Chapter 8

I'll Give Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wait, so your cousin, Nayeon, wants us to meet her and  her fiancé for lunch tomorrow?” Jinyoung asks in a confused tone while Jaebum came back from the balcony due to him having phone call from what Jinyoung guesses was Nayeon.

Jaebum plops down on the couch right next to Jinyoung and nonchalantly nods his head, “Mmhm. I’m assuming my parents already told her about us, so knowing her she wants to see what you’re like.”

Jinyoung gets nervous at the thought on meeting more of Jaebum’s family. He felt so lucky when both of Jaebum’s parents adored him when they met yesterday, so now he hopes he can find that luck again when he meets Nayeon.

As Jinyoung was deep in thought, he feels Jaebum rub his hand down his back gently to comfort him. Jinyoung leans into Jaebum’s touch as it relaxes him.

“How about today we just stay in do whatever you like?” Jaebum softly smiles at Jinyoung.

Jinyoung returns the smile back, “Yeah that sounds nice. Maybe we can watch a movie or something.” He then looks down in slight embarrassment, “I know you had a lot planned for us today, but of course my weak self had to-“

Jaebum pecks Jinyoung on the lips to quiet him. When he pulls away Jaebum just chuckles, “No don’t worry about it. It’s my fault you’re so sore. How about this, I’ll draw you up a nice bath so it can make you feel better, ok? And after we can order whatever you want to eat.”

Jinyoung nods, “Y-Yes that sounds lovely. Thank you.”

Jaebum gets up and goes preps the relaxing bath for Jinyoung. Jaebum did feel guilty that his boyfriend was so sore from their heated baby making from last night and this morning. He couldn’t help himself as he saw how beautiful Jinyoung looked as he was a out his name and his body practically was glowing because of the pleasure. Just thinking about Jinyoung in that state made the blood rush down and Jaebum had to quickly clear his thoughts.

After a few minutes Jaebum walks back into the living room, “Alright babe. It’s all ready for you.”

“Ah great.” Jinyoung tries to get up from the couch. Though his back side was still extremely sore and the medicine Jaebum gave him earlier for the pain wore off. He clutched onto the couch for support and he makes his way over.

Jaebum watches his struggling boyfriend. He chuckles softly before he walks over to Jinyoung and lifts him up bridal style. Jinyoung quickly begins to protest at this, “J-Jaebum put me down! I can do it~” he whines as he kicks his legs but regrets it when he feels the pain on his backside.

Jaebum laughs, “If you don’t stop moving around so much I’m going to drop you right here.” he teases the younger as they make their way to the restroom. Jinyoung eventually stops and puffs out his cheeks. Jaebum can’t help, but to find this adorable as he pinches Jinyoung’s cheeks, “Aww Jinyoungie you have such cute chubby cheeks. So cute.”

Jinyoung playfully swats Jaebum’s hand away.

When they arrive, Jaebum carefully sets Jinyoung down on the counter. He lifts up Jinyoung’s shirt, but Jinyoung scoots back as he tried to do this and loudly exclaims, “W-What are you doing?”

“Um, helping you take off your clothes? I’m trying to be a good boyfriend here.”

Jinyoung blushes, “I can do it!”

Jaebum just stands there with his arms crossed as Jinyoung hesitantly takes off his shirt.

He shakes his head, “You know I’ve seen you twice already. Don’t be so shy.”

“I know, but…it’s different since y’know we're not exactly….in the mood.”

Jaebum quickly steps in front of Jinyoung and places both hands beside Jinyoung so he’s trapping him on the counter. “Oh would it be different if we were?” he leaned in close and said in a dangerously low tone. He begins to place light pecks along Jinyoung’s neck.

Jinyoung tries to steady his breathing as Jaebum does this. “Um no. I-I mean I’m still kind of shy…?”

Jaebum continues at the younger’s neck and his hands slide up Jinyoung’s torso. His hands slowly make his way up along Jinyoung’s smooth body. Jinyoung bites down on his tongue when Jaebum’s cold fingers grazed over his sensitive bud.

Jaebum smirks against his neck when he felt Jinyoung’s breath hitch at this. He then teasingly begins to play at the bud and gives it a slight pinch.

Jinyoung puts his hand over his mouth to hide his moan.

“Awww why would you want to hide your moan from me? You know I think it sounds lovely.” Jaebum whispers as his other hand rolls the other between his fingers then gives that one a pinch. Jinyoung moans audibly. “S- if he keeps this up, it’s going to be obvious that I’m going to have a hard on.” He thinks to himself as he feels the blood rush down south.

Jinyoung calms down when he no longer felt Jaebum's hands on him. Jinyoung sits there on the counter slightly out of breath and shivers a bit as the cold hair hits his body. He sends Jaebum a glare, “T-That wasn’t fair!”

Jaebum steps away laughing, “Sorry. I had to take the opportunity. You know I can’t control myself around you.” he winks.

Jinyoung rolls his eyes.

After a few moments of Jinyoung struggling taking off his pajama pants and his boxers (Jaebum ended up helping him with those), Jaebum lifted him up from the counter and carefully placed him in the bath tub.

Jinyoung lets out a sigh of relief as he feels his body being submerged in the warm water. He can feel his muscles relax.

“I’m going to be in the room taking care of some business stuff. Holler for me if you need anything or whenever you’re ready to get out.”

As Jaebum was about to walk away, Jinyoung quickly grabs his wrist. Jaebum looks at him with a concerned expression. Jinyoung wasn’t looking at Jaebum. He manages to softly mumble out, “I want you to stay with me.”

Jaebum softly smiles at him, “Alright.” He sits at the edge of the tub, but he still notices something else is on Jinyoung’s mind, “You know you can ask me anything.” He tries to reassure.

Jinyoung looks up with a visible blush now prominent on his face. He forces himself to say, “I want you to bathe with me.”

Jaebum lowkey feels flattered that Jinyoung wants him to bathe with him. Jaebum gets up and begins to strip off his clothing.

When he takes off his shirt, he catches Jinyoung eying at his body.

 Jinyoung is still amazed on great Jaebum’s body his. He just wants to run his hands all over Jaebum's toned body.

Jaebum continues to take his clothing piece by piece as he says in a cocky tone, “Don’t worry, you can feel me up all you want once I get in.”

Jinyoung snaps his head away from Jaebum when he says this.

After a moment Jinyoung hears Jaebum telling him, “Move up a bit please?” which he complies. Jaebum settles right behind Jinyoung wraps his arms his waist to pull him back. Jinyoung settles comfort

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter