Special Chapter Pt. 1

Don't You Dare Jungkook

A/N: Hi hi! I'm sorry I just disappeared for like 2 months. I legit just got lazy and procrastinated. I am truly sorry. But I have been working on throughout that break a very special (kinda) chapter(s) to make up for my absence and I've been rushing to finish it over the past 2 or so weeks. I hope you'll forgive me for my laziness. This is a somewhat special chapter which will have a part two because it's special. It's more of SmuFluff then . In all honesty, it's just a makeout session. Sort of. Well, I hope you'll enjoy and my friend helped me with this because I'm awkward at these sorta things. She helped like a paragraph but that got me going again out of Writer's Block so I thank her
Okay, ENJOY THE REALLY LONG CHAPTER THAT'LL HOPEFULLY MAKE UP FOR MY LAZINESS. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    A week had passed since Yoongi fell sick, and so, this morning, he woke up feeling much better, but when he turned to see Jungkook sleeping next to him, he screeched.

    Jungkook stirs in his sleep and wakes up due to Yoongi’s scream. “What’s wrong, Yoongi?”

    That earned a slap from the older. “Little brat! Did you just drop honorifics with me?”

    Jungkook winces in pain. “I see you feel better Hyung.” Jungkook rubs his right cheek and slowly goes back to sleep.

    Yoongi’s eyebrows furrow and he slaps Jungkook again. “Wake up! Tell me why you’re in my bed.”

    “Because I wanna be.” Jungkook mumbles tiredly.

    Yoongi shakes Jungkook. “That’s not a valid excuse.”

    Jungkook didn’t answer.

    Yoongi shakes him with more force. “Jungkook, wake up!”

    Jungkook still didn’t move.

    After about ten minutes, the younger still didn’t show any sign of life. Yoongi poked Jungkook, he pinched Jungkook, he even resorted to grabbing the pots from the kitchen. Yet nothing.

    He woke up when I screamed. How can pots and pans not wake him!?

    Yoongi sits next to Jungkook rethinking all the events that happened.

    We were at Kyung-ok’s home, then I felt light-headed, Seokjin-hyung came out, Jungkook let go and...what happened after that?

    Yoongi puts his hand over his mouth as he yawns, only to notice that he’s wearing his blue onesie with bears. A shocking realization came to him. Oh no. I was sick! That means I was in Little Space! It’s been a week!? Thinking about Jungkook seeing him act in Little Space made Yoongi heat up and blush. That’s why he didn’t use ‘hyung’ when he saw me just now.

    Yoongi was so embarrassed, he decided to change into some sweatpants, a t-shirt and found something to eat in the fridge. He then slipped into the theater room just to recuperate. He didn't want to see Jungkook at the moment due to embarrassment.

    I've been in Little Space for a week. Okay, I wouldn't care if it's just the boys who witness me in Little Space because well, they've known for years, but this is Jeon Jungkook! He's...he’s-he’s for one, my boyfriend, and two, a jerk! I can't survive the embarrassment! Yoongi brings his knees up to his chest and starts rocking back and forth to calm down. Okay, it's okay. Just...Yoongi thinks a bit. Yeah, I got nothing.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

    Jungkook slowly wakes up, expecting to see Yoongi peacefully sleeping next to him. To his surprise, Yoongi wasn't there. (Shocking, the kid doesn't remember what happened.) Seeing this, Jungkook immediately jerks up and starts roaming for his boyfriend. From his past experiences, the possibility that Yoongi would be in the theater room, is pretty high.

    Jungkook walks into the theater room and is met with a hiding Yoongi behind a counter.

    “Yoongi, what're you doing?” Jungkook scratches his head still thinking Yoongi was in Little Space.

    “Don't you drop your respect with me.” Yoongi glares.

    Jungkook freezes. Could it be? “Hyung! You're back!” Jungkook smiles and almost sprints to the man behind the counter. He was a bit disappointed that Little Yoongi is gone but is delighted that he had his boyfriend back.

    Yoongi scoots further away from Jungkook.

    “Hyung come here. I wanna give you a hug.” Jungkook says walking closer to Yoongi.

    “No. You're creepy. I don't wanna.” Yoongi says moving as far back as he can.

    Jungkook sighs but moves even closer. “Hyung, if I think about it, the Little you and the you now has a small to almost no difference.”

    “Is that compliment?” Yoongi hits the wall. Shoot.

    “Yeah. It's cute.”

    Yoongi gives the best scowl he can but it doesn't work, Jungkook smirks and walks until he's kneeling in front of Yoongi.

    “I don't even know why-” He felt a pair of lips clash with his gently before he finished his sentence. Jungkook smiles and leans back.

    “W-what was that for?” Yoongi blushes madly and hangs his head low.

    “I missed you.” Jungkook whispers.

    “I never left.” Yoongi's eyebrows furrow in confusion. I have a bad feeling about this.

    “No, I missed you. I swear I love you as a Little, but I wasn't able to pamper you, hug you the way I want, kiss you-”

    “Okay, okay! Calm down.” Yoongi stopped Jungkook before things got too deep.

    “I’m really glad your back Hyung.” Jungkook embraces Yoongi.

    “If I am Min Yoongi, I'm very sure that you've hugged me countless of times in the past week and I'm sure, if I'm that cute as a Little, then I'm sure you've pampered me.” Yoongi says into the hug but doesn't hug back.

    “So you know that you're cute.” Jungkook states as he hugs Yoongi even tighter.

    “Hmph. Of course.” Yoongi smiles.

    The two sat there just enjoying each other's presence and when Jungkook nuzzles his nose into Yoongi's hair, only then does Yoongi finally hug back and nestles his face into Jungkook’s shoulder.

    “I guess I missed you too. I’m not sure why since I never left, but--”

    Jungkook starts laughing. “Hyung, it's okay. No need to say anything.”

    “Can we get up? My feet are asleep.” Yoongi doesn't raise his head but he wraps his arms around Jungkook’s neck, indicating he wants to be carried.

    Jungkook realized over the week, Yoongi does that a lot when he gets tired, but that was Little Yoongi, he wasn't sure what it meant as “Big(?)” Yoongi.

    “You are out of Little Space right?”

    “Am I using a high pitch voice with you punk?”

    Jungkook wraps his arms around Yoongi and picks him up laughing. “Okay Hyung.”

    “They're aftereffects.” Yoongi says as Jungkook carries him to his room.

    “What?”

    “After a week of me being sick, being a Little sticks until I completely feel better.”

    “What do you mean?” Jungkook reaches his room and puts Yoongi down.

    “I mean, things like being clingy and being spoiled sticks, the voice and such goes away but some traits stick.” As soon as Yoongi is set down on Jungkook’s bed, he immediately wraps himself in Jungkook's blanket.

    “Oh okay. Did you eat yet?”

    Yoongi nods.

    “Do you need anything?”

    Jungkook receives a head shake from the other.

    “Is-”

    “Just do what I tell you.”

    “Right. Okay.” Jungkook curls up next to Yoongi, in which Yoongi scoots to one side but Jungkook pulls Yoongi closer to him. “Hyung.”

    “Hmm?”

    “Do you remember anything that happened when you're in Little Space?”

    “Nope.”

    “Nothing? At all?”

    “Nope. None.”

    Jungkook just nods.

    “Wait!” Yoongi shoots up. “Who's been watching the shop?”

    “Jimin and Tae.” Jungkook answers.

    “Jimin’s back?”

    “Hyung, you know this, he's been back for a while now.”

    “Oh that's right...shut up, and show some respect to him. He’s older than you.” Yoongi says and lays back down. “What day is it?”

    “It's our day off today.”

    “Okay. So it's Sunday. Why is Taehyung watching the shop and not you? You're the one who works there.”

    “Who's gonna watch you? When you're in Little Space, you have more energy than anyone I've met. You're worse than I was when I was younger. I don't even think I had that much energy.”

    “But Seokjin-hyung, Namjoon, and Hoseok can handle my energy.” Yoongi states the obvious.

    “And not let me spend time with you?”

    Yoongi sighs. “We’re going back to work tomorrow.”

    “Of course. Unless you don’t feel-”

    “There is no “unless.” I’m going and that’s that.” Yoongi says and pulls the blanket over his head.

    The two just lay there. Doing nothing. Just listening to each other breathe.

    “Hyung, I have a very important question to ask.”

    “Hmm?”

    “Now that Jimin is back, is my job over?”

    “Okay one. It’s Jimin-hyung to you, and two, let’s talk it over with him tomorrow.”

    “So does that mean you want me to stay?” Jungkook smirks.

    “I'll leave that up to your imagination.” Yoongi can feel the smirk Jungkook makes and he blushes slightly.

    “Hyung, I'm hungry.” Jungkook speaks up after a little more silence.

    “Then go get something to eat.” Yoongi doesn't move from his position.

    “But I'm too lazy.”

    “Heck, I'm supposed to be the lazy one. Get your off this bed and go find something to eat if you're so hungry.” Yoongi says facing Jungkook.

    Yoongi instantly regrets that he does because he never noticed it before, but when Jungkook is laying down, his hair gets messy and his eyes get hooded, which makes him look beautiful. Especially in this position because Yoongi has to slightly tilt his head up and as he does, he sees Jungkook staring at him with adoration. This makes Yoongi heat up and look down again.

    “Hyung. I’m still hungry.” Jungkook comments.

    Yoongi sees Jungkook's face go from “daddy,” to “Hyung, I'm craving banana milk” and he wonders how the younger could do it so fast. Yoongi only had one expression and he rarely changes it.

    “Then go get something to eat. I am not getting up from this bed to feed you.”

    “You’re so cold.”

    “Like your heart.”

    Jungkook gasps. “Fine. I’ll go get something to eat.”

    Yoongi shrugs. “Okay.”

    “But.” Jungkook gets out of bed but turns around abruptly.

    Yoongi doesn’t show any sign of interest.

    “It would be a shame…”

    Yoongi still didn't care.

    “If I’m the only one eating lamb skewers.”

    With that, Yoongi jumps up. “You bought lamb skewers!?”

    “Yup. I found out you liked them yesterday so I went and got more, but it would be so sad if something were to happen to those skewers right?” Jungkook smirks.

    “You wouldn’t eat all of them yourself.” Yoongi gasps as he narrows his eyes.

    “Oh? Bet.” Jungkook leans on the doorway with his eyes narrowed and a smirk plastered across his face.

    “You wouldn’t dare eat them all yourself without sharing.” Yoongi puffs his cheeks.

    “Try me Hyung.” Jungkook teases.

    “Little brat.”

    “You should be grateful. I took care of you for a week. If it weren’t for me, you’d be having a sugar rush.”

    “Hmph.” Yoongi crosses his arms and lays back down. “Fine. I didn't want any anyway.”

    Jungkook laughs internally. How cute. He then walks over to Yoongi.

    “Go eat your dang lamb skewers. Selfish brat. Don't even share with your Hyung. How rude. You know, if I didn't like--” Yoongi starts ranting until Jungkook lifts him up. “I didn’t ask to be carried. Put me down this instant.”

    Jungkook doesn’t say anything and walks to the kitchen with Yoongi in arms.     

    “This is a violation of human rights.” Yoongi says as he hangs on for dear life.

    Jungkook laughs but doesn’t say anything.

    “You’re even ruder now that we’re dating.” Yoongi says trying to get Jungkook to put him down.

    Jungkook continues to walk until he finally reaches the table in the kitchen with Yoongi making weird comments all the way. “I’m still human,” “put me down,” “this isn’t what mature people do,” “you’re drunk aren’t you?” “Why do you do this to me?” “Leave my life,” “I’m not joking,” “POLICE!” “This is an abomination!” “I said put me down.” “Jeon Jungkook, what a funny name, hey, I'll say it's a nice name if you put me down.”

    Jungkook rolls his eyes at every comment and thinks that it’s adorable how Yoongi keeps saying all of those things but he doesn’t resist. Could it be that he likes to be carried? Or is it because he knows he’ll lose? Jungkook hopes it’s both.  

    “You're probably gonna sit there and make me watch you eat huh?” Yoongi glares. He had a small hope that Jungkook would share.

    Jungkook grabs the skewers and reheats them. The microwave beeps two minutes later and Jungkook placed the skewers on a plate and in front of his hyung.

    On instinct, Yoongi makes a grab for one only to be stopped by Jungkook.

    “No Hyung. You were mean to me.” Jungkook looks down at Yoongi.

    “So?” Yoongi tries to free his hand, only to come to the conclusion that no matter what he tries against Jungkook, strength-wise, he will lose tremendously.

    “I want you to watch me eat.”

    “You disgusting person.” Yoongi couldn’t believe Jungkook would go that far. He really wanted lamb skewers.

    “Really?” Jungkook’s eyes narrow as his smirk grows wider.

    “Yes.”  Yoongi gets nervous.

    “Then just watch me.” Jungkook says as he takes out one of the skewers and sits down in front of the elder.

    Yoongi gets extremely nervous. Maybe I shouldn’t have said anything.

    Yoongi’s lost in his thoughts and Jungkook brings him back. Yoongi wished Jungkook didn’t.

    Jungkook had a piece of lamb in his mouth and was it. Lewdly. it.

    Yoongi freezes and starts sweating at the action but doesn't peel his eyes away.

    Jungkook continues to the skewer and Yoongi wished he would just eat it. Jungkook makes eye contact with his boyfriend and finally, eats the dang thing. Yoongi releases a breath he didn't know he was holding and breaks eye contact. Yoongi thought that was the end but Jungkook thought otherwise.

    “Hyung, look at me.” Jungkook’s tone of voice had changed, it was demanding but gentle, and Yoongi doesn’t know why but he automatically turns his head.

    Oh crap. I shouldn’t have. Yoongi thinks the moment he sees Jungkook’s smirk and a glint in his eyes. “Jungkook. If you're not gonna give me some meat then I'm gonna take a nap.” Heck was he proud that he sounded calm and he didn't stutter.

    “Hyung don't worry. You'll have some skewers soon. I just...wanna try something.”

    “Well. If you ‘wanna try something,’ do it alone. I'm gonna be in the room.” Yoongi says as he gets up but Jungkook stops him.

    “Hyung~” Jungkook grabs Yoongi by his waist and pulls him close.

    Yoongi regrets glaring into Jungkook's eyes because Jungkook’s eyes seriously frighten him. In all honesty, Yoongi’s “glare wasn't really a “glare.”

    “Hyung. Can we play?”

    “Depends what you mean by ‘play.’”

    “Depends on where you wanna play.”

    Yoongi raises an eyebrow.

    “And if you wanna play.”

    “Even if I say no, you'll insist won't you?”

    “Pretty much.” Jungkook hugs Yoongi even closer and pecks the elder’s forehead.

    “Okay. Fine. What're you thinking about?” Yoongi smiles as he wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck.

    “Well…” Jungkook leans down and connects his lips with Yoongi's.

    Yoongi returns the kiss and they slowly kiss until Jungkook bites Yoongi’s lower lip, earning a gasp from the other.

    Yoongi pulls away with a scowl. “Really?”

    “What, you didn’t think we’d just be having a small long peck right?”

    “I hate you at times.”

    “I love you all the time.”

    Yoongi leans up once again for a kiss since he doesn’t feel like arguing. Jungkook pulls Yoongi to the living room where the couch is. Breaking the kiss once more, Jungkook sits on the couch and outstretches his arms, signaling that Yoongi come and sit on his lap. Yoongi had hesitated but walked over anyway, the moment he got close enough, Jungkook pulls Yoongi down so Yoongi was straddling Jungkook.

    “I’m not a girl.”

    “I can see that.”

    “Then why am I sitting like this?”

    “Because I like this view better Hyung.” Jungkook smiles. 

    Yoongi rolled his eyes as Jungkook puckered his lips and Yoongi leans down, lightly kissing him. Jungkook tugs at his boyfriend’s bottom lip again.

    “I swear Jungkook.” Yoongi growls.

    “What?” Jungkook smiles.

    Pushing his annoyance aside, Yoongi kisses Jungkook once again, and bites at Jungkook’s lip, hard.

    “Hey!” Jungkook gasps, causing a cheeky smile to form on Yoongi’s face.

    “Then, stop messing around, I'm sick.” Yoongi said before pressing his lips against Jungkook’s.  

    Jungkook wraps his arms around Yoongi, pulling him close. “Used to be sick.”

    “I’m still not all better.”

    “Then we can skip work tomorrow.”

    Yoongi glares.

    “I’m kidding.”

    The two stare at each other in silence for who knows how many times that day.

    “Jungkook, am I good enough?” Yoongi asks.

    “What brought that question up?” Jungkook Yoongi’s hair and nuzzles his nose in it.

    “Just a thought that came to mind.” Yoongi slightly smiles, leaning into the touch.

    “Of course you are. You’re more than enough.” Jungkook says.

    “Okay then. I just needed confirmation.” Yoongi smiles as he puts his forehead on Jungkook's.

    “Hyung, I have a question.”

    “Ask away.” Yoongi yawns.

    “Were you ?”

-------------

A/N: I hope y'all liked that. Might be a bit confusing but if you need any clarifying parts, please ask me. This wasn't my best but I hope it's good enough to read. Part two should be out in a few hours.