Chapter 4

I'll Give Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time seemed to have stopped for Jaebum and Jinyoung as they were both feeling pure bliss as they just agreed to have a baby together. To them, it seemed that everything was finally starting to come together and as they know it will be a new adventure for them.

Even so, Jaebum was quickly brought back to reality when his phone went off when he received a text. He knew it was from his mother reminding him about the dinner. Jaebum sheepishly smiles at Jinyoung and lets go of his hands, “I would love to spend more time with you, but I actually have to be somewhere in,” he checks the time on his watch, “about 25 minutes.”

Jinyoung pulls his hands away and sets them on his lap. “Oh ok.”  he tries to conceal his disappointment that Jaebum has to leave already, but he knows Jaebum is a very busy person and because of that he is he is always needed somewhere.

Jinyoung can’t help but to start to feel a bit nervous about the agreement they just made. There were still so many unanswered questions he wanted to ask Jaebum. Not to mention the fact he is aware that since they did agree on having a baby together that they are going to need to spend time together.

Jaebum can’t help, but to feel disappointed too especially when he notices the concerned expression Jinyoung has on right now. To be honest he would give anything to comfort and spend quality time with Jinyoung rather than to go have dinner with his parents, but for now he doesn’t have a choice.

He stands up and walks over to Jinyoung. He lifts his chin up so he’s staring straight at him. Jaebum sees the anxious look in Jinyoung’s has that reveals tell what the he is thinking. “Look I promise we will talk about this more very soon. So please don’t worry too much it. Trust me on this.”, He reassures in a calming tone.

Jinyoung quickly tries to assures Jaebum by quickly stuttering out, “U-Uh I’m not worried. J-Just I have a lot on my mind right now! Heh.” He hopes that answer was convincing enough, so he wouldn’t cause Jaebum any worries. Though, he is left in a dazed state as he feels Jaebum bend a bit to give Jinyoung a tender kiss on the forehead. Jinyoung can’t help, but to stare at Jaebum with unwavering eyes.

Jaebum gives him a warmhearted smile, “I hope that is enough to comfort you for now. Once we get to know each other a bit better I promise I’ll comfort in other ways.” he gives him his signature wink that causes Jinyoung cheeks to flush.

“Y-Yes. Thank you.” He shyly responds and he can feel all the worries fade away and a warm feeling begins to blossoms inside of him. He is not entirely sure on what this feeling is, but he knows it is because of Jaebum.

“Oh! Before I leave,” Jaebum takes out his phone and goes onto section to create a new contact, “I would love to have your number. So I can call or text you.”

Jinyoung realizes that he should do the same too, “Ah yes. Um let me get you my phone then.” The two proceed to switch phones so they can put in their contact information.

Once they’re done Jaebum gives Jinyoung another hug, “Thank you so much. You really are something special.”

They both bid each other good-bye. Jinyoung slumps down into his chair and exhales out a long breath. Mark and Youngjae sneak up behind him. They both put their hands on his shoulder as they both excitedly ask, “So how did it go?”

Jinyoung jumps up in seat and turns to give his friends a glare. Mark and Youngjae stand there with large smiles waiting to hear the details of the date. Jinyoung just chuckles at his friends, “Ah it went really well to be honest….a lot better than I ever it expected to go.” he bashfully smiles as he fiddles around with his fingers.

Mark smirks, “Ohhh??”, he gets close up to Jinyoung, “Did something happen? Did Jaebum make a move on you?”

This causes Jinyoung to blush even more. He isn’t sure if should tell them that he just made a deal to have a baby with Jaebum. “I mean he never said I couldn’t say anything. And they’re my best friends so….” He thinks as he looks at Mark and Youngjae with a serious expression.

Mark and Youngjae both look at each other as they can sense the sudden mood change. Youngjae proceeds to ask in a concern tone, “Um is everything ok?”

Jinyoung motions for his friends to sit down. “I have something very important to tell you guys. Just promise me you won’t freak out.”

 

Jaebum rushes inside into the restaurant. He holds a bouquet of beautiful red roses with him which he quickly picked up from the flower shop before he arrived. As soon as he enters, the host immediately recognizes him, “Ah Mr. Im! You finally arrived.” he ushers for Jaebum to follow him, “Please come with me sir. Your parents are already waiting for you in the private room they requested.”

As they walk through the restaurant everyone focuses their attention onto Jaebum. He can hear whispers throughout as he passes by. Jaebum keeps a stoic expression on his face and does not make any eye contact with any of the people.

Jaebum is used to always having the spotlight on him and people always talking about him. At first it was hard for him, especially when he would enter establishments like so because everyone would instantly go quiet or judge him. At times he does wish he could just go out in public and go into any building without being judged or being noticed.

The host opens the door to the private room, “Here you go sir. I hope you have a wonderful dinner.” He bows slightly and smiles at Jaebum as he enters. Jaebum thanks the host then he turns his attention to parents.

His mother quickly gets up and hugs him, “Ah, my darling son! It’s been so long!”

He tightly hugs his mother back and smiles, “Hello mom. I’ve missed you too.” He pulls away and hands over the bouquet of roses, “These are for y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter