Yoongi's Gone?

Don't You Dare Jungkook

A/N: HI HI PEOPLE OF PLANET EARTH! I know it's been long and I kinda stopped with the weekly updates. I'm sorry. I got lazy. That's the best excuse I can give y'all. Anyway, I hope y'all will like this chapter. I will update on Monday hopefully. Then get back into my weekly update routine. Those who are wondering when Yoongi will get out of Little Space, well, if I had made this such a fic, then NEVER. But, it has it's paths so Yoongi will be back to his "regular" self by the next chapter. Like a time-lapse sorta thing. Anyway, I'm talking too much.
ENJOY! I love you all.

---------------------------------------------------------------

    Jungkook walks over to Yoongi and kneels down next to him, Yoongi looks up at Jungkook and then looks down again.

    “Hey, it's okay.” Jungkook says in an almost whisper as he rubs Yoongi’s back.

    “No, it's not.” Yoongi shakes his head while wiping away his tears.

    “Yeah it is. Changes aren't all bad.”

    “Yeah they are! Jungkookie left Yoongi when he was little and no one ever loves Yoongi forever!” Yoongi says as the tears start to form again.

    Everyone holds their breath as they were scared another fit was going to break out.

    “Yeah, but I'm here now aren't I?”

    Yoongi pauses as he sniffles. “Yeah…”

    “And it's true changes aren't all bad. Do you know why?” Jungkook continues.

    Yoongi shakes his head. “No...changes are all bad to Yoongi.”

    “To Yoongi, but if it weren't for changes, you wouldn't have met Jimin-hyung, Jin-hyung, Hoseok-hyung and Namjoon-hyung. You wouldn't like that would you?”

    Yoongi raises his head and shakes it violently.

    “If it weren't for changes, you wouldn't have new toys right?”

    Yoongi nods after some thinking.

    “If it weren't for changes, Tae and I wouldn't have met you again, right?”

    Yoongi nods.

    “If it weren't for changes, then you wouldn't be you would it?”

    Yoongi turns his head and looks at Jungkook when he finally got what Jungkook was implying as the other people in the room smile to themselves for they can finally hand over to someone Yoongi can fully trust.

    “Jungkookie is saying that Yoongi is here today because of changes?”

    Jungkook nods.

    “Jungkookie is also saying that without changes, Joon, Jinnie, Jiminie, Hobi and Taetae would never be here?”

    Jungkook nods again.

    “Yoongi also wouldn't have his toys and all these movies for him if it weren't for changes huh?” Yoongi looks at the movies brought in front of him and remembering the times his friends bought and made things for him.

    Jungkook smiles as everyone sees Yoongi calm down slowly.

    Yoongi sniffles and wipes his tears one last time before looking at the people around him and saying, “Joon, Jinnie, Jiminie, Hobi, Taetae and Jungkookie, I'm sorry.”

    “You didn't do anything wrong.” Jimin says.

    “That's right.” Hoseok adds on.

    “It was kinda my fault. I didn't know what you liked. I'm sorry.” Taehyung says smiling at Yoongi.

    “You did nothing wrong Prince, no need to apologize.” Namjoon says.

    “Well, I guess the only thing you should apologize about is your fit.” Seokjin says looking at Yoongi with a frown.

    Yoongi hangs his head and mumbles another apology. Everyone tenses up again.

    Seokjin then sighs. “But, you didn't do anything else wrong and it's not your fault you don't like changes, so I forgive you for the tantrum.”

    Yoongi looks up and smiles his gummy smile. “Yoongi loves you!”

   “Who does Yoongi love?” Namjoon asks.

   “Yoongi loves Jinnie, Joon, Hobi, Jiminie, Taetae and Jungkookie!” Yoongi says giggling again.

   “Does Yoongi love himself?” Hoseok asks.

   “Yoongi doesn't know.” Yoongi answers with a shrug.

    “But Yoongi wouldn't leave us right?” Jimin asks.

    Yoongi shakes his head.

   “Great. What does Yoongi want to do now?” Namjoon smiles.

    “Yoongi wants Taetae to pick his movie because Yoongi hurt Taetae’s feelings.” Yoongi says.

    Everyone looks at each other.

    “Are you sure?” Seokjin looks at Yoongi.

    “You don't have to. I wasn't hurt.” Taehyung says.

    Yoongi shakes his head. “No, Yoongi wants Taetae to pick.”

    “You're really sure about it?” Namjoon makes sure.

    “Yes! Yoongi is sure! Yoongi is very sure. Yoongi wants Taetae to pick!” Yoongi crosses his arms.

    Everyone looks at each other.

    “Okay then. Tae, you pick.” Jungkook says.

    “Alright then. I'll pick the Jungle Book--”

    “No! Yoongi wants Taetae to pick between Zootopia or Moana!” Yoongi jumps in.

    Everyone sighs. Of course it was too good to be true.

    Taehyung laughs. “Okay then, Moana-”

    “No! Yoongi wants Taetae to pick Zootopia!” Yoongi points to the movie he wanted.

    Everyone laughs because they finally got Yoongi’s plans. He wanted Taehyung to pick the movie he wanted.

    “I thought Yoongi wanted Tae to pick.” Seokjin speaks.

    “Yoongi does. He's not picking right? Taetae is.” Yoongi looks innocently into all of their eyes and who can be mad?

    Taehyung didn't care since the movies he picked were all the one he personally liked so he “picked” Zootopia.

    “I pick Zootopia then.” Taehyung laughs.

    “Yay! Taetae picked the one Yoongi wanted!” Yoongi claps his hands while giggling.

    Everyone else sighs. Kids…

    Jungkook laughs out loud. This was one day he would never forget.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

    They all settle down and put on the movie. Yoongi was given his stuffed bunny, his Kumamon plush and a Kumamon blanket. Yoongi chose Jungkook to sit with and so Yoongi was on Jungkook’s lap, Taehyung was next to Jungkook who was next to Hoseok, Namjoon and Seokjin were next to Jimin and Jimin was sitting on the ground almost falling asleep because he's so tired on his first day back. Approximately two minutes into the movie, Yoongi was engrossed, he couldn't peel his eyes off the TV, whilst Jimin was already dozing.

    “No! That was mean! Judy is better than all of those other cops!” Yoongi points to the TV, hugging his bunny tighter as he looks at Jungkook to complain at a certain scene in the movie.

    “She is. Who do you like best?” Jungkook asks with his arms around Yoongi’s waist.

    “Yoongi likes the cat with the donuts.” Yoongi giggles.

    “I like him too.” Jungkook says.

    “But Jungkookie likes Yoongi better right?” Yoongi turns to face Jungkook and everyone else turns their heads.

    You better be careful with what you say Jeon Jungkook. Hoseok glares.

    You best be smart with you say. Namjoon eyes Jungkook.

    This is your last test Jungkook or you're not getting Yoongi. Seokjin doesn't look at Jungkook but he's listening.

    Kookie, be smart with what you say. I'm cheering for you buddy! Taehyung looks at Jungkook with a smile.

    Jimin is quietly snoring.

“I don't like Yoongi.” Jungkook states.

    Hoseok was all ready to punch Jungkook. Namjoon was about to stand up and slap Jungkook, Seokjin’s eyebrows furrow with irritation, Taehyung frowns in disappointment, and Jimin is quietly snoring.

    Yoongi’s eyes tear up and he puts his head down.

    Jungkook laughs as he hugs Yoongi even tighter. “I love Yoongi.”

    Everyone stops and sighs. Jesus Christ Jungkook, you scared us.

    Yoongi smiles brightly and turns his head back to the movie and Jimin was still quietly snoring.

    Soon, Yoongi was yawning and Seokjin took it as a cue to go get that soymilk. Namjoon runs and grabs Yoongi’s pacifier as Hoseok goes to get the bed all ready for Yoongi’s comfort. Taehyung at this time was already on the floor next to Jimin sleeping (because he didn't want to interrupt the moments between Jungkook and Yoongi).

    “Jungkookie, Yoongi’s sleepy.” Yoongi admits after a bit, yawning and rubbing his eyes.

   “Then should Yoongi go to bed?”

    “But Yoongi doesn’t want to sleep.” Yoongi is now completely facing Jungkook.

    “But if Yoongi’s sleepy, shouldn’t Yoongi sleep?”

    “No~.” Yoongi’s whiny voice comes back.

    “How about I sleep with Yoongi?” Jungkook starting patting Yoongi’s back.

    Yoongi thinks about it and then nods. “But Jungkookie can’t leave Yoongi.”

    “I would never.” Jungkook says as he picks up Yoongi bridal style to Yoongi’s room.

    When the two got into the room, Seokjin was setting down the soymilk and Hoseok was just finishing up setting the bed while Namjoon, after a whole lot of searching, found the pacifier.

    “Yoongi, baby, come here.” Seokjin says and Jungkook puts Yoongi down.

    Yoongi walks over to Seokjin and cold medicine was taken out. Yoongi immediately covers his mouth.

    “Yoongi you have to take this or you’ll never get better.” Seokjin says as he raises a spoon of the medicine.

    Yoongi shakes his head.

    “I know it’s bitter but you have to take it to be better, then you can sleep whenever you want.” Seokjin says and Yoongi slowly moves his hands away from his face.

    Seokjin does an ‘ah’ mouth to signal Yoongi to open his mouth, but what Yoongi did next shocked everyone and angered Seokjin. Yoongi flings his right hand, hitting the spoon, making the medicine spill all over the floor and the spoon to fly out of Seokjin’s hand.

    Namjoon, Hoseok and Jungkook all freeze.

    “Min. Yoongi.” Seokjin glares with his voice low and menacing.

    Yoongi looks straight into Seokjin’s eyes. “Yoongi doesn’t want to take the medicine! It tastes gross and makes Yoongi sleepy. Yoongi hates it!”

    Seokjin takes a deep breath.

    “Yoongi, apologize.” Namjoon says.

    “No!” Yoongi shouts.

    “Yoongi, say sorry right now.” Namjoon repeats with a more demanding tone.

    “Yoongi didn’t do anything wrong! Yoongi will not say sorry!” Yoongi crosses his arms.

    “Yoongi, you have to apologize right now or else.” Hoseok jumps in.

    “No! You all hate Yoongi!” Yoongi says as tears form again.

    Namjoon, Hoseok and Jungkook didn’t like Yoongi to cry and they wanted to give in, but Yoongi did knock the medicine out of Seokjin’s hands and that would be spoiling Yoongi and making Seokjin even more angry if they gave in, so, while biting their tongues, they endured it.

    “No one hates Yoongi, but we need you to say sorry.” Jungkook speaks up and that triggered Yoongi’s irritation.

    “No! It’s not fair! Yoongi doesn’t like medicine! Yoongi isn’t sick! Yoongi doesn’t want to take the medicine and Yoongi will not say sorry!” Yoongi says as he is now fully shouting at the top of his lungs.

    Seokjin who has been regaining his composure lost it again and had to do something that Yoongi hasn’t gone through for a while.

    “Min Yoongi, that is it. You don’t yell at others like that. Go sit in the corner. Your toys will be taken away until you learn your lesson.”

    Yoongi’s eyes widen in shock, but he was too angry right now to bother with that. Yoongi turns and he runs out of the room.

    Jungkook felt so bad he wanted to tell Seokjin to give Yoongi a break, but his stance wouldn’t be supported no matter how much he tries.

    “He’s going through the rebellious phase too soon.” Hoseok says awkwardly laughing trying to brighten the mood.

    “This isn’t the time for jokes. Someone go get him.” Seokjin glares.

Namjoon, Hoseok and Jungkook hurriedly go to find Yoongi.

    They search all over the house and then all of them had a shocking realization; Yoongi was nowhere to be found.

    “Yoongi!” Namjoon calls.

    “Yoongi, you can come out now, we’ll figure something out! It's okay! We're sorry!” Hoseok joins.

    Jungkook starts panicking, he had looked everywhere Yoongi would be. The theater, the kitchen, his own room, and even the room with the all the books. Yoongi was nowhere.

    “Hyung! Hyung! We won’t hurt you! Come out please!” Jungkook calls with panic.

    This caused Jimin and Taehyung to wake up. After Namjoon filled them in on what happened, Jimin and Taehyung also searched top and bottom of Jungkook’s place but Yoongi was nowhere. Seokjin felt bad and he started to worry.

    “Yoongi-hyung! Hyung!” They all shout.

    “Yoongi, I’m sorry okay? Please come out.” Seokjin walks around checking every place twice.

    “He couldn’t have left the house right?” A thought came to Namjoon and everyone’s panic state rises even more.

    “Where would he go? He’s in Little Space! He doesn’t have the navigational skills like he would when he’s just Yoongi-hyung.” Jimin says.

    “Then we gotta keep searching.” Hoseok says and resumes looking.

    Jungkook currently didn’t hear anything any of his Hyungs said. He kept looking with a hope that Yoongi really didn’t leave the house.

    Taehyung was searching the theater room’s closet when he hears a noise, which makes his head turn.

    What was that?

    Taehyung hears the noise again and he scans the whole room. The noise is heard again and Taehyung is now certain that the noise was of someone crying.

    Oh no. It can’t be a ghost right? It can’t be. The crying is now heard evidently but Taehyung couldn’t seem to target where it could be coming from. Taehyung starts looking around again, trying to locate the hearth of the noise. As he passes the bookshelves, he hears a voice which makes him freeze.

    Taehyung turns his head towards the shelves and listens.

    No one loves Yoongi.

    Hyung! Taehyung smiles as he pushes away the couch with the trapdoor under it.

    Taehyung opens the trapdoor and goes in. Once he’s in, he looks around but he doesn’t see Yoongi. Taehyung eyes the room and he hears a noise behind him.

    Taehyung turns to see Yoongi, red-faced and trembling.

    “Hyung!” Taehyung perks.

    “Taetae!” Yoongi starts crying again as soon as he sees Taehyung and runs as fast as he can to him.

    “Shh, it’s okay. Let’s just go say sorry to Jin-hyung and go to sleep okay?” Taehyung rubs Yoongi’s back and pats his hair.

    “Yoongi’s sorry. Yoongi’s very sorry Taetae. Yoongi is sorry.” Yoongi sobs into Taehyung’s shoulder.

    “It’s okay. No one is angry at you. Don’t worry. Let’s just go and sleep.” Taehyung says as he easily carries Yoongi out of the trapdoor and into Yoongi’s room.

    Everyone runs to Yoongi the moment they see him.

    “Lord, Hyung, are you okay?” Namjoon runs over and envelopes him in a hug.

    “Joon...Yoongi is sorry.” Yoongi says hugging back.

    Seokjin walks over to Yoongi and Namjoon lets go.

    Yoongi looks up at Seokjin with apologetic eyes and Seokjin can't stay angry at him for long.

    “I'm sorry for getting angry.” Seokjin almost whispers.

    “Yoongi is sorry for being a brat.” Yoongi says and hugs Seokjin.

    Seokjin chuckles to himself.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

    After they got Yoongi situated with the meds, asleep soundly under the covers, and everything back in order, everyone sighs and lets out breaths of relief.

    “That was hectic.” Taehyung breaks the awkward silence that had filled the room once they saw Yoongi snuggle against his bunny.

    “You can say that again.” Hoseok says as he takes a seat at the kitchen table. “Jungkook, you got any water?”

    Jungkook heads to the fridge and tosses a bottled water at Hoseok who catches it with ease.

    “Is Hyung going to be in Little Space for a while?” Taehyung asks.

    “Until he’s no longer sick.” Jimin says also asking for some water.

    “How long will that be?” Jungkook wonders.

    “A week.” The rest say in unison.

    “And is it going to be this chaotic each day?” Taehyung looks with horrid eyes. He really liked Little Yoongi, he really did, he thought Yoongi was adorable and really, really, really loveable in such a state, but the tantrums, and whining, and crying, and complaining! He had enough of that in babysitting once a week, and he only had to babysit for about three hours, he didn’t want to imagine a week with a tantrum-throwing Yoongi.

    “Nah, it’s just the first day that’s this out of control. The next few days will be somewhat smoother.” Seokjin says drinking Jimin’s water.

    “Somewhat?” Jungkook and Taehyung look at each other.

    “Well, his mindset is currently a toddler’s so the tantrums and whining will continue, but Yoongi knows his rules and he doesn’t break them, so there won't be that many tantrums.” Seokjin continues.

    “Rules?” Jungkook was curious of what rules Min Yoongi would actually follow.

    “One, no talking back, two, ask and use your words for what you want, three, if you misbehave you’ll get a timeout and a toy taken away, and lastly, four, listen when you are asked first-time.” Namjoon states the rules.

    “It didn’t look like he followed any of those today.” Taehyung said. “No offense.”

    “It’s always like this when he starts to get sick.” Jimin says shrugging it off.

    “Okay then.” Taehyung shrugs it off also. “Oh! Hyung!” Taehyung all of a sudden turns towards Seokjin which makes everyone jump.

    “Y-yes?”

    “You went and saw Kyung-ok-noona today, what happened?” Taehyung smiles.

    Everyone’s heads turn in curiosity.

    Seokjin thinks and starts laughing. Everyone looks at each other in confusion.

    “You’ll have to ask Yoongi that himself.” Seokjin wipes away a tear from laughing so much.

    “Come on Hyung! Just tell us!” Jimin says as he hugs Seokjin.

    “Come on Jin, just say it. What happened?” Namjoon pulls Jimin away.

    “Nope. You people will just have to ask Yoongi himself. It’s his ex-girlfriend and his kidnapping.” Seokjin says and walks away.

    “Okay, can someone tell what happened during the duration that I was absent?” Jimin crosses his arms.

    They all look at each other and sit down for a good few hours of story telling.

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

    Yoongi woke up with a sleeping Jungkook to his left, and he smiles at this. “Good morning Jungkookie!” Yoongi wraps his arms around Jungkook.

    Jungkook slowly opens his eyes and turns to see a lively and, surprisingly, awake Yoongi.

    “Good morning sweetheart.” Jungkook says as he closes his eyes again.

    “Wake up! Yoongi wants to eat.” Yoongi shakes Jungkook.

    “Can't I sleep some more?” Jungkook groans as he pulls Yoongi into an embrace and wraps his arms around the elder’s waist.

    Yoongi giggles as he tries to break free. “Jungkookie is a monster!”

    “I feel offended. I guess I'll have to punish Yoongi for hurting my feelings!” Jungkook says as he starts tickling Yoongi.

    Yoongi laughs hysterically and kicks his legs to escape. “Jungkookie’s mean!”

    “Am I now?” Jungkook continues tickling Yoongi while making monster noises that only make Yoongi giggle even more.

    “Yoongi wants to eat!” Yoongi laughs and he's basically screaming by now.

    “Fine. Let's go eat.” Jungkook stands up and holds out his hand. I think I'm getting the hang o of this Little Space stuff.

   “What did Jinnie make today?” Yoongi asks as he takes Jungkook’s hands and steps down from the bed.

    “Jin-hyung isn't here right now, but we can find you something.” Jungkook says.

    “Jinnie’s not here? Is Joon? Or Jiminie? Or Hobi?” Yoongi looks up at Jungkook.

    “Don't worry. They'll be back.”

    “When?”

    “Today.”

    “When?”

    “After Yoongi eats his lunch.”

    Yoongi’s eyes widen. “But that’s so long!”

    Jungkook didn’t know how to respond to that.

    “When’s Yoongi going to eat lunch?”

    “In a few hours.”

    “How long is that?” Yoongi was confused as to what Jungkook had meant by ‘a few hours.’ To him, hours meant long, and long means lonely and lonely means crying.

    “Hmm, you see the clock right there?” Jungkook points to the digital on the counter nearby

    Yoongi nods.

    “When that says 12:00, that’s when Yoongi will eat his lunch and everyone will be back to see you.” Jungkook smiles.

    Yoongi thought about it and smiled. “Okay!”

    Jungkook was glad he escaped that crisis.

   The day had went accordingly. Yoongi repeatedly checked the digital clock for the number twelve and zero, Jungkook died a few times watching Yoongi struggle with his toys, Yoongi watched lots of movies, Jungkook did everything Seokjin told him to do before he left that night, and Yoongi went to check the clock one last time before he fell asleep in Jungkook’s lap.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I TROLLED YA DIDN'T I? THE TITLE GOT YOU DIDN'T IT?
No? You didn't get trolled?
Okay.
BUT HA. It wasn't a complete lie.
CAUGHT IN A LIE~
Yeah, no. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed that. I really hope you did.
By the way, Spring Day is just beautiful. I cried to the beauty of it, and the Not Today
Teaser though.
I was like, "Aight, let's watch this and get hyped!"
*Teaser starts*
Me: *Whispers* Sponsored by Puma
*They start running*
Me: Again?? We're rolling next time.
*Words "Not Today" pops up*
Me: *Flips table* BIGHIT!!!!!
Me again: *Sighs* Not today is right.
I'm also a TaeGi shipper if y'all haven't slightly noticed. But my Bangtan OTP would be SugaKookie. THEY'RE ADORABLE.