The Kidnapping and Realization

Don't You Dare Jungkook

       Yoongi woke up feeling great! For once, he wasn't nervous, he wasn't anxious, and surprisingly he actually wasn't sleepy. To him, there were only two possible reasons. 
     ⦁ He's going to see Kumamon today.
     ⦁ He's out of his lonely and potentially dangerous apartment.
     Knowing that, Yoongi smiles to himself. He takes a look at the clock, after some searching that is, he's relieved. It wasn't 10:00 yet. The amusement park opens around 10:30 and Yoongi absolutely did not want to be late. He wanted to be the first to see Kumamon. 
     A knock comes at his room's door. Yoongi turns his head towards it and hears Jungkook's voice. 
     "Hyung? Are you awake? If you are, breakfast is ready."
Yoongi didn't want to talk this early in the morning. So, he simply didn't. There was then an awkward silence between the two. In which Jungkook wasn't sure if Yoongi was awake and Yoongi...stared at the door blankly. 
     "Hyung, I'm coming in, we don't want to be late to see Kumamon do we?" Jungkook says, breaking the silence and slowly opening the door. Trying not to make any noise just in case Yoongi was still asleep. 
     Yoongi sees the door open and scrambles to go back to a sleeping position, facing the wall. 
I wonder how he'll wake me if I refuse to wake up? Ha. I'll show him how stubborn I can be. This'll be payback for the past two weeks. Yoongi snickers silently to himself and closes his eyes, pretending to be asleep. 
     Jungkook enters the room and sees a "sleeping" Yoongi. 
     "Hyung, I'm sorry but if we want to see Kumamon you need to wake up." Jungkook says loud enough for Yoongi to hear. 
     When Yoongi made no sign of being awake or listening, Jungkook sighs and tries again. 
     "Yoongi-hyung, please wake up. The amusement park opens around 10:30 right? We should leave in twenty minutes just to be early. You said you really liked Kumamon so I thought you'd like to be the first to meet him." 
     Nothing from Yoongi. 
     Jungkook decides to switch tactics. He walks over to Yoongi cautiously and slightly shakes him. 
     "Hyung~. We need to get up. The other's will be waiting." 
     Don't lie you little brat. They always come to pick me up when we go somewhere. That is one bad excuse to get me up. Yoongi sneers in his "sleep." 
     Jungkook sighs heavily. More exaggerated this time than the first. 
     Yoongi hears this and gets nervous. Was I found out? Darn it. Calm down Yoongi. It's probably nothing. You can do this. Keep acting. Revenge. Must. Prevail. 
     Yoongi decided to give a little grumble to show that he was asleep and Jungkook should just stop. 
     Apparently, that grumble wasn't enough. Jungkook, without words, continues to tap, poke, and shake the other male. 
     Yoongi was now really getting irritated. He did not just to do that. 
     Yoongi then figured he should pretend he just woke up, so he wouldn't raise any suspicion. Then again, he was never really pro at acting, but he wasn't bad either. He can play a prank on anyone he wanted. He just needed to be extra careful on the smarter ones. Like Jungkook. He slowly opens his eyes, slowly shifts his body to face Jungkook and smacks him on the forehead. Jungkook winces in pain. 
     "Don't you see I'm trying to sleep here?" Yoongi says in a somewhat groggy voice, getting immersed in his role and glares at the younger. 
     "Hyung! Great! You're awake! Let's go eat. You don't want to miss seeing Kumamon do you?" Jungkook exclaims, obviously dodging the question. 
     Yoongi glares harder. He swears that's the only thing he's good at. "I'm tired."
"But I thought you wanted to see Kumamon." Jungkook asks in his most innocent voice ever while looking into Yoongi's eyes.
     Yoongi's heart does that beating again. The one where Yoongi doesn't know what's happening with it. Or why it's happening.
     Stay. In. Character. "But I'm tired. We still have an hour. It's only 9:20. We can leave at 10:00." Yoongi grumbles and turns his body back to the wall. 
     "But I wanted to see Kumamon with you. Shouldn't we leave early?" Jungkook continues. 
     Yoongi says nothing and is back to "sleeping." 
     "Hyung. I'm warning you now. If you don't get up, you won't like what I'm going to to." 
     What can he do to me that's so harmful? I have to stand strong in my position. Endure it Yoongi. Endure it. Yoongi thinks and does nothing. 
     "I'm not kidding Hyung. I really am warning you." Jungkook says once more. 
     Still nothing from the older. 
     Don't think I'll be scared by a few words. I'm not that weak. Yoongi thinks to himself with his eyes closed. 
     "I warned you Hyung. You've been warned." Jungkook says. 
     After that, was dead silent. 
     What happened? He said I was going to regret it. Ha. The lies of life. He couldn't. Coward. Yoongi continues to think to himself. That is, until the silence got too long and Yoongi started to get uncomfortable in his position. He hears the door close and he waits a few minutes before he gets up. Just in case Jungkook was right outside the door. 
     After a few minutes, Yoongi decided to finally sit up and walk down for breakfast. As he stretches he turns to look at the door. Only resulting in a pair of lips clashing with his. 
     Yoongi's eyes widen and before he could even process what was going on, the lips left. 
     "Ha! I told you Hyung! I told you, you would regret not getting up!" Jungkook says jumping up and down pointing at the older male.
     Yoongi sits on his bed. Still processing what just happened. 
     He...he...k-k-k-kissed...m-m-me. Yoongi thinks. With just that thought, his hearts goes a mile a minute, his face heats up, and so does his anger. 
     "I-I-I. W-w-will kill you...Jungkook!" Yoongi says before he gets out of bed and starts chasing Jungkook down the hallways of this mansion Jungkook lives in. 
     Jungkook doesn't hesitate to run. "You know Hyung, I never thought I would regret that, but I'm starting to." He says as he dashes for his life. 
     "What the does that suppose to mean!? You come here you little punk. Brat! I. Will. Kill. You!" Yoongi yells after Jungkook. 
     Let's face it. Yoongi was never a very physical person, so seeing him run like this was rare. So, obviously, Jungkook enjoyed it. A lot. 
     "Watch your language Hyung! It doesn't suit you to say such foul words." Jungkook continues. 
     "I'll say whatever I want! You come here! I will make you regret doing that!" 
     "Make me Hyung!"
     Yoongi speeds up and that makes Jungkook speed up too. Jungkook liked teasing Yoongi, but he always feared the outcome. So, he wasn't stupid to slow down and let him catch up. He was too young to die. 
     "Jeon Jungkook. Come here!" Yoongi says. 
     Jungkook turns a corner and continues straight. 
     Yoongi decided to slow down and take another corner. He had taken a tour of the house yesterday, lead by Jungkook of course. He had great memory so he knew exactly where to go to catch up to Jungkook. He might not be as athletic but he sure is just as smart. 
     Meanwhile, Jungkook dares to take a look behind him, and when he doesn't see Yoongi, he slows down to a stop and takes a breath. 
     "How...does he have that much...energy when...he's always...so tired?" Jungkook pants. 
     "ARGH!" Yoongi pounces Jungkook as if he was a prey of the savannah. 
     "AH!" Was all Jungkook managed to choke out before Yoongi took ahold of the younger's collar and hold him down to meet eye level. 
     "I. Am. Going. To. Kill. You. And do you know why I am going to do that? Actually, the better question is, do you know how I am going to do that?" Yoongi barks out while glaring into Jungkook's eyes. 
     "I'm sorry! But it was just a peck Hyung." Jungkook says putting his hands up. 
     This results in Yoongi growling and tightening his grip. 
     "Okay! I won't do that again. I don't want to know how you are going to murder me. Please! I'll never do that again. I'm too young to die! Spare me!" Jungkook proceeds, exaggerating a bit much. 
     Yoongi tightens his grip even more, to the point where it's trembling, as he notices the exaggeration in the younger's voice. 
     "Hyung! I'm sorry. I really am. Let's go eat! Breakfast is ready! You must be hungry by now. Thirsty too. Let's go eat breakfast and then go see Kumamon. Okay?" Jungkook rambles so he wouldn't anger Yoongi any longer. 
     Yoongi's stomach starts to growl, almost on cue. It was like his body didn't want to listen to him, because he was starting to get hungry, and his grip continues to loosen until he fully let go of the taller male. 
     "You're lucky you're my employee and I'm hungry." Yoongi grumbles before making his way to the kitchen. 
     Jungkook releases a sigh of relief and follows. 
     Stupid heart. Stupid mind. Stupid Jungkook. I can't believe it. I can't believe it. I fell for someone younger than me. I fell for my employee. I fell for Jeon Jungkook. Yoongi realizes.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

     After the nice breakfast Jungkook prepared, (one of the most delicious and fulfilling breakfasts Yoongi's had in a while to be honest, but he wasn't going to admit that) they both got ready to go to the amusement park. They didn't leave at the time that Jungkook wanted but Yoongi didn't care. The kids don't come rushing in until later anyway, so he was still going to be first to see Kumamon. Namjoon called before they left and said that Hoseok would be picking him up instead of himself because he was "busy" with Seokjin. 
     "Probably had again." Yoongi sighs. 
     "P-pardon?" Jungkook turns his head. 
     "Namjoon usually picks me up to go anywhere, but if Hoseok or Jimin is the one doing it, then highest chance and probability, he and Seokjin-hyung were doing "it." If you know what I mean." 
     Jungkook blushes. Yoongi absolutely hated himself. Of all days to realize that you like him, why today!? Why TODAY of all days!? 
     Hoseok knocks and Jungkook opens up. "Good morning Hoseok-hyung."
     "Good morning! How is everyone today?" Hoseok says radiating with energy. 
     "We're doing well. How are you-" Jungkook starts, but was ignored because Hoseok spotted a Yoongi who was fiddling with his shirt buttons and automatically ran over to him. 
     "Hyung! How are you? Did you sleep well? I'm assuming you've already eaten breakfast. Let's go see Kumamon!" Hoseok says. 
     "Hi Hoseok. I'm fine. I slept fine. I already ate. I thought you were scared of Kumamon, and, you completely ignored Jungkook." Yoongi says, when he was consent with how his buttons looked, and makes eye contact with both Hoseok and Jungkook. 
     "Oh! Did I do that? My apologies Jungkook. What were you saying?" Hoseok notices and averts his attention back onto Jungkook. 
     "I said we were doing well Hyung. How are you?" Jungkook repeats. 
     "I am doing perfect! I'm not worried now that Hyung has someone looking after him and every day should be a good day!" Hoseok beams. 
     Yoongi rolls his eyes. I wish I can be that happy-go-lucky. He's taking it too far though. 
     "And to answer your question Hyung, I am a bit scared of Kumamon, but he's here for one day only, and he's at an amusement park! It's basically a win-win for all of us." Hoseok says, attention now going back on Yoongi. 
     "What do you mean all of us?" Yoongi asks.
     "Well, we're going with Jin-hyung, Namjoon, Jungkookie, you and I. Jin-hyung has Namjoon, I'm going to an amusement park, you're seeing Kumamon and Jungkook has you-" 
     "Hyung!" Jungkook cuts in. 
     Yoongi glances between the both of them. 
     "Oops. Sorry Jungkookie." Hoseok says lowering his voice. 
     "Don't call me that if you're going to spill." Jungkook narrows his eyes.
     "What're you two talking about?" Yoongi was a bit irked to be left out. Not only that, he felt a bit jealous. but he wasn't going to admit to that. 
     "What Hoseok-hyung meant to say is that I have you to take care of on the way." Jungkook's mood brightens as he finds an excuse. 
     "Right! That's exactly what I meant to say!" Hoseok nods along. 
     Jungkook mentally facepalms since Hoseok was totally not being obvious. 
     Yoongi decided to let it slide. For now. 
     The trio finally left the Jungkook Manor and headed towards the park. Walking, since Hoseok decided to "save the planet." 
     "Care to tell me why you decide to save the planet today?" Yoongi growls. 
     "You should try to save the planet any day you can Hyung!" Hoseok sparkled with happiness from head to toe. 
     Jungkook silently walked next to them because, after spending a whole day and night with Yoongi, he knows that the growling voice of his meant that he wasn't pleased with something. With anything
     "What I meant Jung Hoseok, is why couldn't you try to save the planet on another day! Kumamon is there and I wanna be the first to see him! We have to get there early! Not to mention you came late! Again!" Yoongi crosses his arms while walking. 
     "Okay, for that, I am sorry Hyung, but you need to be more mobile! It's good exercise to walk, and I just reduced approximately 20% of carbon dioxide out of the air!" Hoseok tried to "reason."
     "I already had enough exercise this morning. I don't need anymore!" Yoongi barked back. 
     Hoseok's eyes widen and eyebrows go up. Jungkook sees this and got even more nervous. Hoseok then pauses for a brief moment. 
     "Hyung...you and Jungkook..." Hoseok starts his assumption after a while.
     Jungkook's hunch was right. "Hoseok-hyung! It's not what you think! Nothing happened!" 
     Yoongi was confused. "What're you freaks talking about now?"
     "N-nothing Hyung. It's just about exercise. Nothing happened last night or this morning right?" Jungkook tried.
     Yoongi thought before he answered. Well...nothing happened last night, but this morning...nah. I'll embarrass the poor child. "No. Nothing happened at all. If something did, I wouldn't be walking next to him."
     "Alright then." Hoseok shrugs it off. For now. 
     The three walked their way to the amusement park. They conversed about small trivial things like, "would you rather" questions and talked about their night. 
     "Jungkook! Yoongi-hyung!" A voice calls. 
     The two who were called turned towards the voice. At the same time, so did Hoseok. The one running towards them, was none other than Kim Taehyung. 
     Oh look. He's...um...Taehyung! That's right. He's the happy one from yesterday. I wonder who is more hyper and happy? Taehyung, Hoseok, or Jimin? Yoongi thinks as Taehyung gobbles Jungkook in a hug that Yoongi purposely ignored. 
     "H-hello Tae." Jungkook chokes out in the squeezed hug. 
     Taehyung smiles his box smile and Hoseok catches his attention. Hoseok at the time was fixing Yoongi's hair. Since he had nothing else to do. Taehyung lets go of Jungkook, who lets out a breath, and goes over to Yoongi. 
     "Hyung!" Taehyung says as he wraps his arms around the oldest out of the four. 
     Yoongi hasn't been hugged this tightly since Jimin left for Japan. 
     "H-hi there." Yoongi says. 
     Taehyung smiles and lets go. He then faces Hoseok. "Hi there Mr. Jung! You know Jungkook and Yoongi-hyung?"
     Jungkook and Yoongi turn their heads in a 'what?' mode.
     "Hello there Mr. Kim. I'm a longtime friend of Yoongi-hyung and I just met Jungkook yesterday." Hoseok replies. 
     "Wait. Hold up." Yoongi jumps in. " You two know each other?" 
     Taehyung pipes up. "Uh huh! I'm a regular costumer at the gift shop he works at." 
     Hoseok comes in also. "Yeah. We only know each other through the shop. We're not friends or anything like that." 
     Taehyung gasps dramatically. "I thought we were close friends!"
     Hoseok shrugs.
     "Okay...but since you're here Tae. You wanna come with us? We're going to the amusement park to see Kumamon." Jungkook suggests.
     "Oh I would love to! That is, if both hyungs are okay with it." 
     "I really don't care. I just wanna go quickly!" Yoongi rushes. 
     "I don't care either but there are two rules." Hoseok says. 
     "Rules? Hoseok we don't have time for that! I wanna see Kumamon now!" Yoongi was getting very impatient. 
     "Bring it on." Taehyung says.
     "One. We call each other by our first names but still use formalities." Hoseok starts. 
     Taehyung nods willingly. Yoongi crosses his arms and taps his foot. 
     "Two. You are not allowed to do anything to anger Yoongi-hyung or get involved with the other two people that we are going to meet at the park."
     Taehyung smiles and nods. 
     "What's that rule for?" Yoongi asks. Since it seemed pretty useless to have. 
     "Hyung. If you met Taehyung yesterday, then you don't know him fully yet. Plus, Namjoon and Jin-hyung won't be very happy if someone gets involved in their little date."
     "Alright fine. Whatever. Can we go now?" Yoongi really didn't care about Hoseok's logic right now. He wanted to see Kumamon. If they had taken a car, then they would've gotten there long ago. It was already 10:45. The kids don't come until a few minutes after that but he wanted to be early and be the first. 
     Jungkook stayed quiet. He's hiding something. They seem too friendly for just costumer and employee. 
     They finally head off and when they finally got there, the amusement park, was surprisingly packed. Yoongi sees this and growls. 
     "I told you we should've left earlier instead of standing around on the street talking about conditions!" Yoongi's arms were crossed more than he would like to for today. 
     "I-it's okay Hyung. We can go get in line. It's fine. We'll still see him." Jungkook reassures. 
     "But I wanted to be the first." Yoongi whines. 
     "How about you guys wait in line and I'll go get something for us to eat?" Taehyung suggests.
     "You're eating already?" Hoseok asks. 
     "He's always eating. Let him do what he wants." Jungkook says.
     "Wanna accompany me?" Taehyung asks Hoseok smiling. 
     "No thank you. I'll stay here with Yoongi-hyung." Hoseok replies. 
     "It only takes one person to stand in line." Yoongi jumps in. 
     "Yeah. It does. Why don't you two go get it and we'll stay in line? Tae can't possibly carry all food himself." Jungkook cuts in. 
     "If it only takes one, then why are you there?" Taehyung asks Jungkook. 
     "Because I want to see Kumamon too." Jungkook glares at Taehyung.
     "You know what? Fine. Whatever. Let's go get food then. Jungkook, you better watch out for Hyung." Hoseok directs. 
     Jungkook nods and they get in line. 
     After waiting for a while, Yoongi spots some Kumamon balloons. "Jungkook...I want a Kumamon balloon. But I don't want to get out of line."
     Jungkook looks at where the balloons are. "I'll go buy one. Stay here." 
     Yoongi smiles and Jungkook's heart leaps out of his chest. Jungkook then leaves Yoongi to go get the balloon. Yoongi looks at the people in front of him. There were so many people left before he could get to Kumamon. He sighs at this thought. 
     Hey. Where's Seokjin-hyung and Namjoon? Yoongi thinks. 
     "You haven't been home. Little punk, you're avoiding mistress." A voice says. 
     Yoongi turns around and after that....blackout.