Lectures & Advice

Don't You Dare Jungkook

A/N: Okay, I had writer's block for a few days so I didn't know what to write. I wanted to post something on Christmas, (unless where you live, today isn't Christmas then don't pay attention to what I just said) so I decided to shift the story just a bit because I found out Tae didn't like being called 4D/Alien so I thought I'd just get the word out there, but the story will still go its' own path. I know what I'm doing (I think.) Plus, since Jungkook and Yoongi are finally together, I thought I'd wrap this fanfic up in about 5 or so more chapters unless something else hits me, but I don't want this to become a series. That's too much responsibility. I have another fic in mind for these two though. 
Some people have been very confused about what's happening. 
Here's what happened. 
I messed up with my freak brain along with my laptop and wrote Jungkook's Solution before Yoongi's Day (Part 1,2, and 3).
To be completely honest, I had already wrote half of Yoongi's Day Part 1 before I even started Jungkook's Solution but something happened and the story got messed up a bit. To put it simple, the chapter where Yoongi and Jungkook have comes AFTER Yoongi's Day (Part 1,2 and 3) And this chapter happens after Yoongi and Jungkook have . So everything is back in chronological order. I'm sorry for the confusion and enjoy the chapter!

---------------------------------------------------------

    Yoongi woke up to the irritating light that shone through the windows.

    “Time to wake up Hyung!” Jungkook pipes.

    Groaning, Yoongi throws the covers back over his head. “Don't wanna.”

    “Hyung, you missed work yesterday, you can walk again, and from what I saw last night, you're all better.”

    “Don't talk about last night.” Yoongi sternly demands under the blankets.

    “Well, it's a memory th-”

    “Shut up.”

    Jungkook smiles and starts to head to the kitchen when he suddenly comes back in. “Hyung,”

    “I get it, I get it. I'm getting up.” Yoongi says as he starts to move the covers off of him.

    “That's great but, I have a question.”

    “Hmm?”

    “We...um...are dating right?” Jungkook looks down to the floor because of the embarrassment.

    “You think I'd have with a person then say we weren't?”

    Jungkook smiles widely. “I love you Hyung!” He then goes to make breakfast.

    This is not good. Yoongi thinks as his face burns.

    Once breakfast was served and Yoongi was almost awake, they eat in an awkward silence.

    “Hyung, how'd you remember we were friends when we were little?” Jungkook asks after they were both half finished with their food.

    “ I looked through the photo album. I told you this yesterday.”

    “Yeah, but which one? That shelf has tons of photo albums.”

    “I looked at the one where we had your birthday party at the summer festival.” Yoongi says with his mouth full of pancakes.

    “Oh. Well then that's good.” Jungkook looked relieved.

    “What do you mean by that?”

    “N-nothing.”

    “You stuttered.”

    “No I didn't.”

    “Yeah you did.”

    “Nuh uh.” Jungkook shakes his head.

    “Yeah huh.” Yoongi nods his head.

    They continue this until both their heads started to hurt.

    “Fine. I'll ask you later, because we're late.” Yoongi says as he stands up to get his bag and things he needed for work. As he got his bag, Jungkook also got ready.

    “Jungkook!” Jungkook hears Yoongi call him and he dashes to the source of the voice.

    “What's wrong?”

    “What's this?” Yoongi asks holding up a wrapped gift box.

    Jungkook turns red. “Uh-It’s-uh...a gift.”

    “From who?”

    “M-me.”

    Yoongi’s heart starts beating a bit faster due to happiness. “How’d it get in my bag?”

    “That is a great question!”

    Yoongi’s eyes narrow.

    Jungkook sighs. “Okay, so remember that one time I was late coming back from lunch break?”

    Yoongi nods. One time. Pfft. Sure.

   “I stopped by Hoseok-hyung’s shop and thought what’s in the box would look nice on you so I bought it. Once I got back, I wanted it to be a surprise so I secretly hid it in your bag as I went to put my stuff down, but then the kidnapping and all chaos broke loose so things got weird and so you haven't looked in your bag until now and it's still there, hahahaha...ha...ha...ha.” Jungkook ended with an awkward laugh that started out hysterical but died down, the younger talked so fast Yoongi was shocked he got all of it.

    “Well, what's in it?” Yoongi asks examining the box.

    “Hyung. That's the whole point of presents, you're supposed to open it to know what's in it.”

    Yoongi rolled his eyes as he  opens the box, carefully because well, just in case Jungkook bought something Taehyung suggested. As the lid opened, Yoongi smiled. He picked up the bracelet and necklace as his eyes lit up.

    “Thank you!”

    Jungkook feels relieved. “D-do you like it?”

    “I've been wanting these for a good month and asked Hoseok to get it for me because I'm pretty much broke, did you see how expensive these are? But Hoseok said that I'll have to buy it with my own money if I wanted it, and I got angry so I went to Jimin and asked him but Jimin was too busy with the shop so he couldn't and Namjoon and Jin-hyung were out of the picture so I gave up. Thank you for buying these Jungkook.” Yoongi smiles, showing his gums as he looks at the necklace and bracelet.

    “Was there a reason why you had wanted them so much?”

    “Well...I wanted to show off to my parents in Daegu when I visit them next month because my parents are a fan of designs like these and they kinda requested me wear something like this so instead of buying clothes that I might not ever wear again, some jewelry should be good enough.” Yoongi says putting the bracelet on and realizes he can't reach behind his neck to put the necklace on. “Put the necklace on for me.”

    “No.” There’s something called manners Yoongi.

    Great, now he thinks he can control me.“Please?”

   “There we go.” Jungkook smiles and puts the necklace over Yoongi’s neck and once he was finished, he took a step back and admired his “work of art.” That was unexpected. Didn’t think he’d actually say please. Wow, the necklace and bracelet really do look good on him. It's cute.

    “Well? Does it suit me?”

    Jungkook really can’t compliment someone, whether he wanted to or not, he was just socially awkward, he especially can’t compliment his (now) boyfriend naturally. “I-it's-” Smooth one Jungkook. Real natural.  

    “No good?” Yoongi’s face drops and Jungkook feels his heart sink.

    “No!”

    “No?” Yoongi’s frown grows bigger.

    “No! That's not what I meant!”

    “Then?”

    “It-it looks great.” Jungkook says smiling awkwardly.

    “How convincing.” Yoongi puts his hands behind his neck to attempt to take the necklace off.

    “No! I'm serious!” Jungkook says as he grabs Yoongi’s hands.

    “Uh huh. Your seriousness is completely shown in your phrases. You stuttered brat.” Yoongi says as he tries to shake the hands off of his.

    “It's true. You look fine in it. I just can't give compliments.”

    “Whatever. I'm just not gonna take it off cause I can't.”

    “Why?”

    “If you haven't noticed Einstein, I can't see the back of my head and I doubt you'd be of any help. Plus, we gotta sprint, we're late. Really late.” Yoongi says before he takes his clothes he set out and runs to the bathroom to change. “You better hurry up.”

    Jungkook looks at the clock and mentally curses himself. There I go again. He then goes to his room and changes into the appropriate outfit for work and waits for Yoongi by the front door.

    Yoongi then hopped to where Jungkook is with his bag in his mouth and starts to put on his shoes. “O’ay, et’s go.” He says muffled.

    “What took you so long?”

    “The necklace got stuck on my shirt, my bracelet got stuck on my socks and my hair got tangled in my jacket.” Yoongi takes the bag out of his mouth and holds it as he adjusts his shirt collar.

    “How-”

    “Don't ask.” Yoongi says as he throws his bag over his shoulder and walks out the door with Jungkook following behind.

    The two walk together and Jungkook can't help but notice how cute Yoongi looked. He had on ripped skinny jeans, an oversized button-up dress shirt along with a sweater that's tied around his tiny waist. Jungkook has such an urge to just shower Yoongi with hugs but he knows Yoongi wouldn't like that in public. Okay Jungkook. Deep breaths, in and out...in and..Ahh! You know what? Screw it. Holding hands would be fine. Jungkook thinks as he grabs Yoongi’s left hand.

    Yoongi looks up. “You okay there?”

    “Y-yeah. Just wanna hold hands. You fine with that?”

    Yoongi just shrugs. I guess.

    They continue to walk and this time, Jungkook noticed Yoongi continuously checking his phone every five minutes or so.

    “What's so interesting in that phone Hyung?”

    “Hoseok.”

    “Hoseok’s the interesting one on that phone?”

    “Yeah.”

    “That makes me sad. Hoseok-hyung is more interesting than me.”  Jungkook makes a puppy pout face looking at Yoongi.

    “Don't make that face. It looks weird on you. I'm just texting Hoseok.”

    “Why?”

    “He's notifying me about how many gifts are at my door.”

    “I saw those boxes. That's a lot. I saw they were from Jimin-hyung.”

    “No, those were yesterday, Hoseok’s talking about today. They're all from Jimin since he basically spent his fortune and assets in Japan. He still has more coming. This kid…” Yoongi says shaking his head.

    “Well then.” Jungkook didn't know how to reply to that.

    “The fact that he's coming back in three days makes it even worse, he'll be carrying boxes and then asking me to help him.”

    “Wait. Three days?”

    “Yeah. It was four but that was yesterday. So he's gonna be back on Friday, I think. Or it's Saturday. Depends on what he means by day. Friday would be three days from now so he could be back on that day, or he means after three days which would mean he's back on Saturday. Well, no matter, I really don't care as long as he comes back alive.” Yoongi explains.

    “I thought it was a week?”

    “He said he had enough fun and his friend is all better so there's no point in staying.”

    “Oh.” I can't see you everyday anymore after Jimin-hyung comes back can I…

    “You don't sound very thrilled.”

    “Of course not.”

    “Why?”

    “Because-”

    “Yoongi-oppa!” A voice cuts off Jungkook and they turn to the source.

    “Good morning Jieun.” Yoongi greets as he quickly lets go of Jungkook’s hand.

    Oh. It's her. Jungkook wasn't pleased.

    “Morning!” Jieun shouts once she catches up to Jungkook and Yoongi who were two blocks away from the shop.

    “Don't you have school today?” Yoongi asks.

    “Yeah.”

    “Then why aren't you there?”

    “I'm not going.”

    Yoongi narrow his eyes and crosses his arms. “Why?”

    “Who needs school? It's useless and a waste of time. I wanted to see you today so I ditched and came here. I'm gonna drop out later anyway.”

    “You need school. It's not useless or a waste of time. It's hard and does seem pointless but you students need it more than anyone. Plus, you're graduating this year. Does your mom know?”

    “No. She'll kill me if she finds out.”

    “I wouldn't stop her.”

    Jieun freezes. “W-why?”

    “You wanna end up like me? Working a tiny shop that barely makes more than seventy dollars a day in general? That might seem a lot but I have employees I gotta pay and bills to take care of. You wanna end up living in a rundown apartment paying rent that's higher than what you earn? You wanna end up being a loser who can't succeed because you thought school is hard and a waste of time? Huh?”

    “N-no.”

    “Then the first step to avoid that is simply try and go to school.” Yoongi sternly says as he bores his eyes into Jieun’s eyes.

    “I thought...you were happy running the shop. Isn't...happiness what's important?” Jieun asks with her head lowering.

    “Yeah. I'm perfectly happy. I love that shop. It's my first priority and currently, my literal life. But I could be anything right now, like producing music or building but all because I didn't try hard enough in both college and high school I'm stuck like this financially.”

    “But...doesn't happiness overtake all problems?”

    “There’s no such thing as a perfect solution to ‘overtake all problems.’ There's no such thing as a perfect world. There's always gonna be problems. Happiness is obviously important but because of the people in this world, it appears that money tops all. You need a good amount of money if you wanna survive. I’m not saying you need to be rich, and you don't wanna poor either, but with happiness and effort, you can go farther than what money has to offer. There’s no soul in a diamond ring, just like giving up. It's rare for someone who drops out of school to make it any further than working at a restaurant.”

    “But...I wanna do a job that makes me happy. I don't want to be run down and controlled by society. I want to succeed and be happy…”

    “Then do it.”

    “How? My mom-”

    “I know what your mom says. You don't have to be a doctor or a teacher to succeed and be happy. There might not be such a thing as a perfect world but there is such a thing as having both success and happiness. You can be whatever you want as long as you work hard for it. Only then are you able to feel true happiness. It pointless to give up. It’s pathetic.” Yoongi was frustrated that Jieun was trying finding excuses as he grabs Jungkook’s hand and starts walking. “Jungkook, let’s go.”

    Jungkook looks back at Jieun as she puts her head down and clutches her fists. He swears that he saw tears. Jungkook felt a bit bad for Jieun. “H-hyung, don’t you think that was a bit harsh?” He asks once they reach the shop.

    “What? That I told her she’s pathetic to give up? It’s true isn’t it? She’s just running away.” Yoongi says as he rushes to put the “open” sign up and put out whatever sale they were having that day.

    “She’s only in high school-”

    “If you don’t start trying then, when should you start trying?” Yoongi looks at Jungkook.

    “Um…” Jungkook tries to find reasons and replies that’ll wash away the guilt he felt when he saw Jieun.

    “Exactly, I win.” Yoongi says and goes back to work setting up the shop. “Putting that aside-”

    “You’re just going to leave her feel hurt like that?” Jungkook just couldn’t set aside that uncomfortable feeling.

    Yoongi pauses but then looks straight into Jungkook’s eyes as he walks closer to said person. “You’re saying I would hurt someone just because? I would hurt someone just so I would feel better? Hmm? Is that what you’re saying? That I wouldn’t care if someone got hurt because of me? You think I would simply hurt someone when I’ve felt every form of pain out there?” As he finishes up his last question, Yoongi had cornered Jungkook into the wall.

    Jungkook was nervous and unconsciously, he was sweating. He definitely underestimated his Hyung as he foolishly jumped to a reckless conclusion. “N-no Hyung. No.”

    “Then why’d you ask me that?” Yoongi’s voice was low and menacing.

    “I-I felt bad.”

    Yoongi stops and listens.

    “I felt bad for Jieun. As we walked away...she-she was crying and she looked frustrated and angry. I felt bad for just leaving her there.” Jungkook explains trying not say anything that might make Yoongi snap.

    Yoongi scoffs and backs up. “You’re too innocent for this world.”

    Jungkook was about to speak but Yoongi beat him to it. “You don’t know Jieun’s situation. Growing up, her life was a lot like yours. Rich and luxurious. With her parents spoiling since birth, she developed a disgusting habit of getting angry when she doesn’t get what she wants. Like Kyung-ok. Since she entered middle school, people started teasing and making fun of her for reasons I still don’t get, and that’s when she went into depression. She locked herself away and didn’t talk to anyone until she entered high school. That’s when she met me. Three years ago, she was accompanied by a worker from her house, apparently, she was forced to get some sun after school or whatever. She said that she was curious about this shop and we’ve grown close as friends over the years.”

    “That kind of explains things…” Jungkook comments as he continues to listen.

    “When she entered high school and got out of her depression phase, her mom told her and pressured her to become a doctor or someone with a high degree such as one to be able to be happy.” Yoongi continues. “But she’s developed her own mindset and thinks that doctors aren’t happy with their jobs. She strictly believes that a person has to go their own path if they want to feel true bliss.”

    “Isn’t...that right though?” Jungkook carefully chooses his words.

    “Yeah, but her interpretation of it is all wrong. Most doctors actually love their job and are truly happy. She says parents don’t have a say of anything in anyone’s lives and should just keep out of it.”

    “Well...that is wrong of her.”

    “Exactly. Simply giving her pity will only benefit her. When you say you feel bad for her, she takes that as a “oh you’re on my side,” type of thing. It’s not like I don’t feel bad for her, I understand everything that she’s been through and what she’s been through isn’t the beginning of my story. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying that I’ve been through worse and she shouldn’t be complaining. Everyone has their own situation. I’m just saying that my point is, she doesn’t get that her parents love her. They’ve spoiled her but despite all her brattiness, they never raised a hand against their child. They care for her more than she cares for herself, yet she’s wishing for the evanescence of her parents. She’s not doing her job as a child.” Yoongi frustratedly says as he takes a seat behind the counter and Jungkook sits next to him.

    “Is there a reason why you care so much?”

    “Do I need a reason to care?” Yoongi has his head on the counter and Jungkook staring at him.

    “No, but if you could provide me one, that would aid my comprehension a lot.” Jungkook states.

    “I, myself wasn’t a dutiful child.”

    “And that means…”

    “I was naive and ignorant. I thought passion was all I needed to get through life, but passion was merely an element for survival. I’ve realized that ambition, love, trust, hope, and perseverance is just one side of life to survive this cold world. The other side, is wisdom and patience. Taking someone’s words too lightly can be deadly, but also taking someone’s words too seriously can be deadly, so you need wisdom and patience if you want to use ambition and love.”

    “I am slowly starting to get it.”

    “I wasn’t grateful for what I had. I had a roof over my head, food and clothing to protect me, yet I still thought that I could be treated better. I thought I could be a great big hit music composer. To be honest, I still think I probably would’ve, if I stepped off that high horse. I slacked off, misbehaved and brought nothing but disappointment to my parents. Karma has repaid me with countless of broken ordeals and painful betrayals, but none of those betrayals were ever associated with my family. My parents never once frowned upon me, they might’ve not exactly supported my dreams, but they never frowned upon my existence. I came to realize this three years ago when my hyung decided to follow my path. He caused unrest and uproar in the family and I saw how foolish I was. My older hyung was like me.”

    “And…”

    “He’s back to normal now, it was a small phase that he went through. He went through it late, but who knows?”

    “So, you want to show Jieun-”

    “That you should try hard and respect what you have now, because nothing lasts forever. Or you’ll regret it.” Yoongi says.

    Jungkook admired how wise Yoongi was. Yoongi seemed more smart, wise and more mature than he could ever be. He respected that Yoongi cared for Jieun in a big brotherly kind of way. Jungkook was envious of how selfless and perfect Yoongi was.

    “Well, then I guess that clears up misunderstandings.” Jungkook says while standing up to water some flowers.

    “I hope so. Hey, you...nevermind.” Yoongi trailed off.

    Jungkook stopped what he was doing and looked at Yoongi who still has his head on the counter. “I what?”

    “I said nevermind.”

    “No, no you can’t just leave me hanging like that.”

    “It’s my choice if I want to or not.” Yoongi says as he stands up to go outback for his phone.

    “Hyung-no, Yoongi-hyung, you can’t do that. Tell me!” Jungkook says chasing after him.

    “Nope.”Yoongi takes his phone and goes back to his original position.

    “Yes.”

    “No.”

    “Yes.”

    “No.”

    “Or I’ll kiss you.”

    “No!” Yoongi glares.

    Jungkook gets closer with his arms stretched out.

    “Okay okay! Fine! I was gonna ask, you don’t think I’m wrong do you?”

    Jungkook stops and laughs. “No. Of course not. I actually think that’s the most humane thing I’ve ever heard anyone say.”

    “You’re exaggerating.”

    “No, I’m not. I just can’t give compliments.” Jungkook crosses his arms.

    “Oh, and I’m guessing that’s also your excuse for the jewelry?” Yoongi puts a hand on his waist.

    “It’s not an excuse! You look fine in it! Hyung, I seriously can’t give compliments!”

    “Just fine!?” Yoongi raises his voice and emphasizes.

    “Hyung! You know what I mean!” Jungkook felt very mistaken.

    “I was joking you know. I get it. Sheesh. Calm your soul.” Yoongi said while waving his hand back and forth.

    Ding! The door sounds as someone steps in.

    “Why is it, that everytime I come in here, you guys are fighting?”

    The two turn to see Hoseok.

    “What an entrance.” Yoongi greets with a wave as he takes a seat.

    “Hi Hyung! We weren’t fighting, we were argu-”

    Yoongi cuts off Jungkook by clearing his throat.

    “I-I mean, don’t worry, we’re getting along fine.” Jungkook smiles.

    “You stuttered.”

    “No I didn’t.”

    Yoongi sighs. “Did you need something Hoseok?”

    “Yeah, my boss wanted some flowers to make the shop more, “lively,” so I volunteered to get some because you’re the best florist around.”

    “Aw, shucks, you flatter me.” Yoongi says with no emotion.

    “Hey that’s a compliment!” Hoseok barks.

    “Whate-”

    “What type of flower shall I provide to you Hyung?” Jungkook jumps in before things get bad.

    “The boss didn’t specify. He said anything “to make this drabby shop lively,” quote, quote.” Hoseok gestures the quotes as he speaks.

    “Um, roses?” Jungkook asks.

    “Nah, too romantic. Boss wants lively, not cringy”

    “Well then, lilies are common.”

    “Again, lively, Jungkook, lively!”

    “Um…” Jungkook really didn’t know what flower that’ll make a shop, “lively.”

    “Here. That’ll be 23,00 won. Don’t complain about the price, this is the cheapest you’ll ever get for these.” Yoongi comes back with a few bouquets of a flower that Jungkook wasn’t familiar with.

    “Yoongi-hyung, that is perfect! If this doesn’t make the shop lively, I don’t think any will.” Hoseok pays for the flowers and before he leaves, “By the way Hyung, you look very nice in that necklace and bracelet, make sure you thank Jungkook!” With that, Hoseok is out the door.

    “And that, Jungkook, is how you compliment someone.” Yoongi looks at said person.

    “Hyung, what type flower was that?”

    “That? That was a Gloriosa Superba.”

    “Come again?”

    “A Gloriosa Superba. A Flame Lily.” Yoongi explains.

    “I’ve never heard of it.” Jungkook goes to water the plants as he listens.

    “Flame lily, climbing lily, creeping lily, glory lily, gloriosa lily, tiger claw, and fire lily are all other names for the superba. They’re part of the Colchicaceae family. Eugone superba, Gloriosa rothschildiana, Gloriosa simplex and so on are other scientific names for it. Each flower has six tepals that can grow five to six in a half inches long each. The tepals are wavy which make them look like flames. Hence, creating the name, flame and fire lily. Because of it’s odd appearance, the name creeping lily was given, but because it has an odd beauty that attracts people to it, the name glory lily was also given. It’s one of my favorite flowers.” Yoongi continues.

    “Wow. I don’t think that’s a common flower.” Jungkook comments, fascinated.

    “They’re similar to spider lilies, or my favorite name for it, the Hell Flower. They both are lilies, have red petals or tepals, and they’re both equally beautiful. The only thing is, the Hell Flower isn’t poisonous.”

    “Really? The Glori...Glor...”

    “Gloriosa.”

    “Yes. That. It’s toxic?”

    “Yeah. If consumed, the human will undoubtedly die. Therefore, the name tiger claw was given. There’s no way to save them, unless the moment they eat it, they’re immediately taken to the hospital. It’s been used to commit murder, suicide, and to kill animals. Every single part of it is poisonous, especially the tuberous rhizomes.” Yoongi lectures as he sits down behind the counter again.

    “The what?” Jungkook stops watering the plants and looks at Yoongi.

    Yoongi sighs. “The roots.”

    Jungkook lets out a small ‘oh.’ “Tell me again why it’s one of your favorites?”

    “I don’t eat it genius. I look at it for it’s beauty and don’t disturb it.” Yoongi glares up at Jungkook.

    “Ah okay. I just thought it’s a dangerous flower.” Jungkook resumes his work.

    “It is, but it’s also healed a lot of things. Besides murder and such, the plant has been used as a treatment for things like gout, infertility, open wounds, snakebite, ulcers, arthritis, cholera, colic, kidney problems, typhus, itching, leprosy bruises, sprains, hemorrhoids, cancer, impotence, nocturnal emission, smallpox, STDs, and many types of internal parasites throughout all different cultures. The sap of the plant can be used to treat acne and head lice. Don’t use it if you’re ever pregnant. It’ll lead to abortion.”

    “That is one interesting flower.”

    “Yup. So, tell Taehyung not to eat any plants that look like the one I gave Hoseok, because, you don’t want to lose your friend to a flower right?”

    “He’s not that dense.”

    “You’re right. He is only human.”

    “He’s one heck of a person huh? He’s like an alien!”

    “Why would you call him that?” Yoongi raises his head towards Jungkook and tilts it.

   “His actions are not human-like.”

    “That’s it?”

    “Yup.”

    “Just because of that, you’d call him an alien?”

    “It’s not like he minds.” Jungkook states.

    “What if he does? You think he’s strange enough to call him an alien?”

    “I...never meant it in that way.” Jungkook realizes what Yoongi meant.  Has Tae taken it to heart? It was meant as a joke. He realizes that right?

    “If you thought Taehyung only thought of it as a joke, it could be much deeper than that. He seems like a kid who’d smile even if things go wrong because he doesn’t want anyone to worry. We had quite a talk yesterday before you came home. He’s a strong kid.” Yoongi comments as if reading Jungkook’s mind.

    “You’re right. I...never thought he might be offended in some way.”

    “He’s human too y’know. He has a heart and feelings like you.” Yoongi says. “Just be careful of what you call others. Easy as that.” Yoongi finishes with a shrug and puts his head down.

    “Yeah…” Jungkook replied as Yoongi sparked a thought in him. Is Tae offended by what I call him?

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS! I LOVE YOU ALL! STAY HAPPY!

 

Below is a Gloriosa Superba, or just Flame Lily. (I'm such a nerd. It's pretty though. I like flowers like that. It's pretty. Unlike roses which are so common. I know, I know, stop with the nerdiness.)  A bouquet of these would be so pretty.