Jungkook Has an Attitude

Don't You Dare Jungkook

    “Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!” Jimin screeches and sprints forward as Yoongi enters through the door with Jungkook following behind.

    “You okay there Jimin?” Yoongi asks worriedly.

    “Welcome back!” Jimin chirps and wraps his arms around Yoongi.

    “I’m happy to be back.” Yoongi manages to say through the tight hug.

    “Are you feeling better?” Taehyung says as he walks out from behind the counter.

    “Hi Taehyung. Yes. I feel much better. Thank you. You don’t have to work here you know.” Yoongi smiles.

    “No, no. It’s fine. It’s my pleasure to fill in.” Taehyung beams his box-smile.

    “Well, you can leave now.” Jungkook jumps in with a bit of attitude.

    “Ooh, I sense jealousy.” Taehyung sings.

    “I am not jealous. Hyung is better now so you can leave.” Jungkook glares.

    “He’s been in a bad mood all morning.” Yoongi rolls his eyes as he explains.

    Taehyung skips over to Jungkook and pinches his cheek. “Oh? Why is my Kookie in a sour mood?”

    “Let me go. I’m not in a bad mood.” Jungkook grumbles and everyone in the room laughs. “What’s so funny?”

    “You’re ‘not in a bad mood’ but you look like kid who was just dragged away from candy.” Jimin says.

    Jungkook puffs his cheeks. “I am not in a bad mood!”

    “Yes he is.” Yoongi says.

    “I am not Hyung!” Jungkook crosses his arms.

    Yoongi rolls his eyes. Kids. I swear. “Jungkook, just because you’re going back to school, next week, it does not mean we can’t be together.”

    “Yes it does!” Jungkook whines.

    “Oh, so that’s why you’re angry.” Taehyung comments.

    “It’s not so bad.” Jimin says. “When I was your guys’ age-”

    “Jimin, you’re not that old. We don’t need this right now.” Yoongi looks at Jimin. “Why don’t you go deliver some flowers or something.”

    “Yoongi-hyung, you haven’t been here in forever, why don’t you do it?” Jimin taunts.

    “I will smack you.” Yoongi answers.

    Jimin reluctantly goes outback to saddle up and go pass out flyers.

    “Kookie, Yoongi-hyung is right. School doesn’t mean it’s the end.” Taehyung smiles.

    “Leave.” Jungkook points to the door.

    “Ooh, feisty.” Taehyung smiles wide and walks outback to help Jimin.

   “Jungkook, that is no way to talk to your best friend just because you’re in a bad mood for no reason.” Yoongi scolds.

    “I have a reason Hyung! And it’s a good reason too!” Jungkook crosses his arms once more and even stomps his feet a bit.

    “Are you the Little or me? You said I was worse but look at you. You’re being ridiculous Jungkook.”

    “But our relationship!”

    “I obviously care about it or I wouldn’t stay at your overwhelming place.” Yoongi is now the one with his arms crossed and his hip popped into the sassiest pose possible.

    “You think my place is overwhelming?” Jungkook asks.

    “It’s a mansion. I’m poor and broke. I grew up in a small town. I’ve never been in something as grand as your place.” Yoongi explains.

    “Oh. Okay then.”

    “Yeah, now, look,” Yoongi starts as he walks over to Jungkook and puts his hand on the younger. “Look at me Jungkook.”

    Jungkook tilts his head down and looks at Yoongi.

    “We’re still gonna be dating. Okay? I’ll even stay at your place on weekends and you can visit me at my apartment whenever you want.”

    “But I wanna see you all the time.” Jungkook pouts.

    “You will still see me everyday, if you want, I’ll even pick you up from school.” Yoongi tries to compromise. To think I’m the one who bottoms in this relationship.

    Jungkook sighs and reluctantly answers. “Fine. But you have to pick me up everyday I go to school and visit me every weekend.”

    Yoongi nods his head. “Yes. I will do all of that. But you have to do the same. You have to visit me as often as you can.”

    “Did you really have to remind me? I was already planning on doing that.” Jungkook smiles and leans down to kiss Yoongi’s forehead.

    “I see the mood has lighten up here.” Jimin perks as he comes back out with a few bouquets for customers. Taehyung follows after with flyers.

    “Hyung, we’re gonna go deliver and pass these out okay?” Taehyung smiles. “Oh, I also won’t be coming back, now that Hyung is all better, I’m gonna go visit Hoseok-hyung.”

    “Okay, be safe and be careful when you drive.” Yoongi reminds as he goes behind the counter to start the interventions.

    “Taetae wait!” Jungkook stops Taehyung.

    “Yes Kookie?”

    “I’m sorry for being mean earlier.”

    “Haha, it’s not like you to be using words like that with me. It’s okay. I get it. I would be the same.” Taehyung beams with positivity and walks with Jimin out of the shop.

    “Hyung, I also want to talk to you about something when I get back.” Jimin looks at Yoongi.

    “Sure thing.” Yoongi smiles.

    “Hyung,” Jungkook slides next to Yoongi.

    “Hmm?”

    “About my job…”

    “What about it?”

    “Jimin is back.”

    “Use some honorifics would you? He’s a good person who deserves respect.”

    “Okay, Jimin-hyung is back, does that mean my job is over?”

    “We’ll have to discuss that with Jimin. He’s the one who hired you after all.”

    “Oh. Okay. I guess that’ll work.” Jungkook smiles as he goes to water the flowers.

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

    “Hyung, do you think you can handle the job alone today? I have something I need to do at home.” Jungkook all of a sudden says as he sets up the new “flower of the week.”

    “Sure. It’s not hard.” Yoongi shrugs.

    “If anything happens-”

    “Call you. I know. You can go take care of whatever you need to take care of without worrying about me you know.” Yoongi smiles.

    Jungkook smiles. “I know but-”

    “You’re worried something bad will happen.” Yoongi nods. “I get it. But the past month is just bad luck! Honest! I usually don’t faint in the streets, or get kidnapped by an ex. I swear, it’s just been bad luck.”

    Jungkook couldn’t stand the sparkle in Yoongi’s eyes as he tries to comfort Jungkook because he looked so darn cute. So he consumed Yoongi in a back hug and a kiss in the nape that makes Yoongi shudder.

   “Okay, I’ll be back before the shop closes so we can walk home together!” Jungkook smiles and basically skips out of the shop.

 

A/N: Not the longest chapter I've written but I had to write something because I broke my promise again and I feel bad. I'll try to update when I can. Sorry this was so short. This was also edited in a rushed manner so I'll come back and re-edit it later. I hope y'all liked it though! I'm actually planning out another fanfic which is why this is being slowly updated lately, but it's still my first priority. Hope y'all don't mind. I love you all and thanks for reading this!