Chapter 20

I'll Give Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guess who's finally back...for now

Jaebum and Jinyoung returned to the banquet in time before anyone began to realize they were missing during that short period of time. When they arrived,they noticed the number of people in attendance dwindled down significantly. They made their way to the table and took their seats. They wore grand smiles on their faces and they both felt like they were on cloud 9. This evening so far was magical.

For Jinyoung it felt as if he was in a fairytale and Jaebum was the prince that swept him off his feet. And now they’re here beginning a life together…and not to mention that they too created a new life as well which is growing inside of Jinyoung. Just thinking about this, he gets warm blossoming feeling inside of him again. He leans his head on Jaebum’s shoulder and sighs contently.

Jaebum just smiles warmly as he knows everything in his life is perfect. He has the job he strived for and the love of his life right next him. Knowing that he is going to spend the rest of his life with Jinyoung made him feel like he can do anything and achieving anything. He interlaces his fingers with Jinyoung’s and whispers, “I love you.” To which Jinyoung responds back the same.

Their moment alone quickly comes to an end when a drunk Nayeon runs up to Jaebum and practically throws herself onto him. Jaebum of course sighs in annoyance because of his cousin invading his space. “Aish, Nayeon…” he curses under his breath. Jinyoung just giggles as he watches the interaction.

“Ahhh my cousin is CEO! I’m so proud of you!” Nayeon cries as she snuggles into Jaebum. Jaebum swears he could hear her sobbing a bit. He gently hugs her and shakes his head, “Thank you. It means a lot that you’re….taking this so well….” He says with a bit a sarcasm laced in his voice.

Nayeon pulls away and looks up at her cousin with teary eyes. Jaebum notices that her face is definitely flushed due to the alcohol. And now that he notices it, she does smell like she’s been drinking…a bit. “Nayeon, umm maybe you should go find Yugyeom.”

“No! I want to spend time with my cousin!” she cries out. “I feel like we haven’t spent much time together ever since I got engaged and especially since you’ve been dating Jinyoung.”

Jaebum can’t help but to chuckle at his whining cousin. He places his hands on her shoulders, “Ok think about it like this, now that you are second in charge at the company, we’re probably going to see each other every day. How does that sound? Does that suffice for you??”

Nayeon face lights up with joy and again she embraces her cousin in a tight hug, “Oh my gosh! YES! Ahh I love you so much!” 

Jaebum just chuckles, “Yeah yeah. You know you’re a brat right?” he says in a joking tone.

Before Nayeon could protest, Yugyeom comes running up to them with a concerned expression, “Ahh Nayeon there you are!”, he says as Jaebum pries her off him and lets Yugyeom take care of her instead.

“YUGGIE! MY LOVE!” she throws herself onto her fiancé. She snuggles her face in the crook of Yugyeom’s neck which causes the him to blush slightly at this action. “Ahaha…um I’m sorry about this. She kind just...left.” he ends with a nervous chuckle as he looks at Jaebum and Jinyoung.

Jaebum waves his hand nonchalantly, “Ehh she wasn’t to bothersome.” He says with a chuckle. “Just make sure you take care of her tonight.” He says as he sees Nayeon trying to kiss Yugyeom’s neck. This comment causes Yugyeom to blush, “Uhh y-yeah no worries.”

Jinyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter