Chapter 1

I'll Give Into You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you looking up what male pregnancy is like…again? You keep researching on this. Jinyoung, don’t you know enough already?” A deep voice came from behind where Jinyoung was standing. He jumped slightly and his phone almost slipped out from his hands. Luckily he caught before it crashed onto the ground. He turned around to see his co-worker and friend standing there with a bored expression and sipping a cup of coffee.

“For your information Mark, yes. I was doing more research. I told you I’m serious about getting pregnant so I just want to be fully aware of everything and anything.” He continued reading the information on his phone.

Mark just rolls his eyes, “Whatever.”

Youngjae appears from the kitchen while wiping his hands on his apron. He was the baker for the café and every so often when business was slow he would come and have a friendly chat. “Is Jinyoung talking about babies again?”

Mark leans up against the counter and nods his head, “Yeah you know him. He’s so obsessed with the idea on having one. Jinyoung if you’re serious you can just y’know, go have with any guy you want.”

Jinyoung snapped his head quickly and scoffed at the remark, “No! I just don’t want anyone’s seed in me! He needs to be the perfect guy. I want him to treat me like a prince and make sure he is up to par with my standards.” His eyes light up just thinking about it.

“Well when you put it that way you’re never going to find someone since you’re so damn picky.”

Jinyoung gives Mark the middle finger and turns away from him so he can look at his phone in peace. He can hear Mark snickering in the background.

Youngjae chimes in, “You know, I did hear that the CEO’s son needs someone to marry so they can produce an heir.”

Jinyoung directs his attention to Youngjae , “WHAT? You mean the Im Jaebum is looking for someone to be his lover and have his child?”

Youngjae nods his head nonchalantly, “Yeah that’s what I heard from my friend Yugyeom who works for him. Though, it could just be a rumor.” He ends with a simple shrug of his shoulders.

Jinyoung couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Im Jaebum, the son of the CEO of Im Corporations and the next one to be in charge, was looking for someone to get married to and give him a child. Im Jaebum was probably the most desirable man in all of Seoul at the moment. He went to the top school in the country to get his business degree. Then at the young age of 26, he already climbed his way up the #2 spot of the company. Not to mention he has the most gorgeous face Jinyoung has ever seen in his entire life. He had cold piercing eyes that also reminded him of cat eyes, sharp cheek bones, a distinctive nose, and whenever Jaebum did smile it was the most perfect and charming smile. To put simply, Jaebum was practically everyone’s dream guy.

Jinyoung knew he had no chance in hell to get Jaebum to be the father of his child. Hell, Jaebum had no idea he existed despite the fact that he works inside the café of the Im Corporations building.  Jinyoung was still blessed because in those rare moments he could see Jaebum walk past the café and that’s when he knew it was totally worth working here.

Jinyoung slumps up against the counter and sighs. “Oh, if only I was rich and hot so I could get Jaebum to notice me.”

Mark comes up to Jinyoung and ruffles his hair. He gives him a smile, “Don’t worry about it too much. I’ve heard that guy is an anyway.”

Jinyoung fixes his hair back in place and huffs, “You’re just saying that because Jackson used to date him and those two always got into fights.”

Youngjae cackles as Mark blushes and is clearly offended. Youngjae speaks up in a mocking tone and points at the doorway, “Speak of the devil himself. Markie-pooh it’s your man crush.”

Jinyoung quickly pushes Mark over to the register and whispers to him, “Good luck.” and he quickly shuffles away to where Youngjae is standing. Mark quickly turns back to the boys and mouths to them, “I ing hate you.” Which only makes Jinyoung and Youngjae laugh as they watch an awkward Mark makes conversation with Jackson.

 

Jaebum lets out a frustrated groan as he begins to feel overwhelmed with all the paper work that piled up on his desk. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter