Chapter 3: 1st Date

I'll Give Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jinyoung calm down. You’re making a big deal out of nothing.” Mark scolds his friend who won’t stop fidgeting around in his seat. Mark was currently trying to put on some eyeliner on Jinyoung. As Jinyoung recalls Mark saying, “It’ll add a little something extra.”

Youngjae was sitting across from Jinyoung trying to figure the whole situation out. Jinyoung made him text his friend Yugyeom who supposedly works for Jaebum. Jinyoung pleaded with Youngjae to ask him, “Is Jaebum really serious about finding someone to marry and have his child with?”

As they wait for the text, Jinyoung whines, “Guys you don’t understand. He wants to discuss about me getting pregnant! Me of all people! Urgh, I feel so embarrassed he caught me reading that story.” At this point Jinyoung just wants to smack his face against the table for yet again getting himself in an awkward situation.

Still, Jinyoung can for sure say that he is excited about this “date” with Jaebum. If he can spend more time with the man, then he’ll gladly take any opportunity he gets.

Mark takes a step back as he examines his work. “Ah perfect! You look great Jinyoungie.” He gives him a thumbs up.

Jinyoung smiles weakly at Mark. He was thankful that his two closest friends were helping him out, because he would have just walked around panicking and going into isolation for the remainder of his shift. Luckily, Youngjae and Mark talked some sense into him and agreed to help out.

Mark pulls out the chair between Youngjae and Jinyoung, and sits. He looks over at Jinyoung and smirks at him, “So I’m think you might lucky tonight after the date. Jaebum is probably going to think you look hot with eyeliner which yeah you do.”

Jinyoung blushes at Mark’s comment and realized what he meant by “get lucky”. He begins to fiddling around with the hem of his shirt, “N-No I don’t think it’s going to get that far. W-We just met, so he probably just wants to talk.”

Mark laughs, “Yeah he probably just wants to talk about having with you and claiming your pure little body.”

Youngjae glares at Mark and hits him on the back of his head, “Stop it! You’re making Jinyoung nervous!”

Jinyoung chuckles at his friends as they begin to bicker. “What if Mark is right? What if Jaebum just wants to have with me? He just wants to use my body so I can give him a baby.” He ponders to himself as he stares down at his lap. 

Jinyoung was even more nervous as he kept thinking about it. It’s not that Jinyoung wasn’t a , but he’s only had a few times and that was back in college before he dropped out. He can barely recall what it felt like or if he even enjoyed it.

 If he was going to have with Jaebum, then he knows his body is not going to be used to it. And just by looking at Jaebum, he seems the type who likes to dominate and make sure his lover gets a wonderful experience.

Jinyoung shudders at the thought, “Ok pull yourself together. It’s just a nice date where we’re going to chat...about me…getting pregnant.” He suddenly feels the remainder of his confidence drain away from him.

Youngjae startles Jinyoung when his voice goes up a few decibels when he cheers that Yugyeom texted him back.  

Youngjae reads the text out loud, “Jaebum himself hasn’t said anything to me. I know his parents are pressuring him about it.”

Jinyoung slumps back into the seat, “Oh what if he just wants to use me to full fill his parents’ wishes?”.

Mark soothingly rubs Jinyoung’s arm to try to comfort him, “If that’s the case then I say screw him. And I don’t mean that in a erted way.”

While Mark was busy comforting Jinyoung, Youngjae texts Yugyeom back.

“Oh. I see.”

“Yea. Though I have a feeling he is looking for someone. He’s prideful so he won’t say it out loud.”

Before Youngjae could tell Jinyoung what the text said, Mark hops up from the chair and grabs him, “Oh look it’s 5:55. Jaebum should be here any moment, so we’re just gonna take our leave.”

Youngjae urges Mark to let go of him, but his efforts fail when Mark practically drags him back into the kitchen.

Jinyoung watches with a nervous look as he sees his friends leave him. He looks over at the door and sighs.

“I really hope this goes well.”

 

Jaebum grabs his bag and rushes out of his office. He runs past Yugyeom who lifts his head up from his phone as he sees Jaebum repeatedly press the elevator button.

Yugyeom questions his boss puzzling behavior, “Um Mr. Im? Is everything ok?” he figured he was nervous about the family dinner that was tonight.

Jaebum checks the time on his watch which reads 5:58pm. He runs his hands through his hair in a disgruntled manner and turns to Yugyeom to answer him, “I just promised someone, er, I mean a friend that I would meet with them at 6.”

Which Jaebum does tell himself ,"It is true. If you count talking to someone you just met and it felt like love at first sight, so you want to ask this person who is also thinking about having a baby if they y’know wanna try it out together, then yeah sure call i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter