Chapter 11

I'll Give Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For about two months, everything seemed to be going well in both Jinyoung’s and Jaebum’s life. They spent the time that they could with each other. And that time was either in a serene silence of just the two of the reading a nice book while drinking a warm cup of tea, Jaebum spoiling Jinyoung and taking him out to these lavish places for dates, or in the bedroom.

Of course at one point, Jaebum’s parents made a surprise visit so they could pester (as Jaebum claims) them about when they’re getting married. Jaebum could swear his mother was already making wedding plans for them…not that he minded, but of course there was still fact on getting the ring and other things.

Jinyoung on the other hand, had some worries during this time. The worry about Nayeon disappeared a while ago, but his main concern was something else.

“Maybe there is something wrong with me. I really thought I would be pregnant by now.” Jinyoung whines to Mark who is lazily sitting on Jinyoung’s couch while rapidly typing out something on his phone.

Mark just let’s out a short, “Mmhm.”

Jinyoung pouts and puffs out his cheeks when his best friend is not listening. Jinyoung shakes Mark’s arm like a child wanting attention, “Mark listen to me! I didn’t call you here just so you can be ting with Jackson.”

Mark perks his head up this and gives Jinyoung an offended glare, “For your information I am listening to you. Also I’m not ting Jackson….well at least not for now.”

“Tch.” Jinyoung scoffs under his breath as he rolls his eyes.

Mark sits up straight and sets his phone aside, “Look, like you said before it’s hard for males to get pregnant. Just y’know keep on trying. It’s bound to happen at some point.”

“I know, but…” he lowers his voice at an above a whisper, “We’ve been having all the time for these past two months. And let me tell you-“

Mark holds up his hand and gives Jinyoung a look of disgust, “Nope. I don’t want to hear the details of your capades.”

Jinyoung eyes crinkle as he throws his head back as loud laughter escapes from him.

Mark goes back to his phone and shakes his head, “You’re unbelievable you know that?”

Jinyoung laughter ceases as now he just giggles, “Sorry Markie-pooh.”

Mark glares at Jinyoung as he calls that nickname Jackson oh so “adoringly” gave him (or as Mark claims) which Jinyoung and Youngjae just had to be there the day Jackson said it out loud.

Jinyoung at this point is basically rolling over on the couch. Mark just throws one of pillows from it at his friend, “Are you done?” he asks in a monotone voice.

Jinyoung stops and nods his head. He stares up at the ceiling and his voice becomes laced with worry again, “Mark, what if I can’t get pregnant? What if I’m the problem?”

Mark sighs and scoots closer to him. He soothingly pats Jinyoung on the shoulder and he gives him a soft look, “Jinyoung, I really do believe that it’s going to happen. Trust me usually things like this happen when you least expect it. For all we know you could be pregnant right now.”

Jinyoung eyes down cast to his stomach has he places his hands gently over it, “Y-Yeah maybe. I mean I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative so.”

“Jinyoung…” Mark says with his deep voice catching Jinyoung’s attention to look at him, “It’s going to happen. I have this feeling it will soon.”

Jinyoung smiles softly at his friend. He knew whenever he needed it, Mark was always there to comfort him and put an ease to his worries. Even though Mark usually didn’t say much, but he was a great listener. Still, when he needed to same something Jinyoung knew he could trust his word.

Jinyoung gives Mark a warm hug. “T-Thanks.”

“It’s no problem Jinyoungie.”

Even though it was a Saturday and typically Jaebum doesn’t usually come into work, but lately the workload has been building up the past few weeks. Each day Jaebum found himself completely exhausted, but the moment he would see Jinyoung after work he felt all of the energy return back and his world would get brighter.

He leans back in his chair and closes his eyes for a brief moment getting whisked away by the thought of Jinyoung. His lips formed a small smile and he could feel his shoulders drop as he began to ease more into the chair.

He stayed like this a bit longer enjoying the peace of his office and the muffled noises of the city. Of course, this was suddenly inte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter