Yoongi's Day: Part Two

Don't You Dare Jungkook

A/N: Alright, I know it's been more than three hours, I got sidetracked with anime. I'm sorry. At least I'm updating on this day. (I have no shame.) This somehow ended up to be a three part thing. I will update tomorrow. Well, I hope y'all will like this chapter. I hope I will be able to update soon, I hope Trump gets impeached as president (maybe assassinated...I did not say that...Nah I'm kidding. I hope he becomes a better person though. That dude has to realize he's representing a whole country that is now nothing but a joke to the world. Praying he has better intentions than what he said.) I actually go to bed really early, like, late for me, is 9:00. To me, updating this late (11:45) I know I know, early for y'all, but I like waking up early, updating this "late" is life threatening for me. I love my sleep and I value it. Enjoy the chapter. Love you people! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Yoongi crawls to the monitor thing by the wall that tells you who’s outside. Jesus. Is his father the prime minister and I’m not aware of it?

    “Who is it and what is it that you want?” Yoongi says when he reaches height of the monitor by climbing on a chair. I’ve got to find a better way to get around.

    “Hyung! It’s me! Tae! I’ve come with a surprise!” Taehyung says jumping up and down in front of the monitor.

    “If it’s slime, an alien, or candy, I don’t want it. I will take cake though.” Yoongi says.

    “ I have cake.”

    “You may enter. I can’t open the door for you though, I can’t walk.”

    “Say no more.” Taehyung says and whips out a key smiling a huge box smile. “I already had the key and know the passcode. I just knew that you are not Jungkook so you wouldn’t like it if I just barged in.”

    “Ah, okay...then.” Yoongi sighs. Well...prepared aren’t we?

    “Aren’t I considerate?” Taehyung smiles really close into the monitor.

    “Uh...yeah...you’re getting extremely close…” Yoongi says backing away from the monitor.

    “Well, I’m coming in!” Taehyung says before Yoongi turns off the monitor.

    Taehyung knocks on the theater room.

    “Come in.” Yoongi says, pausing the movie. “How’d you find out I was in here?”

    Taehyung shrugs. “You seem to like this room. Anyways-”

    “Where’s my cake?” Yoongi cuts in putting his hand out.

    “I have something that I think you’ll find to be much better than cake.” Taehyung says rummaging through his bag.

    “What could possibly be better than cake?” Yoongi asks, exaggerating a bit too much.

    “Ta-da!” Taehyung says as he finds what he was looking for and extends his arms out fully, showing Yoongi what he brought.

    Yoongi looks up to see Taehyung carrying a large piece of colored paper with the word, Kumamon, signed across. Going along with the signature, comes a little message and a drawn picture of a sun. Seeing this, Yoongi smiles instantaneously. Wanting to go and grab the paper from Taehyung’s hand, Yoongi gets out of his position only to remember he is not able to walk.

    Yoongi stretches his arms out. “My autograph! It’s so close yet so far!”

    Taehyung raises an eyebrow but walks to Yoongi pretending the autograph is an airplane.

    After some goofing and making 'wooshing' noises around with Yoongi, said man gets impatient. “Give me that! I’ve been wanting one for so long! Please!”

    Taehyung gives up because, it too, was a bit early to be playing plane with a Hyung that is like, three years older than him, and to Taehyung, nothing is ever really early for him.

    “So, what’re you planning to do today Hyung?” Taehyung asks taking a seat in the seat Jungkook had sat in earlier.

    “Sleep.”

    “That sounds like a busy day.” Taehyung nods.

    “Right? Do you know how long it takes to create a decent dream? It’s like producing a movie.”

    “Wow. That is deep.”

    The two sit in silence for a good minute or two before Taehyung decided to break the silence. “I decided to come check on you. Are you okay?”

    “I’m fine. Nothing hurts except for the fact that I can’t walk.” Yoongi says, prepping himself for all the similar questions he was going to have that day.

    “Hmm. Say Hyung,”

    “Hmm?”

    “Do you like anime?”

    “Sure I guess. I’m not like a complete freak for it though. I do like it.”

    Taehyung smiles, they talk about their most favorite animes and Taehyung helps Yoongi to just stand. Merely stand. Yoongi was grateful for Taehyung’s help but he was sure he could do it himself.

    The phone then rings, Yoongi wants to go over to pick up but Taehyung stops him. “What if it's some sick criminal? I’ll pick up.”

    “A sick criminal can hurt you through the phone line? Stupid. Jungkook reviewed all the safety and emergency procedures before you came. I’m good.” Yoongi says and goes over to pick it up--crawls over to pick it up.

    “Hello?”

    “Jungkook?”

    Yoong doesn’t recognize the voice so he starts to panic.

    “Hyung what's wrong?” Taehyung asks.