing Pieces
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOMEONE'S POV

My plans started really well.

 

Myungsoo and Suzy's meddling with it makes it even better so I'll just let them do it for a while.

 

About the mortal IU

 

I'm not yet sure if she could really be useful but I'll make sure she will never be a waste.

 

She somehow plays an important part to make everything perfect.

 

Anyway now back to what I should do.

 

I'm here inside a house and I'm looking for a book.

 

Now where is it?

 

I get inside a room to search for the book.

 

I found it under the pillows

 

I double check the book if it is really what I'm look in for.

 

How to Break a Curse.

 

That is what the title says and the pages were blank.

 

This is the book that I'm looking for.

 

I put it inside my bag.

 

Now it's time to do the next step.

 

"A secret she doesn't own. I take it back with this spell is now unknown. Jeon Boram cerebellum erasus" I casted the spell.

 

I should leave this place before anyone sees me.

 

"Take me take me tic toc, I'm done on here so take me back" I recited and then disappear from the house.

 

Being a spell caster is sweet.

 

BORAM'S POV

 

We are now on our way to the Sorcerer's dimension to search for the stone.

 

Soyeon and I are going to the southern part of the Darkous Kingdom for the other piece of the magic stone

 

Qri and Hyomin will go to eastern part of the Light Kingdom while Eunjung and Jiyeon are going to the western part of the Light Kingdom.

 

We're lucky that these parts were really abandoned by the half-bloods.

 

"You're thinking deeply again. You know what? That's adding up in my eagerness to read your mind" Soyeon said to me.

 

"Tsk. If I know you just want to read my mind to know what I think about you" I said and smirked at her.

 

"Hmmm. I do. I find you more mysterious that Lee Qri" I said.

 

"Qri is mysterious for you? I thought you grew up with her." I said.

 

"Yeah, but Qri is very hard to read and it's very hard to tell what's behind her smiles" she said and I kinda agree with her.

 

"Sso"

 

"Yes, sweetheart?" she replied.

 

I would normally hit her for calling me sweetheart again but I will not waste my energy to her.

 

"What do you think was Yoona's power aside from copying someone's power?" I ask her.

 

I'm really curious about my evil cousin can do.

 

"I don't know. Yoona is keeping it to everyone" she said.

 

"Should we be scared?" I ask.

 

"Nope. We should be prepared rather. Yoona won’t be Queen because she just wants to. She became Queen because she have the qualities to be one or else the half-bloods who serves her were not going to respect her" she explained.

 

I sighed.

 

Then, we finally reach our destination.

 

"Are you sure it's here? It's just a wide open space" I said.

 

"I'm sure it's in here. This is where the map is pointing us" She said.

 

"Well, since it is an open space and there's no way they're be hiding it in the air. And the only place the stone could be would be in the ground" I concluded

 

"Ok. I'm try to detect the sound coming from the stone" She said

 

After few minutes...

 

"There's something in this part" she said and I immediately lift that part of a ground and a shining stone appears.

 

Soyeon gets it.

 

"Sso..."

 

"Wae?" She curiously asks.

 

"If that stone is buried here years ago. The ground should be hard already but it's so soft making it easier for us to get it" I said and she looks at the stone.

 

"Yeah, this stone was even clean" She observed.

 

"Something is not right here." I said.

 

"Let's go back and meet the others" she said and we fly back to the border.

 

HYOMIN'S POV

 

We are here in the eastern part of the Light Kingdom.

 

"This is not how I saw it in pictures." I said in disappointment.

 

"I know. It's dark and so dead. The Darkous Kingdom can be considered lively if compared to this" Kyul said.

 

"I'm not seeing any sea in here" I said.

 

The stone was under the sea according to the book Soyeon unnie have.

 

I keep walking while looking around searching for the sea then suddenly Qri pull me back.

 

"It's the sea" She said.

 

"Where?" I ask and she pointed the ground in front of me.

 

I got shock.

 

I didn't notice that it's water.

 

"Why there are no sea waves?" I ask.

 

"Everything in here is dead Hyo. Even the bodies of water stops flowing and get stuck in here like nothing. This place is lifeless" Qri said.

 

I didn't grow up in this place but I feel really sad.

 

"It's safer if we just fly" she said.

 

And that's what we do.

 

Flying is the easiest lesson that I ever had.

 

When my wings come out I just need to feel comfortable with it and fly.

 

"How can we find the stone in here? Don't tell me I'm going to swim? It's so dark and it's pretty scary" I said and she giggled.

 

I pout.

 

"Yah maybe you had a plant that could search for the stone." I said.

 

"My plants can't last longer in this water Minnie" She said.

 

"Heol" I said and I tried to part the water but I can't hold it longer too because it's too big.

 

"It's not too deep. Just use your light so that we can see what's under and I'll just use my plants to get the stone" she suggested.

 

"That's a brilliant idea girlfriend!" I said and kiss her cheek before I use my light power to light up the sea.

 

I can't believe that this sea is too shallow.

 

"There! Something is shining over there!" I pointed and Kyul immediately use a vine to get the stone.

 

She hurriedly pulls it up and gets the stone in it before her plant sinks into the water.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter