The Small House Date: Part Two

Don't You Dare Jungkook

A/N: Before you start reading, I would like to thank you all for the tremendous support I'm getting! I'm sorry I haven't update for the past week. AP classes got intense. Putting that aside, THANK YOU SO DARN MUCH. I love you all! *Gets on knees and does a bow* Anyways, enjoy the last part of the house date Yoongi and Jungkook are having before I finally actually kick off the plot. Enjoy and thank you!! I love you all! (It probably won't be until next Sunday that I update again, so please be patient. I love you all and enjoy!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Ding Dong!
     Yoongi was sitting in the room that Jungkook had set up for him after his shower, (in which Yoongi had to borrow Jungkook's clothes since he didn't bring any with him, but the younger male's clothes were a bit big on him, and in which Jungkook had to hold back the urge to do some very sinful things to the other) when he heard the doorbell and turns his head.
     "I'll get it Hyung!" Yoongi hears Jungkook shout from down the hall.
     Yoongi gets up anyway, heading to the front door, hoping it would be Hoseok and Seokjin because he was getting a bit bored.
At The Front Door
     Jungkook opens up to a tall and good-looking man, holding a bag.
     "You're Jungkook right?" The man asks.
     Jungkook nods.
     The man then smiles, "Then, Yoongi must be here right?"
     Jungkook nods, realizing that this certain person must be the one named Seokjin that Yoongi was talking about, because, well, this person wasn't Hoseok, and Jungkook had no friends besides Taehyung, so...there was no other explanation. The bag Seokjin was holding was probably the clothes for Yoongi and other resources he will be needing.
     The man smiles once more and extends his hand. "I'm Seokjin. Hoseok told you I would be coming over." Jungkook smiles (again) and takes the hand to shake it.
     "Hyung!"
     Both Seokjin and Jungkook's head turns to face the voice. Meeting a, very happy, Yoongi as he practically sprints over to Seokjin.
     "Yoongi! Are you alright? Is everything okay? Did you eat yet? Are you hurt? What happened? WHY. DID. YOU. NOT. TELL. ME?" Seokjin says the moment Yoongi stops in front of him. Not waiting for Yoongi to say anything first.
     "Um...I'll tell you all that inside." Yoongi says. Hyung...I was going to say something first. Like...hi.
     Seokjin looks at Jungkook and so does Yoongi.
     "Oh! Come on in." Jungkook says with a smile. (Once again. Does this person's mouth muscles not hurt?)
     Seokjin slightly bows his head towards Jungkook and enters the spacious house.
     Yoongi then leads Seokjin up to the room that Jungkook had set up and the said male follows in pursuit, not feeling very pleased with how happy Yoongi was to see Seokjin, but he can't exactly be mad since this Seokjin person seemed really nice.
     Once they were inside Yoongi's room and everyone was comfortable, Seokjin asks his question once again, eyes boring into the other's eyes as Jungkook watches with a held breath.
     "So, Yoongi. Mind telling me if you're alright? Is everything okay? Did you eat? Are you hurt in any way? What happened overall? And WHY. DID. YOU. NOT. TELL. ME?"
     Yoongi takes a breath. "I'm fine, everything is okay for now, I ate. Don't worry, I'm not hurt at all, it's a long story, and...I didn't want to burden anyone."
     Seokjin pauses. "Okay then. What's the long story?"
     "Didn't Hoseok already tell you?"
     "Yes. Most of it. But I want to hear it from you." Seokjin's eyes narrow straight into Yoongi's.
     Jungkook gets even more nervous. Everything seems so tensed at the moment, but it also seemed...settling.
     I guess, when you're at a certain level of closeness, it's just different. Jungkook thinks, and sighs internally, wondering if he's ever going to get to that level with Yoongi. Or even closer, if possible. 
     Jungkook snaps back to reality when Yoongi starts telling the story. This time, Yoongi didn't stutter, he didn't hold anything back, the story was the same as that morning, but Yoongi seemed more confident now. Yoongi noticed this himself.
     I guess it's because I already told Hoseok and Jungkook. Maybe that's why it's easier.
     Seokjin is also surprised by Yoongi's sudden burst of confidence. Of course, to Yoongi's friends, confidence and pride was something he possessed naturally, and it's very evident that he has these characteristics. Thing is, Yoongi's confidence declines when something personal is bothering him and he's, basically, pressured to tell. This results in the stuttering and mumbling and trailing off suddenly.
     Yoongi finishes his story with an exhale and all Seokjin could do, was give the other a hug.
     "I'm so sorry you had to go through that alone," Seokjin starts and draws back from the hug, looking at Yoongi. "but, you know that's what Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin and I are here for right?"
     Yoongi nods and mumbles an apology. Jungkook averts his eyes from the hug and tries to shoo away the feeling of jealousy.
     You're acting like such an idiot. Being jealous of every person you see come close to Hyung. Grow up Jungkook. He tells himself.
     "Um...Jungkook." Yoongi calls.
     "H-huh?" Jungkook floats back to the real world.
     "The door bell's been ringing a while now. Should I go get it?"
     Oops. Jungkook thinks and gets up. "Don't worry Hyung. I got it."
     Jungkook heads to the front door and opens up to a very irked Hoseok.
     "Bro, you deaf?"
     Jungkook raises his eyebrow, "No."
     "I basically molested the poor bell. It didn't do no nothing. How long does it take for you to open the door? Despite the huge house that is, but it shouldn't take you ten minutes." Hoseok says.
     "Don't exaggerate Hyung. It's not even five minutes yet. Chill."
     "Okay, I exaggerated a little bit-"
     Jungkook looks at Hoseok with a 'did you?' face.
     "Okay, a lot."
     Jungkook nods.
     "Is Jin-hyung here yet?"
     "Jin-hyung?" Jungkook was getting confused more than he wanted to be.
     "Seokjin-hyung." Hoseok repeats.
     "Oh. Yeah. He just got here a while ago." Jungkook explains.
     "Great! May I come in?" Hoseok asks the obvious.
     "Of course."
     "Sorry I'm late. I would've gotten here like, three hours ago, but the boss made me clean up, and work late. Seokjin-hyung probably had something to do too so he was a bit late. He repeatedly kept texting and asking if Yoongi-hyung was alright and if he should come over right then. By the way, Jin is what Seokjin-hyung's friends call him. All his friends but Yoongi-hyung that is. Hyung sometimes calls Jin-hyung, 'Jin,' but, it seems Yoongi likes calling people by their real names unless otherwise stated." Hoseok converses with Jungkook as they walk to Yoongi's prepared room. Jungkook nodding and sighing all the way, but Hoseok wasn't going to ask why. 
     As the two entered the room, Seokjin and Yoongi were found immersed in a very interesting conversation, but Jungkook couldn't catch what they were talking about, so that just raised his curiosity even more. Hoseok however, seemed to know exactly what they were talking about. Which frustrated him. Jungkook can be nosy.
     Yoongi sees Hoseok and smiles. Jungkook's heart melted as he wished that smile was directed towards him, and he thought it was beautiful. Like always.
     The four guys sat, talked, laughed, and during all that time, Hoseok and Seokjin had not once brought up the subject of what was bothering Yoongi. Jungkook assumed, that was to assure Yoongi and make him feel better. Jungkook would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy the company of Hoseok and Seokjin there with him and Yoongi. It was getting a bit too awkward before they came. When it reached 11:30, Hoseok and Seokjin had to go home. Though Seokjin wanted to stay and look after the second oldest of them all, but he could tell that Jungkook was getting a bit too envious and so he decided to go. Deciding that he would trust Jungkook.
     "Alright Yoongi, we have to get going. Make sure you sleep tonight, make sure you eat tomorrow morning, and make sure to tell Jungkookie if anything, and I mean, anything happens." Seokjin reminds Yoongi.
     "Of course Hyung." Yoongi sighs. "And Jungkook...ie?"
     "He looks like a bunny. Get it? Jungkook-ie? Bunny?" Seokjin jokes. Hoseok sighs and shakes his head, and Yoongi does too.
     As the two were about to walk out the door and Yoongi with Jungkook seeing them off, Yoongi calls out to them.
     "Wait!"
     The two stop in their tracks and turn around.
     "Remember tomorrow's plans?" Yoongi asks in a desperate tone.
     Hoseok smiles. "Don't worry Hyung. We remember."
     Seokjin smiles along with the other. "We'll go see Kumamon tomorrow. Don't worry."
     Yoongi smiles and blushes a bit.
     Jungkook thought that was cute. Of course he would.
     "G'night Hyung!"
     "Night Yoongi."
     As Hoseok and Seokjin leaves, Yoongi looks at Jungkook and instantly, Jungkook knew that the other was tired. He doesn't blame him. It's been a long day. He can't say that he's not tired as well.
     Both guys head to their rooms after bidding goodnight to each other and goes to bed. Jungkook feeling happy that his crush was in the room next to his and Yoongi was feeling relieved that he wasn't in his apartment. He was just happy to not be alone. So, in the end, they both smiled as they went to bed.