Yoongi's Day: Part Three

Don't You Dare Jungkook

A/N: Sheesh. This took way longer than it needed to be. My original intention was this to be a two-part chapter but it was about to be a four part. So, it took really long time to update. A head up, it is a LONG chapter. You might wanna make time before you start reading this. This has to be the longest chapter yet. (I think I said this on another chapter, if I did, don't pay attention to it.) So, I apologize this came out so late. Yeah. I'm sorry. But this is a long chapter so brace yourselves. If it gets boring, then feel free to not read it. Thank you and I once again am sorry that this came out like a month later. I will hopefully update before Christmas. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    Once Yoongi picked up the phone, the thought that someone he completely doesn’t know might call never crossed his mind. How could I be so naive? It’s Jungkook’s home after all. What do I do? Should I pass the phone over to Taehyung? What do I do?

    “Hyung what’s wrong?” Taehyung asks.

    Yoongi looks at Taehyung with unsure eyes.

    “Hello?” The voice on the other end speaks up.

    Taehyung walks over to Yoongi, takes the phone, puts it on speaker, and starts the conversation. “Hello? Who’re you and what can I help with?”

    “TaeTae! How are you?” The voice on the other end asks.

    “Noona!” Taehyung shouts as he obviously knows who it is.

    Yoongi turns his head. What? Who? Wait...now that I think about it...the voice is familiar...

    “How’re you Noona? I’m doing great!” Taehyung exclaims.

    “I’m not doing as great but I’m glad you are. Is Jungkook home?”

    “No, he’s at work. What's with your voice?”

    “Oh...is that so. I only wanted to apologize, and I'm sick so my voice sounds more nasal today.”

    “Oh okay. Apologize for what?”

    “I don’t think you know who Yoongi is do you?”

    Taehyung and Yoongi look at each other. “Uh...I do know him. He’s Jungkook’s boss.”

    “Oh gosh...now I feel even worse…” The voice on the other end says.

    “Noona, you don't happen to be the one who...kidnapped Hyung are you?” Taehyung suspects.

    How the heck did he figure that out? He wasn't with us when I was found...this kid is really not if this world. If that's the case then that must be Kyung-ok. Yoongi thinks.

    “H-how'd you figure that out?”

    “You're not one to apologize.” Taehyung states bluntly.

    Both males hear sighs at the other end.

    “I'm really sorry.”

    “Noona, I don't think it's me you should be apologizing to.” Taehyung felt a bit irritated that it was someone he knew personally that kidnapped Yoongi.

    “I-I know, but I thought you could pass on the message for me.” Kyung-ok says.

    “Why? Doesn't that make you a coward? I know for certain Kookie isn't going to forgive you for kidnapping his boss, not to mention, Yoongi-hyung is his…” Taehyung starts to rant but trails off when he was about to say, “crush.”

    “His what?” Kyung-ok asks.

    “Yeah, his what?” Yoongi pipes up. “Everyone’s trailing off on their sentences today! It’s getting irritating.”

    “Yoongi is that you?” Kyung-ok recognizes Yoongi’s voice and wants to apologize.

    Taehyung looks at Yoongi, smiles and offers the phone. Yoongi hesitated but he took it anyway. “It’s me.”

    “Oh great! I just wanted to say-”

    “If it’s a ‘sorry’ I don’t wanna hear it.”

    Taehyung’s eyes grow big as he hears Yoongi talk.

    “B-but...I really am sorry.”

    “I said so before, what’s done is done. I’m moving on from this incident. I completely don’t care what you do with your life. If I’m not needed, there’s no point in staying with you. I forgave you for dumping me but I will not forgive you for making my friends worry like that. I can’t and will not forgive you.” Yoongi says bluntly. He was pretty fed up with Kyung-ok. She makes him fall in love, dump him, kidnap him, now she wants to apologize? What type sorcery is that? It didn’t make sense to Yoongi and it probably never will. Right now, he merely wants Kyung-ok to leave him alone.

    “Yoongi...I know you’re angry at me. I’ve done a lot. I put you through a lot. I’m sorry. I know that your past lovers were no different than I am. I even promised to not do things like they did but...you don’t know how addicting you can be...you don’t get it.” Kyung-ok’s voice wavers as if she was about to be in tears.

    And soon, she was.

   “Oh? Now you’re blaming me for your actions? Talk to Jungkook about things like this. I don’t wanna listen and I’m not gonna listen.” Yoongi says before handing the phone to Taehyung.

    “Wait! Yoongi-”

    “Sorry Noona. That’ll be all for today. Hyung looks really frustrated. You should take his advice and talk to Jungkook, but please, don’t burden him. Don’t burden them two anymore. From what I hear, I think you’ve done enough.” Taehyung says with a firm voice but his facial expression shows that he feels bad about saying this to a friend.

    Once Taehyung hangs up, he walks over to Yoongi and wraps his arm over Yoongi’s shoulder smiling. “Hyung, everything will be alright.”

    Yoongi looks at the boy and smiles back. “Yeah. It just doesn’t feel like it sometimes.”

    After that, they both watched the movie Yoongi was watching earlier. “Um...are you going to stay here the whole day?” Yoongi asks Taehyung after a while.

    “You don’t want me to?”

    “No it’s not that. It’s just, well, don’t you have other things to do than stay with someone like me?”

    Taehyung laughs. “Did you just diss yourself Hyung? I have nothing better to do so I would much rather you have company than stay in this huge place alone. I’ve heard from Jungkookie’s parents that they’ve seen ghosts and heard voices before. I don’t want you to be affected. Jungkook will surely kill me if that happens.” Taehyung explains as he watches the movie.

    “Ghosts and voices?” Yoongi was curious.

    “Scared?” Taehyung giggles.

    “No. I was just curious.” Yoongi puffs his cheeks out.

    “Well, legend has it, that in this very house long, long ago, in the Joseon dynasty, there lived a lady and her five-year old son, one day, her son was in an area in front of this house where the lady was still able to watch him but she was too busy cleaning the porch to watch her young son. So, as the son was playing with his toy cars, a tall man whom the boy did not know approached and this was a long, long time ago so there was still a lake nearby, but as the stranger approached, the boy had stopped playing with his cars and looked at the man. The man said something that convinced the boy to follow him. The lady hadn’t realized that her son was gone until she had looked up. She started to panic as she didn’t see where her son was nor could she hear him. She repeatedly called his name over and over but the little boy never responded. She went out to look for the boy and as she neared the lake, there were people huddled around the lake shore. She goes to see what all the fuss is about and sees her son’s body, drowned and motionless. He wasn’t breathing nor were his eyes opened. The lady runs over to her child and envelopes him in a hug as she cried and cried, yelling his name and asking why he had to die. She continued to weep until at the corner of her eye, she spots a tall man who quickly leaves the scene, smirking as he goes. The lady sees this and she was filled with rage, anger and hate. She was convinced her son was drowned by that man and she vowed vengeance.” Taehyung says with an eerie sort of voice.

    “What happened next?” Yoongi was so into the story he had forgotten that he was tired.

    “The woman spent weeks looking for the man. She went from house to house looking for him but she never found him. Then, one day when she couldn’t handle the loneliness anymore,with guilt, regret, and pain from missing her son, the lady commits suicide in this house and her last words were, ‘I’m sorry my son. I’m sorry. I will see you soon and I will get revenge for you,’ she stabs herself as she cries these words. The man was never found, no one knew what really happened to the boy and the lady roams the house on occasions to find her son’s killer. You’ll sometimes hear her whisper ‘give me back my son,’ or ‘are you him?’ on nights that are abnormally quiet. You’ll also sometimes see her spirit wander the halls or around the lake. The lady’s body was buried but her soul wasn’t.” Taehyung finishes with a ‘dun, dun, duuuunnnn!’ and puts his hands in front of his face making them paw-like just below his eyes and whispers, “Give me back my son.”

    Yoongi rolls his eyes but the story did make him think. Did Jungkook ever hear or see the lady? I bet he’d be scared out of his wits...Nah. Yoongi, he’s impenetrable, ghosts wouldn’t scare him. What if they did? He’d look so cute if he was. Wait...Taehyung also said...“What do you mean you have nothing better to do?”

    “I don’t have a job and I usually go and bother Hoseok-hyung at his shop but I would much rather keep you company for today.” Taehyung states like it’s an everyday thing.

    “Oh. Since when did you and Hoseok get so close?” Yoongi knew he shouldn’t have asked about someone’s private lives but, let’s face it, he was distracted.

    “Hmm…” Taehyung thinks for a bit. “Well, a few months ago I was looking for a gift for my parents’ anniversary and stumbled upon the shop Hoseok-hyung works at.”

    Yoongi nods. “Uh huh. And?”

    “I guess I must’ve looked troubled so he came over smiling and asked me if I needed help.”

    Yoongi continues to listen intently. Just like Hoseok. Always smiling.

    “After I told him what I was kinda looking for, he basically gave me a tour of the shop until I found something that suited my tastes.”

    Yoongi hums an ‘oh is that so?’ tone.

    “To be completely honest, my parents were really happy about the gifts and I too was happy. I then went back to the shop and thanked him. After that, I continued to visit more often and actually, I feel like he’s starting to get annoyed with me visiting without buying anything.” Taehyung finishes with an awkward laugh and scratches the back of his head.

    Yoongi nods and goes back to the movie. “Well, it’s not like he’s actually annoyed with you. He probably feels awkward that someone visits him personally on a regular basis. Trust me. It happened when Namjoon first met him too.”

     “How’d Namjoon-hyung meet him?”

    “Ah, I was always more focused on getting my work done at the end of the semesters in college because I slacked off every other day, trust me, don’t slack off...and so, since Namjoon was such an A plus geek, he had no one to hang out with at the end of semesters and had nothing to do because he was always passing and done with everything, that jerk, and also because I was always at the dorm in my room working. Namjoon headed home to meet his parents on winter break and on the way there, he passed by a cafe and met Hoseok who was working part-time there who also went to the same college as us. Namjoon’s parents didn’t allow him to come home for personal reasons and so naturally, Namjoon and Hoseok started hanging out and Namjoon went to the cafe on a daily basis.”

    “Ah. That’s why they’re so close now.”

    “Yup. Because of me working all the time, fate had brought those two together.” Yoongi said with such a plain voice it made Taehyung giggle. “Which I’m glad of because Namjoon was always looking so sad and dead. He never had any friends, besides me, since he was always so concentrated on his academics. He also has so many bad habits and was unable to touch anything without breaking it. After meeting Hoseok, he brightened up when I’m not around to keep him company. Another plus was that Hoseok is sociable so he was able to keep Namjoon busy, not to mention fix many of his bad habits...unfortunately, breaking things was not one that Hoseok was able to fix.”

    “What a touching story.”

    “I guess. I’m glad he gained another friend though. I graduated first so I was worried about his well-being but Hoseok and he are the same age and were in the same year so I wasn't concerned. Then came Seokjin-hyung after I graduated which was the most interesting thing I had ever seen in my entire life.” Yoongi says laughing.

    “Why’s that?”

    “Not only was Hoseok bothered by Namjoon’s love problems, but he even came to me and cried one time at the apartment and once I met Seokjin-hyung, who was nicer than Namjoon described him to be, Hoseok and I tried so hard to get those two together. It was seriously interesting. Then, Namjoon got the courage somehow and someway got Seojin-hyung to fall in love with him and here they are now, dating for more than four years and bragging about it like they won some lottery. One of them better propose to the other soon because if there is a breakup between those two, I’m gonna fight them both and curse them the trouble I’ve been through to get them that far.”

    Hearing Yoongi rant as he gets irritated the more he talks Taehyung laughs. “You’re a real nice friend Hyung.”

    “Of course. I’m the best.”

    “How’d you end up meeting Jimin-hyung?”

    “You know Jimin?”

    “We went to highschool together. I was a year younger than him. We never really talked but he was hard not to miss and I met him again when I went with Jungkook for the job interview for the job he has now. After hearing that you two are best friends, my curiosity sparked.”

    “Oh. Well, right after I had graduated, Jimin had entered the college. It’s really ironic how all this happens so don’t ask me. But he became a freshman right after I graduated so, as Namjoon was flirting with Seokjin-hyung, Hoseok was, more than often, working so no one really visited me. I was usually one to visit them since I didn’t have an idea of what to do with my life. As I visited the dorms, I bumped into Jimin a few times but really didn’t care until one day, Hoseok came up to me with Jimin right behind and introduced him. I didn’t know why until I found out later that Hoseok thought I was lonely and needed a friend so he introduced Jimin. I was furious with Hoseok at first because I was being pitied on but Jimin and I became really close so it’s all passed. That’s what led us to being friends today.”

    “Woah. I met him because I tripped over some toilet paper and he looked at me like I was some monster.”

    “Wow. Okay, then.”

    “How’d you meet Hoseok-hyung?”

    Yoongi laughs. “Ha, that was like decades ago.”

    “Care to tell me Hyung?”

    Yoongi sighs because he’s talked more today, than any other day out of his whole life. “To put it easy, we also met in college. I was heading to class, Hoseok was dashing to class, we bumped into each other like eight times that day, he bought me lunch, we became friends, he meets Namjoon. End of story.”

    “Wow. How mesmerizing.”

    “I know right?” Yoongi replies.

    They both enjoy watching movies until Yoongi slowly drifts off to sleep. Taehyung sees this and quietly heads to the kitchen to get some food, when, the doorbell rings.

    Ding Dong!

    Yoongi bolts up at the sound and didn’t want to walk to see who it is.

    “Don’t worry Hyung! I got you. I’ll get it.” Taehyung shouts from the kitchen. Oh shoot...he’s asleep. Oops.

    Yoongi smiles and gets ready to go back to his dreamland when the door blasts open which makes him shriek internally and sit up. “What the hell?”

    “Hyung! You have more visitors!” Taehyung shouts from behind Seokjin. I mean, from my shouting, he was already awake so it couldn’t hurt to be even louder.

    “Yoongi! How is it going? I heard from Taehyung that you can’t walk properly. Are you alright?” Seokjin interrogates as he walks over and sits on the couch with Yoongi.

    “I’m fine Hyung. I feel great. I just can’t walk. I’m able to stand thanks to Taehyung but I can’t exactly move any further than that.” Hyung’s worrying too much lately. He doesn't even say ‘hi’ anymore. He sees me and starts asking me question like I'm some criminal.

    “Did they do something to you? Is that why you can’t walk?”

    Yoongi pauses then shakes his head. “No Hyung. Of course not.”

    “I heard from Namjoon that it was your ex-girlfriend. Was it Kyung-ok?”

    Yoongi nods. “But it’s alright Hyung. Everything’s fine now.”

    Seokjin sighs. “You don’t trust me enough to tell me all this?”

    “Sorry Hyung. I really do trust you. I...just don’t feel like talking to anyone about these sort of things. They all just kinda sort themselves out on their own you know?”

    “Yoongi, if problems solved themselves, America wouldn’t have elected Trump as their president, our president wouldn’t be in a relationship with a cult, and the world would be at peace.”

    “Okay, okay. I’m sorry.”

    “Okay. I brought some food for you and since Taehyung’s here, I’ll share some with him.” Seokjin says as he sets everything up on the coffee table. Seokjin also spots the papers Yoongi was writing on earlier. “Were you writing new lyrics Yoongi?”

    “Yeah, but I’m much too tired to get any good inspiration.” Yoongi waves his hand in the air and gets back into a sleeping position.

    “What ya bring for us Jin-hyung?” Taehyung asks.

    “Two bowls of jjajangmyeon, a box of lamb skewers, fried chicken, some ramen, and two salads.” Seokjin announces happily.

    “I’ll take the jjajangmyeon if that’s alright and some chicken.” Taehyung requests. Seokjin gives him his wish and Taehyung starts stuffing his face. “I haven’t tasted this good of food since last Chuseok.” Taehyung compliments, face stuffed with noodles.

    “Why thank you! I tried a new recipe this time.”

    “You mean...you made this Hyung?!” Taehyung shows his admiration with starred eyes.

    “Y-yeah. Do you like it that much?”

    “What do you mean ‘like it?’ I think my mom’s cooking is the best in the world but your cooking is just as good! I think it rivals hers! I love it!” Taehyung exclaims. It was close enough to be a squeal. The life of a fanboy is hard.

    “You guys are so loud. It’s just food. Anyone and everyone who knows Seokjin-hyung knows his cooking is five-star and considered the best. Get over it.” Yoongi groans as he eats his lamb skewers.

    “Is that suppose to be a compliment Min Yoongi?” Seokjin glares.

    “I didn’t say anything.” Yoongi feels daggers and was afraid to glance over so he decided to just shut up.

    “Well, Min Suga without me, I don’t think your skin will still be that unblemished and pale. If it weren’t for me, you’d probably be a walking skeleton. You'd look dead. That pale skin wouldn't be alive. If it weren’t-”

    “Okay, okay Hyung! I’m sorry. You really are one of the best cooks and I am very thankful for your care.” Yoongi says with a fixed tone. Seokjin knew it was sincere but it sure didn’t look like it.

    “I guess-” Seokjin was cut off by the doorbell.

    “I’ll get it!” Taehyung says with a stuffed mouth as he jumps for the door.

    “After you’re finished eating, we will practice your walking.”

    “But I want to sleep.” Yoongi states.

    “No ‘buts.’ You need to be able to walk if you want to go to work tomorrow” Seokjin says as he eats the ramen.

    “Fine. Mom.” Yoongi emphasizes and eats his portion of food.

Fifteen minutes later...

    “Where’s Taehyung? It’s taking him an extremely long time to answer the door.” Seokjin asks.

    “I'm not sure. We’ll just have to wait. I'm still hungry.” Yoongi replies.

    “Well your highness, if you had eaten instead of trying to sleep, Taehyung wouldn't have eaten it all.” Seokjin remarks.

    “But I'm hungry.”

    “Wait here and I'll go get you some food.” Seokjin says as he stand up and heads to the kitchen.

    Yoongi smiles and counts down from three. “3...2...1.”

    Seokjin comes back. “Where's the kitchen?”

    Yoongi sighs. “Hyung, you have to calm down.”

    Seokjin blushes. Yoongi stands up and attempts to walk, he didn't fall this time and he felt very proud as he transitions to the limp stage. Seokjin helps him and Yoongi guides the way to the kitchen.

    After feeling full, Yoongi goes back to the couch and this time, he asks Seokjin to let him sleep since he was able to sort of walk. Seokjin agrees and packs his stuff to go to work. Yoongi bids his farewells and once Seokjin was gone, Yoongi thought he finally could get some sleep.

    Where's Taehyung? It doesn't take this long to answer the door. Yoongi thinks to himself as he drifts off to sleep. That is...until he feels a pair of arms wrap around him really tight, which make him wake up again.

    “Hello Hyung!”

    With this certain cologne smell and voice, he knows exactly who it is. “Hello to you too Hoseok.” Yoongi groans. All. I. Want. To. Do. Is. Sleep.

    “Sorry to wake you up. Were you asleep?”  

    “No, I was thinking with my eyes closed.” Yongi sits up and sees Taehyung carrying boxes, lots of boxes. “I didn't know today was my birthday.”

    “No, they were gifts sent from Jimin. I went to check on your apartment this morning and wasn't able to find the spare key but was able to find these boxes and all said, ‘from Jimin.’ Hyung, I think Jimin really misses you.” Hoseok explains.

     “Should I call him?” Yoongi questions.

    Hoseok nods and so does Taehyung who was getting tired of holding the gifts Jimin sent.

    “You can put them down you know.” Hoseok tells Taehyung.

    Taehyung’s face goes from a, ‘help I'm struggling,’ to ‘that makes so much more sense,’ as he puts the boxes down and takes seat and let's out a relieved sigh.

    Yoongi takes out his phone and sees seventeen new messages. What the...I checked this thing before Jungkook left. I never get more than three messages every four hours. I didn't know I was so popular. He clicks on the messages and a wave of words pop up.

From: Jimin

To: Yoongi at 9:30

Hi Hyung!

9:31

How're you?

9:32

Hyung, you there?

9:33

Did you get the gifts?

9:34

Hyung.

9:35

Hyung-nim.

9:36

Yoongi-hyung~~~

9:37

Yah, Min Yoongi! ㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱ...

9:38

If you read that, it was a joke. (´・_・`)

9:39

Please don't kill me. (´༎ຶོo༎ຶོ`)

9:40

Hyung, ANSWER ME. ಠㅁಠ

9:41

Are you alive?

9:42

Are you dead?

9:43

If you got the gifts that's not the half of it. I needed to send things home or I can't bring all of it on the plane with me.

9:44

I miss you. Please answer. Answer Hyung~~

9:45

You hurt my heart.

9:46

You hurt my soul. (*´Д`*)

    Yoongi sighs at the sight and Hoseok and Taehyung come to look at what Yoongi was sighing about.

    “He sounds desperate.” Taehyung says.

    “Too desperate,” Hoseok agrees. “What were you doing at this time?”

    “Trying to send Jungkook off to work.” Yoongi groans.

    “Wow.” Was all Hoseok and Taehyung whispered.

    The doorbell rings again and Yoongi growls. “How many visitors am I gonna have?! I just wanna sleep!” He says as he hides his face in his arms.

    Taehyung goes to get the door, and Yoongi tells Hoseok about his walking problem and Hoseok massages Yoongi’s legs to help. After he was done, Yoongi stands up and the limping seemed to go away once he tries to walk. “Hoseok! You fixed me!” Yoongi chirps once he was able to walk again.

    Hoseok smiles. “Now, before your phone crashes from so many messages from the same person, you might want to call Jimin.”

    Yoongi grabs his phone and calls his friend. Once Jimin picked up, Yoongi never got to greet him.

    “Hyung! I thought you were eaten alive! How're you?” Jimin’s voice booms through the phone.

    “I'm fine Jimin. Thank you for the gifts. I will open them when I feel awake.”

    “Oh I have even more gifts! Mostly for you, a few boxes for Namjoon-hyung, a few boxes for Hoseok-hyung and some for Jungkook as thanks for helping. I'm loaded! My friend feels better too! Life is all great.”  Jimin sounded like he ate two ice creams, candy, chocolate, cake, and drank three cups of coffee.

    “Ah...is that so? That sounds great. Did you buy gifts for Jungkook’s friend?” Yoongi didn't want Taehyung to be left out and he needed Jimin to calm down.

   “You mean Toilet-Tae? Of course, it's been years since I've seen him. A reunion present wouldn't hurt.”

   “Okay...then, and...Please don't call him that.”

   “It's what I know him by. Are you at work Hyung? You should be. It's very important that we keep the flowers alive and the sales up.” Jimin continues.

   “Uh...I'm not at work today.” Yoongi didn't want to lie again so he decided to just tell the truth.

   “You're not? Why?” Jimin sounded worried.

   “I'm not feeling too well. Jungkook’s there though, don't worry.” Yoongi says. Well, I'll tell him the whole truth once he gets back.

    “Oh no. Make sure to call Jin-hyung. He’ll take care of you. Feel better Hyung! I'll call Jungkook and check on the shop.” Jimin says. “Oh, and I'm coming back in four days!”

    “Four days? I thought it was a week. Don't you want to stay for one more week to just enjoy Japan?” Yoongi raised his voice a bit. I won't get to see Jungkook if he comes back. Jungkook will have to leave and I won't be able to see him...that would be tragic.

    “Why would I? I've enjoyed Japan, hint the gifts, and plus, my friend is all better. There's no reason to stay here. Plus, Hyung, you're sick and I don't think Jungkook can handle the entire shop on his own so I have to come back and lend a helpful hand.” Jimin insists.

    “But, you never know if your friend might get sick again, or-or if the plane might delay, or--” Yoongi wants to convince Jimin to stay back for at least another week, so he starts to panic and get even more nervous as he starts stuttering, but Hoseok interrupts and takes Yoongi’s phone. “Hey Jimin, Yoongi-hyung doesn't feel well, that'll be all for now. Make sure you bring me something better than socks.”

    “Hoseok-hyung! Is Hyung alright? He seems more shaken than usual. Did something happen? It's been months since he's been like that. His ex didn't come back did she? Jungkook isn't harassing him is he? Is he being bullied? Were the gifts too much?”

    “Uh...no. Everything is alright. Hyung’s just not feeling like himself.”

    “Then, is he in-”

    “Yes. He is.”

    In what? Taehyung thinks as he comes back in with Namjoon.

    The phone call with Jimin ends and Yoongi looks at Namjoon. “Are you here to give me food too?”

    Namjoon nods. “You need to eat.”

    “What you bring?” Yoongi is sighing more than he needs to.

    “Lamb skewers!” Namjoon beams. “And ice-cream.”

    “Good enough.” Yoongi shrugs as he takes the bag Namjoon holds and eats. “So, am I not gonna sleep today?”

    Taehyung, Hoseok and Namjoon look at Yoongi with a confused look.

    “There's so many people coming in I can't sleep. With all due respect, can I please sleep?”

    Before any of the three could answer, the doorbell once again rings.

    Yoongi screams and Taehyung sighs. Do I have to get the door again?

    “Just look through the monitor over there.” Hoseok points.

    “That's much easier.” Taehyung states and goes over to see who it is. “Hi there! May I help you?”

    “TaeTae! Earlier when I called, Yoongi answered so I would like to see him.”

    Shoot. I don't wanna see her. When will she give up? Kyung-ok just leave me alone! Yoongi turns his head towards the monitor and becomes quiet. He looks at Hoseok and Namjoon with a worried face and shakes his head.

    “Um...Yoongi-hyung left a while ago.” Taehyung notices Yoongi’s expression and tells Kyung-ok.

    “Really? Then, may I just come in to drop off some things for Jungkook?”

    “Uh, I can go out there and take it for you, so you don't have to come in, I'm sure you're in a rush.” Taehyung tries to think of an excuse.

    “No, no. Not at all. Plus, I don't think you'll know where to put this, I'll just drop this off by the theater room for his ‘childhood’ shelf and then leave.”

    “Uh...Noona, I don't think that's such a great idea…”

    “Why?”

    “Jungkook said to never touch that personal shelf of his.” Taehyung was running out of ideas.

    “But I'm his older cousin. I've already seen everything on that shelf.”

    “Well…”

    “Taehyung let me in.” Kyung-ok was also getting impatient.

    Taehyung looks at Namjoon and Hoseok. Hoseok gives him a nod and mouths, ‘let her in.’

    Namjoon smacks Hoseok as he whisper yells, “What do you think you're doing?!”

    “Her suspicion will rise if Taehyung stalls any longer.” Hoseok tells Namjoon then looks at Taehyung, “Let her in.”

    “Okay. Wait a minute Noona.” Taehyung says before he turns off the monitor. Once he does, he looks at the others, “Shouldn't we hide Hyung?”

    “Yeah. That's why we gotta find a place for him before she comes in.” Hoseok answers.

    “But does Hyung want to see her?” Namjoon looks at Yoongi and Yoongi instantly shakes his head wildly with terrified eyes. I don't want to see her. She’ll do it again if I see her. I don't want to do it again. I don't want to.

    “Then it's settled. We gotta hide Hyung.” Hoseok proposes. Hyung usually faces things head on...something must've happened for him to be this scared.

    “But where? She said she's coming in here to drop off whatever she needs to. We can't get Hyung outside this room without her spotting us through some hallway window. Which I've noticed the Jeon family has a lot of.” Namjoon says.

    “I can just hide in here.” Yoongi suggests.

    “Where is the question.” Namjoon asks.

    “Um…” Yoongi really didn't know where.

    “That's right! Since Jungkookie and I were little, we'd play hide-and-seek throughout this house.” Taehyung thinks of an idea. “There's always a place where I would hide that not even someone like Jungkook could find me. That's one thing I can beat him at.”

    Everyone’s face lights up. “Where?” Hoseok asks.

    Taehyung goes over to a couch that was near Jungkook’s personal bookshelf and pushes it away, revealing a trap door that goes underground.

    “Those still exist?” Namjoon asks.

    “Yup...well, I think it's just in this house.” Taehyung puts his hands on his hips, proud of his memory.

    “How? The only trap door I've ever encountered was when Namjoon broke my closet door and tried to fix it but forgot about the hinges.” Yoongi was confused but didn't hesitate to walk over and open up the door.

    “I told you earlier Hyung, that this house has been around for years!” Taehyung reminds.

    I didn't forget. “Okay, so I just hide in here right? Make sure you open up once she leaves. If you forget me, I will get revenge and kill you all.” Yoongi says as he was about to enter the underground door but the doorbell rings like crazy.

    “She's getting impatient people!” Namjoon says.

    Taehyung runs to open the door for Kyung-ok. “I'm coming Noona! Hold on!”

    “Hyung, don't make noise.” Hoseok says and Namjoon goes to ‘act natural’ but trips over his own feet and bumps into Jungkook’s shelf and a photo album falls over to Yoongi.

    “Namjoon! Put this back up!” Yoongi whisper shouts.

    Namjoon runs over but stops as Taehyung’s voice is raised to signal that they were coming. “I'm sorry it took so long Noona!”

    “Tae, why are you yelling? And why did it take you so long to open the door?” Kyung-ok’s voice followed through the hallway.

    “Too late now. Namjoon help me put the couch back.” Hoseok whispers and tosses Yoongi the album. Yoongi catches it and quickly closes the trap door while Namjoon and Hoseok hurriedly puts the couch back into its place as Kyung-ok walks in.

    Taehyung doesn't see Yoongi and the couch is where it's supposed to be and lets out a relieved breath. Thank goodness...but the Hyungs...There'll totally be no suspicion. Taehyung mentally facepalms as he sees Namjoon sitting on the floor criss-crossed posed like that statue with the fist on his chin and Hoseok...was just in a really unusual pose, both were smiling...nervously. I thought I was bad at acting natural.

    “Oh, it’s you two.” Kyung-ok didn't seem pleased to see Namjoon and Hoseok.  

    “Oh okay, you come to visit and the first thing you do is make us feel bad about ourselves.” Namjoon scoffs and Hoseok glares. “Yeah, how kind of you. You're a living saint.”  

    “Fine, fine. I was planning to apologize when I saw you people anyway. Since you're Yoongi’s friends--”

    She wasn't able to finish when Hoseok jumped in. “You're not dating him anymore, he's older than you, use some formality.”

    “O-okay. Because you're Yoongi-oppa’s friends, I wanted to apologize. I'm sorry.”

    “You'll have to ask Hyung if he wants to forgive you because, you can count on us not to forgive you. Even though we don't know you, you're first impression wasn't ‘A one.’

    Kyung-ok sighs and a realization comes to her.  “Why're you all here if Jungkook’s not home?”

    Everyone freezes.

    Kyung-ok eyes the three boys and continues. “Yoongi-oppa isn't here either but you're all here. Is there a reason? Or are you all idiots that have so much free time so you can just lounge at someone’s home without them there?”

    “Lady, we’re not freelancers.” Namjoon says feeling offended. For your information, I work.

    “Well then, why're you all here?” Kyung-ok puts down the bags she's carrying for Jungkook and crosses her arms.

    Everyone stays silent and start to feel even more awkward.

    Shoot. There's no explanation of why we’re here. Hoseok thinks as he looks at Namjoon.

    Namjoon looks as panicked as Hoseok was as he slightly shrugs.

    “Well?”

    “Uh...it's Jungkook’s anniversary.” Taehyung speaks up.

    Namjoon and Hoseok shoot their glares Taehyung’s way as Namjoon looked like he wanted to punch the child, and Hoseok was so close to losing it. Smooth. Real smooth. They both think.

    “He has a girlfriend?” Kyung-ok was used to Taehyung’s way of saying things and if Taehyung says ‘anniversary’ her automatic thought would be dating.

    “Um…no?” Taehyung didn't know what to say.

    “What Taehyung means is, it’s Jungkook’s anniversary for starting work at Yoongi-hyung’s shop.” Hoseok rescues.

    “Yeah. We're preparing a surprise party for him since it's the day that he started work.”

    “Oh. You commoners celebrate things like that?” Kyung-ok asks.

    Namjoon and Hoseok gasp.

    Little brat. Is she that spoiled? Doesn't she go out? Hoseok seriously was not having a good day.

    I don't blame her for saying that. It's rare to celebrate work anniversaries. It's not like you’re ever gonna go up to someone and say, ‘Aye! What's up! Happy First-Day of Work anniversary! It's been a year since then huh!’ Yeah. Pretty rare. Plus, it hasn't even been a year since Jungkook started working there. It hasn't even been four weeks. Namjoon thinks. But how dare she call us commoners. I am richer than most of my friends. Girl, shut up. I'm fabulous.

    “Noona, Jungkookie and I talked with you about calling others ‘commoners,’ remember?” Taehyung asks.

    “Oh yeah! Um, you poor people celebrate things like that?” Kyung-ok rephrases.

    I think that's even worse. Taehyung thinks as he facepalms.

    “What? I didn't call them commoners did I?” Kyung-ok asks in her most innocent voice.

    “But you called them poor people.” Taehyung was tired.

    “Isn't that what they are?” Kyung-ok asks as she points to Namjoon and Hoseok.

    “No Noona. No they're not.” Taehyung sighs.

    “Then what do I call them?” Kyung-ok puts her hands on her hips.  

    “Middle class.” Hoseok and Namjoon say in unison. I can't believe Hyung was able to deal with her for a whole three years. They both think.

    “Fine. You ‘middle classers’ celebrate things like that?” She says again with a hint of sass.

    The three boys shrug as they thought she was close enough. Not the correct grammar, but close enough.

     “Like Jin-hyung always says, ‘it's the effort that counts.’” Hoseok shrugs.

    Namjoon merely nods. You said it Hoseok. You said it.

    “Yeah. I guess we do celebrate things like that...on occasions.” Taehyung decides to answer the question to change the subject.

    “Jungkook’s been working at Yoongi’s place for how long?” Kyung-ok continues.

    “A year.” Namjoon starts.

    “Three weeks.” Taehyung says at the same time as Namjoon but Hoseok steps on his toe and Taehyung winces in pain. “A-a year. It's been a year.” He corrects.

    “Oh. I...guess that makes sense.”

    “So, what did you need to drop off?” Taehyung asks after his toe feels numb.

    “Kookie told me a week ago to design him this outfit and drop it off at the theater whenever I'm finished. He said he needed it for something, so, who am I to be nosy? I designed him the outfit he wanted. So, I'm here today to drop it off.” Kyung-ok says.

    “Great! Just leave it here and when he's back he'll figure it out himself. If that's all, can you leave now?” Hoseok rushes.

    Kyung-ok gasps. “Is that any way to talk to a lady?”

    Namjoon had to bite his tongue to be able to hold in his laugh, Hoseok smirks.

    “We’re just not happy to see you.” Hoseok flat out says.

    Taehyung felt that this was getting too intense and had to say something to relax the atmosphere. “Banana?”

    Everyone looked at Taehyung and said person smiles. “Who wants a banana?”

    “That depends on what you mean by ‘banana.’” Namjoon says.

    “Namjoon shut up. You've been having too much with Jin-hyung. You gotta calm yourself.” Hoseok says.

    Kyung-ok blushes and Taehyung sighs. “What I mean is, who wants an actual banana? Bananas give you something called endorphins, endorphins are what makes you feel good and are the cause for the feeling ‘love.’ If you guys eat a banana, you people might calm down and get along. If you don't want a banana, then chocolate does the same.” Taehyung explains.

    “That...somehow makes sense...for you Tae.” Kyung-ok says. “But I'll have chocolate.”

    “I won't be having anything until she leaves.” Hoseok says.

    “I'm hungry so I'll--” Namjoon starts but Hoseok shoots him a nasty glare. “I'll have the banana and chocolate later.

    “Why're you so against me staying? It's not like I'm gonna kidnap you people. I have no interest. You're of no use to me.”

    “Oh, so you’re saying if we were of ‘use’ to you, you would kidnap us?” Namjoon asks.

    “No. I have no interest.”

    “But you would still do it if you did.”

    “Alright people, eat up.” Taehyung walks through the door with a box of bananas and a bar of chocolate. When did he leave? No one knows.

    “I said I-” Hoseok starts.

    “Hyung, quit being so uptight and stubborn. Just eat the darn banana.” Taehyung injects as he tosses a banana Hoseok’s way. Taehyung did the same with Namjoon and passes the chocolate bar to Kyung-ok.

    The four sit in an uncomfortable silence as they eat and Taehyung tries ways to make everyone happy.

Meanwhile, under the trap door…

    Once Yoongi was basically shoved under the door, he walks down the mini flight of stairs and looks around. To be honest, he feels poor. Why? The room under the door is bigger than his whole apartment put together. There were shelves with canned food, a cabinet that held necessities, a coffee table, and a few lounge chairs. Yoongi knew where he was going if there's an apocalypse.

    Or if South Korea gets attacked.

    Yoongi takes a seat on one of the chairs as he can hear the bickering going on between the guys and Kyung-ok. He worries they might never stop, he also worries Kyung-ok won’t be leaving anytime soon. He hears Taehyung talk about endorphins, he hears something about bananas, something about chocolate, something about interests and outfits, he hears Hoseok tell Namjoon he needs to calm down with the (which makes him giggle and nod along), he hears something about Jungkook’s girlfriend (which makes him sigh and heart drop), and something about kidnapping (which makes him anxious.)

    “I probably don't even compare to Jungkook’s girlfriend. She probably has nice legs, a symmetrical face, big eyes, nice lips, a beautiful smile that captures all the dudes’ hearts. Man...I feel pathetic. This is probably why I'm never gonna find my ‘other half.’ Yoongi, you fall in love for one day and this is how messed up you get. I'm never eating chocolate or bananas again if endorphins is all I'm gonna get out of it. Thanks Taehyung for making me feel worse.” Yoongi mumbles to himself then chuckles. “Nah. I’m kidding. He didn’t do anything.”

    Yoongi gets bored and tries to look for something to do as he sits underground. He then notices the photo album Hoseok tossed to him.

    Well, better than just sitting here wasting my life. Yoongi sighs and picks up the album, opening the first page.

    Yoongi’s eyes widen as the first picture he sees, is of him as a little kid when he was about ten. What?

    He looks at the picture next to his, and he sees a little boy with big doe-like eyes and a huge smile plastered across his face, which Yoongi could probably guessed that it was Jungkook, he looked at the picture under Jungkook’s and he sees two boys. One of which was him and Jungkook was the other. Yoongi was confused. He was baffled. The pictures didn't ring a bell in his mind. He was sure he met Jungkook only a few weeks ago. He does, however, remember a boy he knew when he was around ten but he doesn't remember the boy’s name or face.

    That can be a possibility...I guess…

    Yoongi continues to look through the book to see if there's anything that can trigger his memory, but honestly, the main reason, was to see how Jungkook looked when he was younger. In which to Yoongi’s shock, Jungkook looked exactly the same, but the way he looks now, is just more...mature.

    It's not that much different from now and then. Yoongi thinks. The overall story of Jeon Jungkook, he grew up rich and handsome. He started out looking cute, then he looked even cuter, and then dorky, then bam, puberty hit him like an asteroid and here he his now. Yoongi points to each of Jungkook’s childhood pictures, starting from his kindergarten years and up.

    Yoongi had fun looking through the pictures but he was still shocked every time he would see his picture next to Jungkook. He still didn't remember. He can't remember anything from that time period. Yoongi grunts in frustration as he tries to remember any memories that help him so he continued to look in the book but nothing came to him until…

    “The...summer festival?” Yoongi stops on a page with him in a hanbok holding mini flags of Korea smiling big as Jungkook is hanging on his back.

    Yoongi loved festivals. He might not like moving or people but he likes trips and festivals. The picture showed the very first festival he's ever been to. Since he was young, Yoongi was pressured to do this and that to live up to his parents’ expectations so he didn't get time to have fun. That festival was his favorite and his most memorable so he of course remembered it when he wore that exact hanbok and went with--

    “Jungkook!” Yoongi exclaims but shuts up as he remembers he's in hiding.

    “What was that? Who was that?” Yoongi could hear Kyung-ok ask.

    “What was what? Who was what? I didn't hear anything.” Hoseok answers.

    “You're hearing things Noona.” Taehyung says.

    “I don't know what you heard but we didn't hear it.” Namjoon adds on.

    “I swear I heard someone yell ‘Jungkook.’” Kyung-ok says.

    “Then, you, child, are delusional.” Hoseok says.

    Yoongi lets out a sigh after about five minutes to prove he wasn't there. Once he calmed down, he looks back at the pictures and everything comes back to him. Jungkook, his ten years as a child, why he doesn't remember, it all comes back.

Flashback to about fifteen years ago…

    “Yoongi-hyung you there?”

    “I'm here Jungkook. You alright?”

    “I'm more than alright! Guess what? Guess what?”

    “Hmm?”

    “You have to guess!”

    “You...got a new toy?”

    “Nope. Try again!”

    “Your mom raised your allowance?”

    “Nope. That would be nice though. But try again!”

    “I give. It's too hard.”

    “My birthday’s coming up!”

    “Really? When?”

    “In two days!”

    “Well then, happy early birthday.”

    “There's more.”

    “What's that?”

    “I'm going to a festival to celebrate!”

    “Well then, golly gee, lucky you.”

    “Haha. Tae’s coming and you're coming with me too!”

    “Hey! That's violating my rights. You never asked me. I'm offended.”

    “Then...you're...not going?”

    “Pfft. Yeah I'm going. I love festivals. I've never been to one before.”

    “Yay!”

    A few days after the festival had taken place, Yoongi walked up to Jungkook’s front porch and sees Jungkook sitting there with a frown, his eyes were red, and his face was stained with tears.

    “Jungkook what's wrong?”

    “Everything.”

    “Well...you don't know that. There are good things in life too.”

    “Not when you don't have a friend.”

    “What am I? Dirt?”

    “No. You're not the same. I mean a best friend.”

    “Well what happened?” Yoongi decided to ignore the first part and went straight to the problem.

    “Tae’s gone.” Jungkook mumbles.

    “Who?”

    “Tae.”

    “Oh! You mean little Tae? Your best friend?”

    Jungkook nods.

    “Um...well...what happened to him?”

    “He's moving “permanently abroad.” Whatever that means.”

    “Oh. I'm sorry. Is he still going to visit?”

    “Yeah, he said on occasions.”

    “Isn't that a good thing?”

    “I can't see him everyday and when you're not here, I'm all alone.”

    “Oh...where's he moving to?”

    “Abroad.”

    “Okay, but where?”

    “Tae said he was moving permanently abroad.”

    “Well, that's great that he said that, but where is he moving to?”

    “I don't get what you mean.”  

    “Well, abroad means out of the country. He's not going...to..um...live here anymore.”

    “Yeah, that's why everything’s wrong. He's moving. That's what moving means.”

    Yoongi sighs and kneels down. “Jungkook. I don't think you get it.”

    “What don't I get? He's moving to “abroad” and I can't see him everyday, everything is wrong. I think that's all to it.”

    “If he moves abroad, it means that he won't be inside Korea.”

    “What do you mean?”

    “He won't be living in Korea anymore.”

    “You mean...he's not in Korea right now?”

    “Um...when did he move?”

    “He said he's going to be moving at ten.”

    “It's twelve thirty. Gosh...I'm so sorry Jungkook.” Yoongi felt bad.

    “You mean...Tae isn't coming back?”

    “N-no. That's not what I meant at all. No not at all. He'll be back. Please don't misunderstand.”

    “You said he's out of the country, you said he's not in Korea anymore, mommy has been out of the country and she hasn't been back for a long, long time.”

    “Jungkook I'm sorry...but little Tae is your best friend, he'll be back. I promise you he will.”

    “Daddy said the same thing and I haven't seen mommy. It's Tae’s turn...will I be left alone again Hyung?” Jungkook asks and he looks up to Yoongi as tears start to form.

    “What? No of course not. I'll still be here unless you ask me to leave.” Yoongi reassures Jungkook as he envelopes the younger in a hug.

    For a long time after that, despite Yoongi’s promise, Jungkook rarely smiled. He rarely talked. Even when a worried Yoongi tried his best to get the younger to react in a positive way, nothing happened. Yoongi felt tired and sympathy for Jungkook. Yoongi’s best friend was a few years younger than him and he rarely got to see him, so he doesn't know what losing a friend could feel like.

    On a certain day, something made Yoongi forget all his memories as a ten-year old. It was something that hurt Yoongi so deep, he hated himself for it.

    “Yoongi!”

    “Yeah dad?”

    “Little Kookie’s here to see you!”

    “Can you bring him to me dad?”

    “Hyung…” Jungkook says as he opens the door to Yoongi’s room.

    “Jungkook! How're you?” Yoongi was always delighted to see Jungkook no matter unhappy he felt.

    “Um...I'm doing well.”

    “It's rare that you come visit me. Is everything alright?”

    “No.”

    “No?”

    “Hyung, you said that unless I say so, you won't leave me?”

    “I'll do my best.” Yoongi happily replies.

    “Don't come play anymore.”

    Yoongi freezes. “What?”

    “Don't play with me anymore.”

    “...why?”

    “Just don't come play anymore.”

    Yoongi couldn't understand how a five year old could say something like that. “Did I do something wrong Jungkook?”

    Jungkook shakes his head.

    “Then--”

    “You said you would do anything to make me happy. I'll be happy if you don't come play anymore! Don't be my friend anymore!” Jungkook said as he runs out of the room.

    “Hey, Yoongi, did you do something to little Kookie?” Yoongi’s dad asks as he walks into the room.

    “I...don't know.”

    “He ran out just now with tears.”

    Yoongi’s heart drops with guilt as he needed to find out why Jungkook said that. He called Jungkook’s house and his dad picks up.

    “Hello?”

    “Mr. Jeon! Hello. Um...is everything okay with Jungkook? I saw him today and he didn't-”

    “Leave my son alone.”

    “Pardon?”

    “Leave my son alone. Don't come here anymore. Don't play with him. Don't speak with him.”

    “Sir, I don't understand.”

    “You're even more stupid than you look. My point is, you should forget everything you had with my son. Friendship or whatever you brats call it, I want you to stop and forget it. Leave my son alone. You're turning him into a monster, he's not my son. If I see you around him again, you will regret it.”

    That was all Yoongi heard before the connection was cut. “Did...I do something wrong?”

End of flashback…

    “Hyung!”

    Yoongi snaps back to reality and sees Hoseok’s head poking through the trap door.

    “You okay Hyung?”

    “Y-yeah. I think so.”

    “When you shouted ‘Jungkook,’ it sure didn't sound okay.” Namjoon’s head also pokes in.

    “Yeah, what happened?” Hoseok asked.

    “I-”

    “She's gone guys!” Taehyung skips back in.

    “Shh!” Namjoon and Hoseok say in unison. “Continue Hyung.”

    “I just remembered a lot of things.”

    “Is that it?” Hoseok asks.

    “What's that supposed to mean?” Yoongi glares.

    “I don't mean it in a bad way. It's great that you remember things.”

    “What time period?” Namjoon asks.

    “Um...around when I was about ten years old.”

    “Oh, what you call the ‘forgotten times?’” Namjoon asks.

    Yoongi nods.

    “Too bad I didn't know you back then or I would know why it's so important.” Hoseok says.

    “I'm so confused.” Taehyung speaks up.

    “You were part of it Taehyung.” Yoongi says.

    “I was?”

    “Apparently.”

    Namjoon enters the underground room and sits next to Yoongi. “You gotta tell us what you remembered Hyung. I thought you met Taehyung a few days ago.”

    Hoseok follows Namjoon and so does Taehyung. “Yeah Hyung. For you to know this alien at such a young age, you have to enlighten us. If it's a bad thing, we'll try to find ways to help.”

    Yoongi sighs and starts telling what he remembers.

    After another trip on memory lane, the audience who listened understood.

    “Hyung was Jungkook’s crush back then!” Taehyung exclaims after he finds out he too has known Yoongi for quite a while but stops after he realizes what he said. Oh shoot. I wasn't supposed to say that. Crap…

    Namjoon and Hoseok shoot a ‘shut up’ look at Taehyung because they also know that Jungkook likes Yoongi even now.

    Yoongi laughs. “Don't make me laugh. That's absurd. It's not possible.” Not someone like me. I did something to make him hate me.

    The three let out a relieved sigh but was disappointed that Yoongi didn't feel the same.

    I gotta find a way to make Hyung like Jungkook. Taehyung thinks.

    Poor Jungkook. He's gotten everything in life. Money, family, maybe even fame. But he can't get the dude he likes. Poor unfortunate soul. Namjoon thinks.

    It's gonna hurt when Hyung tells Jungkook that. Poor thing. I actually feel bad. Hoseok thinks.

    “Hyung, do you like anyone right now?” Taehyung asks.

    They caught on. “N-no.” Yoongi clears his throat. “No. I don't.”

    Taehyung’s face lights up. “Really?”

    “Really.”

    “Great!” Taehyung stands up. “I just remembered there's this one thing I gotta do. See you later hyungs!” Just like that, he was out the room, out the door and they could hear the front door close.

    Namjoon and Hoseok get what Taehyung was gonna do so before Taehyung could get to Jungkook first, they were gonna get to him first.

    “Hyung, it's about time I get back to work. I'll see you later Hyung! If anything happens call me.” Hoseok says and he too, in flash, was out the door. If that brat gets to Jungkook first, then things will get too confusing and too much for Hyung.

    “Well Hyung, I should get going. Work and Jin’s waiting. I have a date with him today and you know Hyung hates waiting. I'll see you later!” Namjoon was the last to leave. If Taehyung gets to Jungkook first, then he’d probably say, ‘Confess to Yoongi-hyung!’ He doesn’t like anyone right now, and that’s where things go wrong.

    Once they all left, Yoongi lets out a scream and walks up the stairs out of the underground. “Finally! Peace and quiet! They're gone! I finally, finally, have time to myself!”

    Yoongi walks to the living room and takes a two hour nap when he wakes up and hears the door open.

   “Jungkook? Is that you?” Yoongi calls from the living room.

   “It’s me Hyung.” Jungkook replies.

   “How was your day?” Yoongi asks.

   “It’s….okay.” Jungkook replies again.

   Yoongi hates yelling. He hates loud things and he hates it when people yell, but he couldn’t exactly get up to greet Jungkook correctly (it was a long day for him) so, that was his only option. “Um...then, if you want to talk about it, can you come here? We can't exactly converse yelling back and forth like this.” Yoongi says from the living room.

   Jungkook puts his stuff down and then heads to where Yoongi was. “Hyung, do you like anyone?”

    Yoongi turns red and sits up. “Umm...n-no. I-I don't like anyone right now." Why's everyone asking that today?

    And...well, we all kinda knows what happens after that.

 

(Hope y'all enjoyed the picture. I just wanted to cheer you people up if you were having a bad day. )