Chapter 13

Thank you, Santa! (A Yunho Christmas Story)

“I think the others are already waiting for you at the backyard.”  She stated and smiled at him.  Her smile was so pretty that Yunho quickly smiled in return.  He put Jiyool on the ground and the four of them, Yoojin included, went to the backyard.

 

It was such a happy household in the Kim Residence.  Everybody was outside, light snow falling on top of the tent set up by Jaejoong.  Jiyool and Yoojin were playing around while the others busied themselves with food preparation.  

"Appa, look at what we made!!!"  Yoojin shouted and Jiyool seconded, "APPA~~!!! Look, look!!!!"  The kids shouted joyfully.  The adults stopped whatever they were doing and made their way to where the kids were. They saw them lying on the snow, with huge smiles on their faces, while they wiggled their arms up and down and spread their legs open and close.

"UWAAA, SNOW ANGELS!!!!"  The adults cheered them and the kids beamed with pride.  They stood up and looked at their work.  "Ooh~ Oppa my snow angel is bigger than yours!!! MEHRONG~~~"  Jiyool teased and stuck out her tongue at the older boy.  "Pfft, yours is bigger but mine is cooler!!!! MEHRONG~~~~"  He then stuck out his tongue back at her.  "They're both beautiful."  Jaejoong praised and the kids smiled at him in gratitude.  "Thank you, Uncle Jaejoong~!"  They chorused before running away to play at another spot.

After some time, finally, it was time for the Christmas lunch.  They all sat around the wooden table.  Unknown to Yunho and Chel, the others schemed on making them sit next to each other.  Chel was seated on Yunho's left while Jiyool was on his right side.

"Uwaaaa, I love everything!!!!"  Jiyool squealed, throwing her arms up in the air as she eyed everything on the table.  "Me too!!!!"  Yoojin seconded.  "Me three!!!!" Junsu piped up making everybody laugh and his distinct eun kyang kyang could be heard above everybody else's laughter.  He then picked up a piece of roast meat and put it on his plate.

"Appa, I want that, too."  Jiyool pointed to the roasted meat and Yunho got it for her because she couldn't reach it for herself.  When Junsu scooped macaroni, Jiyool again asked her Appa to do the same.  When Junsu ate the stirfry vegetables, Jiyool did as well even though she's not a fan of vegetables.  And when he tasted gooey looking soup (Chef Jaejoong's new recipe), she tasted it too.

"Ack! Hyung this is too spicy!!" Junsu exclaimed and fanned his mouth.  "Hot! Hot!!"  Jiyool fanned as well.  All of them already noticed what Jiyool was doing and smiled at the cute little girl.  Junsu reached for his glass of wine.  Jiyool looked helplessly at her glass of water.  "Drink water, Jiyoollie."  Yunho urged and she did so.  Others giggled while Yoojin pouted at how she kept on looking at their Uncle Junsu.

 

After everybody had filled up their stomachs to the fullest, Yayo suggested they exchange Christmas gifts.  Yoojin and Jiyool cheered upon hearing this and jumped up and down.  Jiyool dutifully gave everybody their present with a smile on her face.  But when she got to her Aunt Chel, she frowned, "Aunt Chel....."  Chel noticed the child's disappointment at her lack of present.  "Don't worry, Jiyool.  For Christmas, I want a hug and a kiss!"  Jiyool beamed at her request and gave her Aunt Chel the tightest hug and soundiest kiss she could muster.  "Merry Christmas, Aunt Cheeeel!!"  She greeted.  Chel took something from the pile of gifts and handed it to her, "Merry Christmas, Jiyool!"  

 

 

"OMO OMO!!! KAMSAHAMNIDA AUNT CHEEEEEL!!!! I'll take care of this really well!!!"  Jiyool then ran to her Appa to show it off.  Yunho sent Chel a grateful smile and mouthed, "Thank you!!!" and Chel winked at him with a smile.  Yayo and Jaejoong, who saw the scene, giggled to themselves and high fived each other.  She then ran to her Uncle Jaejoong.

"Uncle Jaejoongie~"  She whispered and tugged on his arm.  Jaejoong bent down her level and Jiyool motioned for him to come closer.  "Uncle Jaejoong..." She started whispering, "I wanna give Appa my gift now."  He then smiled, nodded and patted her head.  "Come on."  They both went away.  Yayo followed soon after.

"Have you guys seen Jiyool?"  Yunho asked after a few minutes.  He had looked around and didn't see his daughter anywhere.  Yoojin shook his head and helped his Uncle Yunho look for Jiyool.  Suddenly, Yayo called everybody to their family room.  "Yayo, have you seen Jiyool?"  Yunho asked as they all went to the family room.  "Well, that's why we're all here."  She said mysteriously.  "Now don't worry, she's fine. You just have to sit back and relax..."  She then motioned everybody to sit down.  Jaejoong then arrived with a remote on his hand and sat among them.  "Where's Jiyool?"  Yunho asked him.  "You'll see."  The older man replied and settled himself on the couch.

Then, Jiyool came into the family room in a totally different attire.

 

 

 She waved at everybody and smiled sweetly.  "Hello!!!!!"  She greeted.  Yunho only had this surprised look on his  face.  They greeted back and the adults aww'ed and ahhh'd, thinking how she was being so cute at the moment.  "I am Jung Jiyool!!  I am here to give Appa my CHRISTMAS PRESEEEENT!!!!!"  She shouted and beamed at her Appa... "I hope you'll like it, Appa!"  She said and Yunho grinned at her.  "I don't know what it is but I already love it, Jiyool.  Thank you!"  Yunho started to get up back Jiyool stopped him, "Aniiiii! Just sit down, Appa!"  

"OKAY!"  She nodded at her Uncle Jaejoong.

Suddenly, SNSD's Oh! started to play and Jiyool started dancing.

 

 

Everybody cheered and of course, her Appa cheered the loudest.   She danced all these cute little dances to the song (her own choreography) and when it came to the chorus she shouted, "A-A-A-APPA REUL, SARANGHAE (Appa, I love you)!!!!  A-A-A-A MANHI MANHI HAE!!!! (Really really much)"

 

 

 

 

Yunho looked at her daughter with much pride and love.  THe others could see that Jiyool inherited her father's skills.  Everybody was proud of her.  They all couldn't believe that their little baby has grown up and was now dancing and performing on her own without anybody coaching her.  They clapped along the beat and sang along to the song but letting Jiyool sing alone whenever it came to the chorus.  

When the song finished, she ended it with a cute pose.  Then she ran to her Appa while everybody applauded her performance and prasied her.  "Thank you so much my baby!!! i love it!!!  I really, really do!!! It was greeeaaat!!"  Yunho said while hugging Jiyool so tight.  He was just so proud of her he could feel tears b his eyes but he held it in.  He kissed her forehead in happiness and pride. "I'm glad you liked it, Appa!!!"  She hugged him back and smiled at Uncle Jaejoong at Aunt Yayo who helped her prepare everything.  She made a mental note to thank them right after she gets out of her appa's arms.

"Wow, Jiyool you looked like a star!!!"

"Yes, Jiyool might be the next Jung Yunho!"

"It's clear that she's gonna follow in his footsteps..."

"Jiyool is so cuuuuute and talented!!!"

"Jiyool will be popluar among boys!"

"NO! Jiyool is mine only."  Yunho muttered and hugged his daughter tighter to himself.

 

"Since Jiyool gave us a spectacular performance, don't you think we should give her our gifts????"  Jaejoong asked and they all cheered yes!  It was only now that Jiyool and Yunho realized that they hadn't given her anything yet.  So now they were really curious and was wondering what was happening.  It seemed like they all knew each others' gifts for Jiyool except for the two of them.

"Then, let's go to the garaaaage!"  

 

 

 

[A/N] Hi!! Uhm, remember this story??? I bow dooooooooown in apology.  But I plan to finish this!!! :D *dances around*

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO READ THIS CHAPTER. THANK YOU AND HELLO TO NEW SUBSCRIBERS. <3

 

Oh!! Lil fact, have you heard of the Dream KPOP Fantasy Concert (SNSD, EXO, Infinite, Tasty, UKISS, Tahiti) that happened here in my country (Philippines)??? I have fanaccounts (fancams) of when Woohyun threw hearts at me and I saw EXO upclose in a hotel! :D

 

BEFORE AND AFTER DKFC PRESSCON FANACCOUNT:
http://mrsjungyunh0.tumblr.com/post/41512821591/fan-account-130118-dkfc-day-1-before-and-after


INTERACTING WITH EXO12:
http://mrsjungyunh0.tumblr.com/post/41199371914/fan-account-dkfc-interacting-with-exo-12-at-manila