Chapter 14

Thank you, Santa! (A Yunho Christmas Story)

 

 

"Since Jiyool gave us a spectacular performance, don't you think we should give her our gifts????"  Jaejoong asked and they all cheered yes!  It was only now that Jiyool and Yunho realized that they hadn't given her anything yet.  So now they were really curious and was wondering what was happening.  It seemed like they all knew each others' gifts for Jiyool except for the two of them.

"Then, let's go to the garaaaage!"  

 

Jiyool looked at her father but he just shrugged.  He really didn't know what was happening but a sigh caught his eyes.  "Oh! Why is your car outside?" He asked, wondering why Jaejoong would put the car out of the garage and under the all weather elements.  The older man though, just grinned at him as he led the whole group.

"Jiyool, close your eyes first!!!"  Changmin told before they all went in.  "May I cover her eyes, Uncle Yunho?"  Yoojin asked as he went to stand behind Jiyool.  "Okay, Yoojin but be careful not to press on her eyes."  He replied and watched Yoojin cup his hands around her daughter's eyes.

"Yunho should have his eyes covered, too!!!"  Yayo shouted and sent a wink to her husband who got the message already.

"Ah, yeah!  Chel-ssi, since you're the one nearest to Yunho, you should cover his eyes!!!!"  Jaejoong quickly said.

"EH?? I can just close my eyes by myself!"  Yunho replied and did so.  Chel looked quite uncomfortable.

"You promise not to peek?"  Yayo asked and Yunho nodded, "Yup! Promise!"  Yayo grinned, "OKAY!! Chel, take his hand and guide him!!" She ordered and added, "Quickly, Jiyool is waiting!!!"  Without wanting to make Jiyool wait any longer, Chel hesitantly took Yunho's hand and guided him.  "No peeking!!!"  She warned and Yunho chuckled.

"Okay, on the count of three, open your eyes okay??"  Jaejoong commanded after he opened the garage door and he saw the Jungs nod.  

"ONE..... TWO....." He started and Jiyool squealed in excitement.

"THREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  Everybody shouted and Yoojin uncovered Jiyool's eyes while Chel let go of Yunho's hands and he opened his eyes.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!"  Everybody cheered and Jiyool's jaw dropped as she stared at the gift before her.

 

 

"OMO OMO OMO~~!!!!!!!!! A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!!!!!!"  Jiyool shrieked in happiness as she ran towards it.  "Is this mine, Uncle Jaejoong?? Is this really mine???"  She asked, her eyes shining.  "Yes, it is yours, Jiyoolie~.  Merry Christmaaas!  Now, why dont' you go play with it??"  He suggested and Jiyool reached out a hand to touch her new precious bike slowly.  "Uwaaaa~"  She softly commented and suddenly, there were tears in her eyes and then she choke on a sob.

"I'm just so happy!!! Thank you, thank you!!!!!"  Jiyool blubbered as she rubbed her eyes trying to stop her tears.

"AWWWWWWWW!!!"  They said when Yoojin hugged her.

"Yunho-ssi, are you okay?"  Chel asked at the stunned Yunho.  She noticed ever since he opened his eyes, he never peeped out a sound.  

Truth was, he didn't like what Jaejoong and the others decided to give his Jiyool as a Christmas present.  In fact, he had tried to steer Jiyool away from bikes, scared that she might get hurt as she rode one.  However, he hadn't seen his daughter that happy to the point that she was moved to tears.  At first, he had planned to take it away but when he saw Jiyool's reaction.......he didn't have the heart to do so.

"Yunho-ssi???"  Chel tried again snapping Yunho back to his senses.

"Y-yes??"  Yunho tore his eyes away from Jiyool and looked at Chel.

"Are you okay?"  She asked again.

"I am.. Thanks...."  He replied and awkwardly chuckled and looked at his daughter again.

"But that's not all, Jiyool!  Since we didn't want you to be hurt while riding this safe bike,"  Jaejoong looked at Yunho when he emphasized the word 'safe', "here are more Christmas presents from us to keep you safe and also to make your bike prettier!! Open it!!"  He took 3 large gift bags and placed it on the floor in front of Jiyool.

She was smiling as she opened the first bag.

"Oh!!!"  She exclaimed as she took out an item from the bag.

 

 

 

 

"Here, let me."  Jaejoong took the helmet and put it on her head carefully.  "This called a HELMET.  This is to protect your head from any bumps when you fall.  So you must always wear this whenever you ride the bike, okay?"  He asked while carefully adjusting the straps.  "How does it feel?"  He asked and Jiyool smiled a toothy smile, "IT FITS!!!!"  She exclaimed and proceeded to take out the next items from the Christmas bag.

 

"And these are to protect your hands and knees.  Gimme your hands, princess."  Jaejoong then put everything on her gently.  "Can you move?  Are the straps too tight?"  He asked and she shook her head, "Every thing is okay!!!"  She said and raised her right thumb at him.  Then she took out the last item from the bag, slightly wobbling due to everything that had been put on her tiny body.

 

 

 

 

"We can redecorate your bike, Jiyool!! And of course, you need a water bottle because you will get tired and thirsty while biking."  Jaejoong explained and he suddenly felt a strong hug on his legs.  "Thank you so much, Uncle Jaejooooong!!!!"  She said and then she turned to everybody, "THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR GIIIIIFTS!!" She was about to run and hug all of them when Jaejoong pulled her back.  "Wait, you aren't done yet.  There's still two bags left."  

Jiyool pulled out the items and was surprised. 

 

 

"Hey, I PICKED THAT ONE!!!" Changmin shouted and there was a round of laughter.  "Yes, you did, Changmin.  You see, your Uncle Changmin thought you should have a helmet that is RED.  So when you get tired of using the pink one, use this red one.  The extra pads are for your elbows.  Stretch out your arms, princess."  He strapped the pads on her elbows and was glad they fit.

"Last bag~"  Yoochun sang.

"WOOOOOOOOW!!!!"  Jiyool's eyes widened as she pulled out the last gift.

 

 

 

 

"OMO THIS IS SOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!"  She yelled as she examined the boots.  "KAMSAHAMNIDAAAAAAAAAA!!!"  She shouted to everybody and proceeded to hug them.   THis time, Jaejoong let her run.  Yunho, on the other hand, finally relaxed and decided to let Jiyool have the bike when he saw her all covered up in protective gear that she obviously adored.

"Ouch!  It hit my head!"  He heard Yoojin complain when Jiyool hugged him and her helmet bumped his head.  "Oops! I'm sorry Yoojinnie oppa!!  Now we can ride our bikes together!!!"  She happily announced and then ran to her Appa.

"Appa!!! Aren't they pretty???"  She twirled slowly as she showed everything off to Yunho.  "And isn't my bike really really pretty and cute like me?"  Her last words made Yunho laugh out louder than he meant to do.  "Yes they are, sweetie."  He agreed but Jiyool suddenly frowned.  "You'll let me ride my bike, right Appa?"  She put her index fingers together and gave him her puppy eyes.  "Yes, Jiyool.  But promise Appa that you'll be really, really, really careful.  Okay?"  He bent down and hugged her.  "YES YES YES OKAAAAAAAY!!!! THANK YOU APPA!!!!!"  She hugged him tight while she glowed in happiness.

 

 

[A/N] Finally wrote this!! Been in my head for a loooooooong time. HAhaha. <3

 

@diniruwaidah - Yeeey! :D finally hahaha. <3 Thank you for reading!!

@intanck92 - you are welcooome! I think Yunho is luck to have a daughter like her. hahah. ^^,

@aejae22 - Pinch all you want, mare. :))))

@yunhotic- Yes, yes! I really want to finish ALL of my YH fics..starting with this one!! Since it's been long overdue. I miss your comments. Thank you for being here again. ^_^

@silver_talullah - if you kidnap her, Yunho will hunt you dooooown. :p