The Sound of Darkness - Epilogue

The Sound of Darkness

There, he saw Sunggyu on his knees in front of two grave stones.  He slowly approached him and noticed the gun on the ground by his side.

"Sunggyu," Woohyun called softly, almost in a whisper.

Sunggyu slowly raised his eyes when he heard his voice.  All the pain and torment displayed on his face.  "I couldn't do it, Woohyun," he cried, tears flowing.  "I couldn't bear to leave you alone."

Woohyun dropped to his knees as he pulled Sunggyu into his arms and embraced him tight.  He didn't want him to suffer alone.  "You were planning to leave me?" asked Woohyun.  "If you leave me, I will die."

Sunggyu wrapped his arms around Woohyun and hugged him tight.  "I won't leave you," promised Sunggyu.  "So please don't leave me."

"I won't," replied Woohyun.

Myungsoo stood and watched from a distance.  "Those fools," he said as he smiled and walked away.

 

 

THE END

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

And they lived happily ever after....until Sunggyu's dark side comes out for a visit LOL.

Hope you guys all enjoyed it.

Going to watch Infinite do the shuffle dance again.  Sunggyu has style.  He started the dance with his hands in his pockets...like a boss.