Grumpy Yoongi, Suspicious Jungkook, Love Therapist Namjoon

Don't You Dare Jungkook

     "Good morning Hyung!" Jungkook shouts as he blasts through the door. 
     Yoongi flinches and raises his head from the countertop. Yes, he was sleeping. He actually got there early for once to seem like a reliable hyung. 
     "You little punk jerk...I was sleeping." Yoongi grumbles.
     "Hehe. You were sleeping when I first met you too!" Jungkook reminds Yoongi. 
     "That was only a week ago, and you can't blame me, I'm up half of the night." Yoongi snaps back. 
     Jungkook smiles and goes to settle down and get started with his job, cleaning up the windows and then going out to draw in costumers and really, all he needs to do is stand there and shoot his killer smile.
     "Hyung, the night is for sleeping. It's good for you. You're not a vampire or anything so sleep would ya!" Jungkook tells the still groggy Yoongi. 
     "You know, I thought you were a very nice kid when I first met you. You're starting to get really annoying." Yoongi points out.
     Jungkook smiles. "Well, gotta keep my boss in check or he might run out on me and leave poor me all alone in a lonely flower shop." 
     "Don't start the sarcasm with me brat." Yoongi says before putting his head down and going to sleep again. 
     Little does Yoongi know, that Jungkook, has something else up his sleeve. 
     "Hyung, I need you to go outback and bring more roses up." 
     Yoongi's eyes flap open and he feels an annoying feeling fill him. 
     "What did you just say?" Yoongi asks. 
     "I said, I need you to go and bring more roses up." Jungkook repeats again and louder this time. 
     "How dare you little punk. Is that any way to treat your elders?" Yoongi doesn't like to be disrespected nor does he like to be spoken to with raised voices. 
     "Well then, please go bring some more roses up." Jungkook re-phases. 
     Yoongi flicks the middle finger towards Jungkook's way but was too sleepy to argue any longer and does what he's told. 
     "Why the heck do I have to do what he tells me. I'm the boss. Who does he think he is? He's only been here for a week. I can handle Jimin ordering me around, and I can handle Namjoon. I can't handle some newbie bossing me around like he's my mom." Yoongi grumbles as he's carrying the roses out front. 
     Once he's out again, Jungkook was nowhere in sight. 
     Probably went to bring in guests. Yoongi thinks. 
     Ding! The door sounds. Yoongi turns and sees a very familiar figure walk towards him. 
     "Hi Namjoon." Yoongi greets. 
     "What's up Hyung? You're actually carrying something heavier than you are? Are you feeling okay?" Namjoon exclaims.
     "Well wasn't that a cheerful greeting." Yoongi rolls his eyes. 
     "You don't do any more physical movement than walk Hyung. What's wrong?" Namjoon points out. 
     "Shut that mouth." Glares Yoongi. He walks over to the "Roses" section and puts them down.
     "Here, I'll help." Offers Namjoon, but instead, after a few minutes, Namjoon ended up doing all the work. "You owe me for this." 
     "You offered. I owe you nothing." Yoongi says and sits at a table in the shop.
     "I offered to help. Not do all the work." Namjoon says and joins him.
     "But--" 
     "Min Yoongi." Namjoon redirects. 
     Yoongi sighs and gives in. "Fine. I'll treat you to dinner tonight. Is that okay?" 
     Namjoon smiles. "Hey, something seems like it's bothering you. What's wrong?" 
     "I'm always like this. There's nothing wrong." Yoongi tries to reassure. 
     "I've known you for a long time now Hyung. You're not usually this grumpy unless something is bothering you or someone woke you up." 
     "I guess it's both then, but they're still both caused by the same thing...same person." Yoongi mumbles.
     The shop was dead silent except for the both of them so, obviously, Namjoon heard every word. 
     "Who's bothering you? I'll get him for you." Namjoon says.
     "It's no one harmful...I think. But he is starting to annoy me. He seemed such a nice kid." 
     Namjoon raises and eyebrow. "HE?" 
     Yoongi nods. "Yes, 'he'. You know I don't want to get involved with love." 
     "I know but it's always possible. I mean you can be like me right?" Namjoon says.
     Yoongi glares at him. "I'm sorry to break it to you but I am not gay. You can throw that thought away." 
     Namjoon sighs. He knows that Yoongi has absolutely nothing against homouals but Namjoon can't stand to see his longtime friend down like this. 
     "Is it alright if I knew who it is?" Namjoon decided to ask.
     "It's the new employee."
     "Jungkook was it?" 
     "Yeah." 
     "He seems so innocent though." Namjoon says.
     Yoongi a few days ago talked to Namjoon about Jungkook because he was a new employee and they were getting along great. Yoongi was excited for once, he even has a picture of him and Namjoon heard it all.
     "Don't you dare make a move on him." Yoongi warns.
     "I won't! Don't worry, I have my baby Seokjin." Namjoon smiles, showing off his dimples. 
     "Yeah, I feel bad for Seokjin-hyung, and it doesn't seem like he's all innocent to me." 
     "How so?" 
     "He was basically an angel the first few days but then he suddenly started coming to work late, he started to just call me plain Yoongi for like three hours a few days ago, and today, he started bossing me around." Yoongi complains. Disappointed that Jungkook isn't exactly the sweet bunny he thought he was. 
     "Maybe he has a motive." Namjoon advises.
     Yoongi looks at Namjoon and tilts his head. "What do you mean?" 
     "Maybe he's trying to get your attention or something. I did something similar when I went after Seokjin." 
     "You were a jerk?" Yoongi bluntly says.
     "No! I wasn't a complete jerk. I was nice and sweet." Namjoon defends.
     "Then, you were cheesy." 
     "No Hyung. I was NICE. There's a difference." 
     Yoongi rolls his eyes. "I don't care what his goals are but I do care that he's so disrespectful." 
     "I'm sure he'll give a reason soon." 
     "So you're saying I should just, deal with it?" Yoongi asks.
     "Yes. For now anyway. If he keeps this up for more than two weeks, mark my words Hyung, he likes you." Namjoon says. 
     "But I'm a guy." Yoongi states. 
     "No duh. Anyone can see that. Though, you look very young and you have a petite figure, so..."
     "Namjoon." 
     "What I'm trying to say is that gender doesn't matter. Anyway, we'll talk more tonight. I gotta go, see you tonight Hyung! Remember, you're treating." Namjoon says before he goes out the door and kinda trips over some flower pots while he's at it. 
     Yoongi chuckles at how his close friend acts, but Namjoon's words continuously ring in Yoongi's head until the can hear literal ringing. Yoongi heads over and picks up the phone.
     "Hello?"
     "HYUNG! HELLO! HOW ARE YOU? Is everything going okay? Are you doing well? How's the new employee? He's cool isn't he? Are you sick? Is he sick? Are you guys friends? Are the sales doing okay? HOW. ARE. YOU?" A very knowing voice screeches from the end of the line.
     "Hello Jimin. Everything's fine. I'm doing well, the new employee was nice but now he's a complete jerk, yes he is cool sometimes, no, I am not sick, no, Jungkook is not sick, we are slowly becoming friends I guess, the sales are doing better than ever. Everything is good. How are you?" Yoongi answers, very used to how hyper Jimin usually is.
     "Great! I'm glad everything's going well, but you said Jungkook was nice at first but now he's a jerk? What's that about?" Jimin wonders.
     "He was perfect the first few days but for the past week he's just been downright cocky with me." 
     "Maybe he has some sort of motive?" Jimin suggests.
     "Namjoon said the exact same thing. Why do you guys know so much about people's motives?" Yoongi says like it's really weird, but in reality, Yoongi is just slow. 
     "Well, I guess you have some point there, but Hyung. If two people, including myself, sees that Jungkook has some sort of motive, then you have an answer. He has a motive!" 
     "Yeah, but the two people are you and Namjoon. You two are dorks." Yoongi says.
     "Now, let's not get mean Hyung. Anyway, I called in to check up on you because I know how you can be. I'll call you tonight to talk more about this matter. I love you!" Jimin says. 
     "Yeah yeah, I love you too...I guess. I'll talk to you later." Yoongi says before hanging up. 
     "So, who was that Hyung?"
     Yoongi flinches a little and turns, once he saw who it was, his eyebrows furrowed. I cannot believe I did not hear the door.
     "That was the one who hired you, what's it to you to know who I'm talking to?" Yoongi says.
     "I was just wondering. You two seem close. Too close. Are you gay Hyung?" Jungkook decided to ask, being a bit bolder than the past week. 
     Hearing this, Yoongi was set on fire. 
     "Are you saying that Jimin and I are dating!? Just because we're close and we say we love each other, that doesn't mean, we're dating you brat." Yoongi snaps before going to get his stuff. 
     "There's nothing wrong with being gay. I mean, I am for you so..." Jungkook mumbles the last part so, of course, Yoongi didn't hear and when Yoongi didn't make any remarks and comes out with a coat, Jungkook blinks. "Where you headed to Hyung?" 
     "I'm going for a break. It's almost lunch time anyway. I'll see you in an hour." Yoongi grumbles before stomping out of the shop, and Jungkook thought he saw fumes coming out of Yoongi's ears.
     All Jungkook did was smile. Just smile. 
     "Don't worry Yoongi-hyung. I won't be mean for too long."