Chapter 2

I'll Give Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night when Jinyoung was laying on his bed and staring aimlessly at the ceiling, his mind couldn’t process what happened earlier. He still cannot believe he bumped into Im Jaebum and practically felt like a stammering idiot in front of him.

Even though he did get himself in that small situation, he did manage get to see Jaebum up close for the first time. Jinyoung was sure this crush was pushed past the point where it can be considered that, yet he knows for a fact he’s not in love with Jaebum…yet.

Jinyoung turns and stuffs his face into the pillow and screams.  “He is even more perfect up close! Oh man how I would love for him to be the father of my children.”, he mumbles to himself as he keeps thinking about the handsome man. He chuckles as he realizes he's acting like a hormonal teenager.

 

After an hour or so passes he finally falls asleep. That night he dreams of him and Jaebum together.

They were living happily together in a beautiful two story house. They of course were married and Jaebum would always adore Jinyoung and they would always give each other kisses.

Jinyoung would blush when Jaebum caressed him while they were snuggled up together in bed. He would leave trails of sweet kiss down Jinyoung’s neck then he would proceed to go to Jinyoug’s belly where he would gently rub it, because like Jinyoung always wanted he would be carrying their unborn child.
 

That night Jinyoung slept soundly at dreaming of a wonderful life.

 

Jaebum walks hastily inside the building and straight to the coffee shop. There was a little pep to his step, because today he was able to see Jinyoung again…well at least he hopes so.

When Yugyeom called him this morning to ask what flavor of coffee he would like him to pick up from the café and if he wanted anything sweet like a muffin, Jaebum declined his offer which Yugyeom found this rather odd, since Jaebum always claims he can’t get his day started until he has his coffee.

Today Jaebum wanted to pick up his own cup of coffee in hopes of seeing Jinyoung again. Also he wanted to return his nametag to him.

When enters the coffee shop he only sees a guy with blond hair standing there absent-mindedly playing with his phone.

Jaebum walks up to the counter and clears his throat before he speaks, “Um yes, I would like to order a medium black coffee.”

The boy sighs as he puts his phone back in his pocket. He looks at Jaebum and rings up his order, “Mmk that’s gonna be….5060 won.”

Jaebum gives the boy his credit card to complete the order. When the boy hands back his card, Jaebum catches a glance at the name tag. He learns the boy's name is Mark. Assuming from that, he knows the boy is a foreigner.

Mark speaks up in a bored tone, “Your coffee will be ready in a minute sir.” Then he moves away from the counter to start making Jaebum’s coffee.

Jaebum idly stands there looking around the shop. To be honest he’s been in here once or twice.  He usually sends Yugyeom in here to fetch his order. He never familiarized himself with the employees. He knows Yugyeom has a friend that works here.

Jaebum reaches into his pocket and fiddles with the name tag. “Damn”, he cruses to himself, ”I don’t spot Jinyoung anywhere.” Jaebum looks behind the counter. He sees a small window just enough to peek through to see the kitchen. “Hmm maybe he’s in the kitchen. I guess it shouldn’t hurt to ask this guy.”

Mark calls out to Jaebum, “Your order is ready.” He slides over the cup of coffee to Jaebum. Jaebum walks over and grabs it. He gives Mark his thanks.

Just about when Mark was going to turn around and head back into the kitchen Jaebum calls out for him, “Wait!”. Mark turns around and gives Jaebum his attention.

“Um is Jinyoung here?” Jaebum shyly asks.

Mark blinks for a moment trying to figure out why this guy wants to know. He scratches the side of his head, “Uhh no not right now. He doesn’t come in until after lunch.” Mark gives Jaebum a curious look, “Why do you ask?”

Jaebum just waves off the question and begins to walk out, “Oh, no reason. I’ll just check back later!”. He rushes out the door as a confused Mark stares at him. “Damn. I’m going to have to make up an excuse to come down here later.” He makes a mental note to himself as he walks over to elevators.

Mark snickers at the man then takes out his phone again, “Well that dude was weird. I wonder what he wanted with Jinyoung. Speaking of which.” Mark notices his phone light up with a text notification. It was from Jinyoung.

“MARK. I DREAMED ABOUT HIM. HELP ME. THIS CRUSH IS GETTING OUT OF HAND”

Mark texts back, “O man that . Was it a nice dream ;) lol”

“NO! Well yah, BUT IT WASN’T LIKE THAT…u ”

“Idk what to tell you man.”

“O some dude came in here a few moments ago asking for you.”

“what?”

 

At Jinyoung’s apartment

Jinyoung becomes alarmed when Mark sent him that text. “Someone was asking for me?” He pondered on who it could have been. He recalls he hasn’t talked to anyone else around the building. Not counting Jaebum, because that wasn’t even a conversation. Plus, he doubts Jaebum remembers him anyways.

He gets another text from Mark, “Yeah he looked like some big shot dude who works here. Idk tho”

“HUH? Wait what did he look like?”

Jinyoung impatiently awaits Mark’s response. He becomes agitated when a few minutes pass. He gives up on waiting for the text. “Whatever I’ll just ask him when I get there I guess.”

Jinyoung lays back down on his bed he begins to speculate who it could have been, “I wonder if it was Jaebum?”

He quickly dismisses that idea. “Nah, only in my dreams.” He says with a light chuckle.

 

All morning Jaebum has been busy talking to business clients, signing contracts, and making important phone calls. Still, today has seemed more difficult than usual. “Gah!” he slams the office phone down in frustration after talking to one of the investors who bailed out on a deal. He rests his head on the desk for a moment.

“Why is it so hard to get anything done today?” he yells out in frustration. Jaebum glances over at the clock on his desk. He quickly perks his head up when he sees the time. “It’s already 1:15?! That means….” He reaches his hand into his pocket and his fingers brush slightly along the name tag, “Jinyoung might be there.”

Jaebum knew this was probably his only opportunity to see Jinyoung. He quickly presses the button to buzz in his assistant.

“Yugyeom!”

“Yes Mr. Im?”

“I’m going to take a quick break. I’ll be back in about 30 minutes.”

Yugyeom doesn’t respond for a moment. “Um but Mr. Im you have an important meeting around the time your break ends. Shouldn’t you-“

“Don’t worry. I’ll be back in time.” He says with a smile.

 A new feeling of excitement was starting to bubble inside of him. Jaebum has been waiting all morning to find an opportunity to go down to the café.

“O-Ok sir.”

Jaebum quickly gets up and dashes out of his office and over to elevators.

As he was riding down the elevators he again puts his hand back in his pocket and gently clutches the name tag. His eyes light up thinking finally this moment couldn’t have arrived fast enough.

 

When Jinyoung came into work, he pestered Mark nonstop until finally Mark gave him a half answer, “I don’t know? He looks like most of these business men that work around here.”

Jinyoung figured it was a lost cause since Mark was notorious on giving out vague explanations. Jinyoung also figured Mark didn’t really pay attention since he was probably busy flirt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter