Chapter 10

I'll Give Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luckily, Jinyoung did not have to go into work until Tuesday which gave him enough time to rest on Monday since he was sore from all the him and Jaebum had the day before. Jaebum felt bad as Monday morning he was getting dressed up to go to work. He kept asking the younger if he wanted him to call a nurse to take care of him, but of course Jinyoung chuckled and refused as he reassured him he will be fine and he just needed some rest.

On Tuesday, when him and Jaebum arrived to work that morning, they were met by a surprise waiting from in the front of the Im Corporations building. An entire crew of news reporters and journalists stood there waiting. As soon as Jaebum and Jinyoung approached, they surrounded them like bees.

Jinyoung became very frightened by this as his eyes grew wide and felt himself stiffen up. Jaebum noticed and grabbed onto Jinyoung’s hand and made him stand close to him.

“Mr. Im! Is it true you finally found a suitor? “

“Many people spotted you out with this man right here. Are you two together?”

“Do you have any plans with him for the future?”

All the questions began to bombard the two. Jinyoung had no idea on where to look as the flashes went off and everyone was crowding them as they shoved microphones into their faces. He felt beads of sweat begin to form on his forehead and his breathing became unsteady. Never in his life he had this much attention on him.

Jinyoung did not snap out from his trance until Jaebum spoke up with a boom, “Please back up! Give us some space!”

Jinyoung looked at Jaebum as he can see the stern look on his face. He could tell Jaebum was starting to get annoyed as the reporters didn’t budge. Jaebum clenched his jaw trying to hold back on letting his anger boil over, “I can’t make a scene in front of Jinyoung.” He reminded himself.

Jaebum knew this was bound to happen any day now. He took a deep breath before raising his voice again, “I said move! I will answer your questions if you comply with my wishes.”

This caught the reporters’ attention. They all followed his directions. Once Jaebum was satisfied with this, he turned to Jinyoung and whispered, “Are you ok?”

Jinyoung nodded his head while whispering a thank you. Jinyoung gulps as he realizes Jaebum is going to announce their relationship to the public.

Jaebum begins in a professional tone, “Many of you may have seen pictures of me with this man right here or might of heard rumors that I have a lover. Well to get straight to the point, yes. This man right here,” he let’s go of Jinyoung’s hand to wrap his arm around his waist. He pulls him closer as he continues, “is named Park Jinyoung. He is the one who I’ve decided to be with.”

The camera flashes begin to rapidly go off again. The crowd of reporters reacts as they bombard Jaebum with questions.

“How long have you two been together?”

“Do you two plan to get married?”

“How did you two meet?”

Jaebum raises up his hand to shush the crowd. They simmer down and allow him to speak, “For now we are content on just being together. Though in the future I hope to marry him….” He turns his gaze to Jinyoung.

Jinyoung looks at Jaebum and locks his eyes with him. Jaebum smiles lovingly at him and continues, “That’s if he lets me.”

Jinyoung can feel his heart beat due to it feeling like it’s about to burst out. He is left speechless as he just stares at Jaebum in astonishment with his cheeks beginning to flush. A voice inside of him begins to yell, “Say something! Just don’t stand there! You have to play this off!”

Jinyoung kisses Jaebum on the cheek which causes the reporters to go wild with camera flashes. He gives Jaebum a soft smile and gives him an answer, “Of course.”

Jaebum swears in this moment if he could he would run off with Jinyoung and go marry him right now, but he figures Jinyoung only said that so they can convince the media that this is real. As Jinyoung looks away and smiles softly at the cameras, Jaebum still has his gaze stuck on him. He makes a silent promise, “Jinyoung, don’t worry I promise I will marry you. I hope you realized it I meant every word.”

Little did Jaebum know that Jinyoung truly meant what he said too.

Once they get past all the reporters, they finally make their way inside. Jaebum drops Jinyoung off at the café and gives him a passionate kiss before parting ways for the day.

Jinyoung stands at the door way with a wide grin on his face as he waves good-bye. He quickly turns around when he hears Mark and Youngjae make cooing noises, “Awww. The little love birds shared a kissy.”

Jinyoung rolls his eyes as he walks over to his station. Mark and Youngjae stand next to him with eager faces.

“So? How was your weekend with the boss man?” Mark begins with curiosity lacing his voice.

Youngjae pokes Jinyoung’s arm, “Yeah. We want to know!” he says eagerly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter