Special Chapter Pt.2

Don't You Dare Jungkook

A/N: Hi hi people! I'm basically an eternity later than what I promised in Part One. My bad. I hope y'all will enjoy this second part of the Special Chapter! It's extra long for y'all since I at keeping promises. I'm so sorry once more. I'm sorry if I disappointed y'all that there was no in the last one. I'm sorry. But there will be soon. I hope. Somewhere there will be so please don't worry. Anyway, please enjoy this chapter! 

-------------------------

 

 

    “What the heck? What type of question is that?! When I say, ‘ask away,’ I don’t mean to literally ‘ask away,’ I mean ask me a question that I can answer comfortably without getting all antsy.” Yoongi glares into Jungkook’s eyes.

    “No, when you were with Kyung-ok-noona; did anyone there you? Jin-hyung said that something else may have happened but when we asked him, he laughed and said to ask you.”

    “Oh, you’re talking about that? Gee why didn't you just say so? You're so uncomfortable at times. Well, I know why Hyung laughed...and….haha...funny story.” Yoongi turns red.

    “Can I know what it is?”

    Yoongi smiles timidly as he thinks back to his kidnapping. “So…”

Flashback…(Yoongi's story time)

    Yoongi wakes up in an unfamiliar room and looks around.

    “Where…?” Yoongi mumbles to himself but trails off as he hears a door open and someone walks in. Yoongi tries to lift his head only to find that his head, is the only thing he could move. You’re joking. He thinks to himself.

    “Oppa! You’re awake.”

    Realizing the voice was Kyung-ok, Yoongi furrows his eyebrows. Now I don’t want to be awake.

    “Are you hurt?” Kyung-ok walks and kneels in front of him.

    Yoongi scoffs. “Ha, besides my throbbing head and my immobile limbs, I’m not hurt.”

    “That’s great! I was worried for a second there.” Kyung-ok claps.

    Yoongi rolls his eyes with no intent of keeping it lowkey.

    “Yoongi, we’re dating right?” Kyung-ok stares into Yoongi’s eyes, making the latter feel very uncomfortable.

    It’s like she’s staring deep into my soul. Can one do that? If you’re Kyung-ok, you probably can. Yoongi thinks. “No.”

    “We’re not dating?” Kyung-ok’s tone of voice changes.

    Here we go. “No, we’re not.”

    “Why!?”

    “Who cheated on me?”

    “I never did such a thing!” Kyung-ok stands up with her arms crossed and glares down at the man.

    Yoongi sighs as he knows there’s no point in arguing. “Okay fine, whatever. Can I go home now?”

    “No! I want you to say you love me.” Kyung-ok pulls Yoongi’s hair to make him look at her.

    “My dad’s always taught me not to lie.” Yoongi smirks.

    This makes Kyung-ok scowl and pull even harder, making Yoongi wince in pain. “You know you still love me.”

    “Then I’m probably sick. Take me to the doctors.” Yoongi sneers.

    Kyung-ok lets go and marches out of the room. “You will regret this darling. You will regret it. Your lies will be your death.”

    Yoongi wanted to laugh but he heard “death” and the humor died, like his soul. He is lost in his thoughts and plans of escape when he hears the doors open again.

    “Kyung-ok, let me go.” Yoongi turns his head only to see a bunch of men come in.

    “Mistress says you’re not going anywhere.” One of the men say.

    “Well duh. I can barely move my head let alone ‘go anywhere.’” Yoongi sasses.

    “Once we’re finished with you, you won’t be even gasping so don’t waste your breath.” Another man speaks up with a scoff.

    “Then, can I at least go to the flipping bathroom before you kill me?” Yoongi was seriously not in the mood but he wanted to see if they actually would fall for it. Plus, he always has some sarcasm and sass to spare.

    “You got 3 minutes.” The previous man says.

    For real? Wow. That was easier than I thought. Now I can go see Kumamon! Yoongi smiles to himself as they untie the ropes around him. The moment Yoongi can move his legs and arms, he dashes up the stairs and out of the room. He didn’t know where he was or where he was going so he decided to run until he found an exit. Which was a bad choice on his end as he heard an announcement come over some speakers.

    This woman has an intercom and I’ve only been to cafes with her!? Just how rich is this lady?

    “FIND MIN YOONGI. IF HE ESCAPES I SWEAR ON MY ASSETS THAT YOU IMBECILES WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS.” Kyung-ok screeches over the intercom to her workers and Yoongi can hear feet scrambling to go find him.

    Girl, do you even have assets?

    Yoongi turns corner after corner in Kyung-ok’s giant mansion. He doesn’t see an exit but he sees rooms, lots of rooms, and his best guess right now, is if he doesn’t want to get caught, he better hide.

    “YOONGI DARLING. COME OUT. IF YOU DON’T YOU WILL REGRET IT.” Kyung-ok’s voice was back and Yoongi swore that he was being chased by Sadako from The Ring. The voice was terrifying and looking at Kyung-ok used to be pleasant but in all honesty, Yoongi is now horrified to even glance at her.

    Yoongi turns another corner to find more rooms and he decides to take cover in a room that he thinks they’ll less likely find him in.

    Huffing and trying to catch his breath, Yoongi hides behind some curtains so once he gets the chance, he’ll jump out the window. They won’t find me here right?

    “Mistress we’re looking and we’ll find him as fast as we can.” Yoongi can hear someone say that’s dangerously close to where he is. He then sees feet right by the door. He decided to stop breathing until the feet he saw left.

    Releasing a silent sigh, Yoongi turns to the window to go back to Jungkook and the others.

    “There you are!”

    Yoongi almost screeches as he turns to see Kyung-ok’s face lunging at him, and if it weren't for the glass between them, Yoongi surely would’ve been attacked. This causes him to fall backwards, the curtain to collapse and Kyung-ok’s workers to find him.

    Yoongi curses internally and glares at Kyung-ok, making the psychotic woman laughThe men then come in and drag Yoongi by his arms. “Let me go!” Yoongi attempts.

    Kyung-ok hops through the window. “No, no Darling. You’ll leave again if I let you go and we can’t have that, can we? Now, because you left and won’t tell me you love me, I need an apology and we’ll let this all pass.”

    “Will you let me leave if I apologize?” Yoongi looks into her eyes with a smile.

    “No, but I will be happier.”

    “Then, I’m not sorry.” Yoongi’s soft look turns into a glare.

    Kyung-ok’s eyes narrow and she snaps her fingers. “Boys, you take care of him.” She says with a smirk and walks out.

    “How can you stand working for her?” Yoongi looks at the workers.

    “You are not allowed to speak.” The man glares.

    “Oh, that’s right, because you actually believed that I needed to go to the bathroom.” Yoongi teases.

    “Shut up!” The man raises his voice.

    “Make me.” Taunts Yoongi.

End of Flashback One…

    “I shouldn’t have provoked him because he got really angry.” Yoongi says as he is by now laying next Jungkook with the said man cradling him.

    “Then what happened?”

    “Okay, I was dragged back to the dark room where I woke up earlier only to be tied up again.”

Flashback Two…

    “Ow! Stop that! That hurt!” Yoongi glares up at the men surrounding him. All he asked for was the time. Yet he was slapped.

    “Stop talking!” The same man kicks Yoongi. It didn’t hurt but it wasn’t pleasant.

    “Make-” Before Yoongi could finish, a gun was pulled out and pointed at him.

    “WAIT.” Jungkook interrupts while sitting up.

    “What? I’m trying to tell a story.”

    “A gun!?” Jungkook was shook.

    “Yes.”

    “Like, a real gun?”

    “No it had water in it. Yes it was a real gun genius!”

    “Were you shot!? Are you okay!?”

    “If you let me finish the story then maybe you’ll get your answer.” Yoongi rolls his eyes.

    “How come I never knew Noona was armed!?”

    “You don’t even know your own cousin? Man. Kookie’s getting crumby.” Yoongi jokes.

    Jungkook looks at Yoongi. “Hyung.”

    “I’m joking! Sheesh.” Yoongi sighs and resumes the story.

    Yoongi widens his eyes and quiets his talking. He knows where a line is drawn even if he had pride.

    “Now, we’ll start with asking you a simple question.” One of the men starts.

    “Okay.” Yoongi says.

    “I said shut up.”

    These men are on some weird drugs. Yoongi looks at the men with a confused face.

    “Answer the question.” The man speaks again.

    You just told me to shut up. Make up your mind. Yoongi stares up with a blank face but internally, he was scared. What if Kyung-ok really was gonna kill him? He’ll never get to meet Kumamon. That makes him tremble with fear.

    “Will you apologize?”

    “I didn’t do anything wrong.” Yoongi mumbles.

    “That was a yes or no question. Answer it with a yes or no.”

    “No.” Yoongi grits his teeth with irritation. He hated being told what to do by random strangers.

   With that, Yoongi was punched and this time, it really did hurt and it infuriated Yoongi. He started to move and wriggle his arms as much as he could to free himself and this time, he planned that if he was able to get out of the constraints, he wasn’t gonna run, he was gonna deck these punks to oblivion.

    “What was your answer?”

    Yoongi ignored and continued to try and free himself.

    “I asked you question.”

    “And I gave you a ing answer.” Yoongi was officially angry.

    The men around him started to laugh as they saw Yoongi having no luck of escaping.

    “Was it the right answer?”

    “Does it look like I give a damn?” Yoongi glares which earned him another kick. In the side.

    “Answer my questions.”

    “You’ve only asked one and I already answered it.” Yoongi glares. “Let me go.”

    The man sighs. “Mistress, may we?”

    Yoongi turns his head to see Kyung-ok leaning on the door and she nods her head.

    “After that, I was beaten so that explains my bruised face when you found me.”

    “Then...what was so funny?” Jungkook was confused.

    “I haven’t gotten there yet.”

    “Apologize to our Mistress!”

    “You’re damn Mistress causes ing distress! I’m not the one who’s at fault!” Yoongi yells. Once again, a swing to face. Repeated swings to the face actually.

    “Quit putting up an act and just apologize!”

    “If...you like her so much-ugh-then hurry the up and date her!” Yoongi screams between punches.

    The man stutters a bit but continues on anyway with the beating. Yoongi screams in pain.

    “Sir, we can't just keep beating him. Maybe we should make him call someone and tell them to tell him to apologize.” A man from the back says.

    “You really think he'll say sorry?”

    “We could always try. It doesn't really matter, we have to do something before Mistress comes back. She won't be happy if we don't have him apologize.”

     The men grunt in frustration knowing how angry their boss could get.

    “Fine.” One of the men say and the beating stops. “Where's your phone?”

    “Why should I tell you?” Yoongi pants.

    The beating resumes.

    “Where is your phone?” The man repeats.

    Yoongi doesn’t answer which earns another kick.

    This is honestly one of the worse days. All I wanted to do today was see Kumamon. Yoongi reminisces.

    “You got one more chance before we bring out the bullets.”

    “I’m bulletproof.” Yoongi whispers.

    “What did you say?” The men glare.

    Yoongi sighs. This wasn’t getting anywhere and he really wanted to go home. Maybe if he called Hoseok, he could go home. Hoseok knows where he is because GPS; he just needs to call him. Seokjin did tell him to turn on the GPS tracking and he did it the night before. Thank you whatever deity that was up there to bless him with Seokjin. Even if he hated asking for help, this wasn’t the time to be prideful.

    “It’s in my back pocket.” Yoongi says.

    “What?”

    “The phone,” Yoongi rolls his eyes, “It’s in my back pocket.”

    “Now we’re getting somewhere.” The men laugh quietly with each other and Yoongi rolls his eyes. This wasn’t some drama you’d see on TV.

    The man that has been doing all of the talking since this flashback started reached behind Yoongi grabbing his phone. “Dial your friends.”

    Was the man seriously asking his own captive to call? Yoongi couldn’t believe how stupid these men were. What if he called the police or something? Yoongi laughs outloud at the thought. He could always do that, but he’d much rather not get the law involved and just get out. He didn't want Kyung-ok to get in trouble with the courts just yet. He’s also pretty sure that Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok have noticed him missing by now so he’s pretty dang sure they’ve contacted the police like the nervous potatoes they are. Then again, he was ten times more anxious so...

    “Okay then. Give me the phone and I’ll dial one of my best friends.” Yoongi looks into the man’s eyes.

    “How do I know you’re not gonna call the cops?”

    “If I do, you can kill me before they get here and erase the evidence by hiding me undergound.” Yoongi shrugs.

    “But what if the cops check underground?” One of the men from the back asked.

    “Then you dump me in the trash. Duh.” Yoongi rolls his eyes for what seemed like the millionth time that day.

    “Who are you calling exactly?” The man narrows his eyes.

    “A dongsaeng of mine. He’s one my best friends and I listen to him well.”

    “You better not be lying.”

    “I cross my pinkies and dare say I’m not.” Yoongi smirks.

    “Isn’t it, cross my heart and hope to die?” The man asks.

    “Well, I don’t wanna die so...” Yoongi sasses.

    That seemed like enough to convince them because the next thing he knew, Yoongi’s right hand was untied and he was allowed to touch his phone. He clicked on Hoseok’s name and the man puts the phone on speaker mode.

    “Hyung?” The phone is answered.

    Hoseok. Yoongi thinks he’s been saved.

    “HOSE-MMPH!” Yoongi starts to yell for help as he was delighted to hear Hoseok’s voice but was cut off by another man’s hand and he’s forced into silence.

    “Ah, so you were telling the truth. Good.” The man looks at Yoongi.

    “Who are you?” Hoseok asks with an uneasy tone.

    As Hoseok and the man is having a small chat, Yoongi in the back is being abused in the most unusual way anyone could ever think of.

    He was being tickled.

    Yes, Min Yoongi was being tickled.

    TICKLED.

    He could not believe these guys. He knew Kyung-ok was connected to hitmen or whatever but were these seriously the people who worked for Jeon Kyung-ok?

    Yoongi was ticklish. He was extremely ticklish. So when the hands touched his ribs and neck, Yoongi started squirming on instinct and he wanted to laugh. He really wanted to laugh but he was deprived of it as there was a hand over his mouth. The only sounds emitted from Yoongi were muffled giggles that wanted to oh, so much change into big laughs that’ll relieve his suffering.

    “Let me talk to him.” Yoongi can hear Hoseok say.

    “Only if you-” The man starts but was cut off by what seems to be Seokjin’s voice and Yoongi finds it heartwarming. Seokjin rarely raises his voice and Yoongi’s glad that when Seokjin does, it’s usually for his sake.

    The man puts the phone near Yoongi’s ears and out of breath, but is relieved that he’s not being tickled, Yoongi starts with stifled laughs.  "H-Help me...I...don't want...to...do this...anymore."

    Jungkook interrupts once more, “wait!”

    Yoongi grunts in frustration. “What?”

    “So, you were laughing instead of choking!?” Jungkook thought his hyung was being beaten to death. No. He spoke way too soon. His hyung was being tickled to death.

    “Well, I was choking from laughter.”

    “That doesn’t count Hyung! I got extremely worried!” Jungkook was a bit pissed that his precious Yoongi was only being tickled. “Wait Hyung.”

    “I didn’t say anything.”

    “Well, hold up.” Jungkook paused.

    “Okay, what?”

    “SHHHHHH!”

    Yoongi’s eyes widen in shock. “Okay…?” He whispers.

    “You were still beaten! Before the tickling actually happened! You. Were. Still. Beaten. That is no laughing matter Hyung!” Jungkook is now standing and waving his arms like those balloons you see at car sales.

    “Oh my gosh. Chill. Do you just wanna hear the full story but in a nutshell?”

    “No.”

    “I feel like I’m talking a whole lot and I keep getting interrupted. Ever since I met you, I’ve talked much more than I thought I’d ever talk in my lifetime.” Yoongi crosses his arms.

    “Okay fine. But not ‘in a nutshell.’ I need small details so I knows what’s up Hyung. Otherwise, I can’t be friends with you.” Jungkook says as a “matter-of-fact.”

    “What? You’re my boyfriend though. That doesn’t make sense.” Yoongi  an eyebrow.

    “You acknowledged it! Well, I still need small details.” Jungkook smiles.

    Yoongi sighs. “Fine. Here’s the jist. I was beaten up but it wasn’t enough to actually do any long-lasting damage to me. I just got some bruises. Everything that happened after didn’t get me hurt whatsoever.”

    “Then why did something sound like it was whipping you after you said you can’t take it anymore?”

    “That was actually a whip hitting the pole next to me in an attempt threaten me but it never actually happened.”

    “Then why did you scream?”

    “Because the tickling resumed and I didn’t like it as I was talking.”

    “And you didn’t want to do it anymore because…?”

    “I was being held captive and you’re seriously asking that?”

    “Then why were you bleeding when Hoseok-hyung, Namjoon-hyung and I got to you?”

    Yoongi blushes. “Well...Okay, people get bloody noses right?”

    Jungkook nods.

    “And, I’m super duper ticklish right?”

    Jungkook nods again.

    “I laughed so much that I got a bloody nose.” Yoongi hangs his head in embarrassment.

    Jungkook wanted to melt of cuteness but he’s much more relieved he knows that nothing too dire happened to Yoongi. “Is that even possible? To laugh ‘til you bleed?”

    “Through the nose Jungkook, through the nose. It happened okay? Leave it be. It wasn’t my fault I couldn’t wipe my nose.”

    “Because you were confined.” Jungkook answers the unquestioned question.

    Yoongi mumble a barely audible “yeah.”

    “You also sounded very exhausted when we got to you.”

    “Because everyone is pumped with energy after being tickled to death.” Yoongi sarcastically says.

    “Right…” Jungkook mumbles.

    “So, in all, I’m okay. Nothing happened. I wasn’t . I’m clean. I’m okay.” Yoongi proudly declares.

    “Wait! What about  Jin-hyung laughing so hard?”

    “He found that all I got were some bruises on my face that aren’t too life-threatening. They just looked major because of the blood. Some more bruises are on my arms that are now gone, and the fact that I wasn’t hurt from the beating that I got before the tickle session. To him, that was amusing.”

    “I’m shocked he didn’t make a bigger deal out of the fact that you were still beaten.” Jungkook states.

    “I’m not. He’s usually like that. He worries over the smallest things but when the biggest things come, he never really shows that he cares.” Yoongi shrugs.

    “I don’t think that’s it Hyung.” Jungkook says.

    “Are you saying that you know Kim Seokjin more than I do?” Yoongi provokes.

    “No, no, no, no, no, no! That’s not it! It’s just that when he found out you were missing, it was like his parent gear activated. He got really aggressive and he was the most impatient to find you besides Hoseok-hyung and Namjoon-hyung.” Jungkook says with hands raised.

    “Really? He’s not usually like that with me. He knows I can protect myself. That’s why he laughed. I wasn’t scared at all. Besides being scared of Kyung-ok, but she’s on a whole nother level. No offense to your cousin.”

    “Hmm, interesting. Speaking of Noona, Jin-hyung spoke to her about it. How come he knows all of this when Noona wasn’t in the room?”

    “There’s something called security cameras. They’re like part of her or something, she has them everywhere and when I mean everywhere, I mean, everywhere. I don’t know about the bathrooms since my time of captivity wasn’t long enough to explore.”

    “I can’t believe you’re so calm about this. Most people would be traumatized.”

    “I’ve experienced worst. Just don’t tell anyone else that.” Yoongi winks.

    “This is why you need me in your life.”

    “Hmm?” Yoongi didn’t get it.

    “Someone must protect you at all times. The hyungs are doing well but they have their own lives too. You need someone with no life,” Jungkook fake coughs, “like me, to be with you at all times.”

    “That’s just constricting. I don’t like that.”

    “Of course, I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable.” Jungkook smirks.

    “Why the heck are you smirking you freak!?” Yoongi flings a pillow and Jungkook dodges.

    “Because I love you.”

    “No one does that!”

    “I do!” Jungkook laughs as he envelopes Yoongi in a cuddle in which Yoongi doesn’t resist because it’s meaningless.

    “I want my lamb skewers.” Yoongi whines.

    “I feel like you love them more than me.”

    “Maybe I do.”

    Jungkook gasps dramatically and raises his arms exaggeratedly.

    “Jungkook? What are you doing?” Yoongi’s eyes widen as the hands come closer. “Jungkook, I’m not joking, stop, don’t-you’re kidding--Jungkook what’re you doing!?” Yoongi’s questioning voice is morphed into giggles and then laughter as Jungkook becomes the Tickle Monster.

    “I’ll give you your lamb skewers if you tell me three words. If you can tell me what they are without me telling you what to say, I’ll even give you my share of skewers.” Jungkook says as he straddles Yoongi and tickles him.

    Yoongi laughs and gives in. “Fine! HAahahHaha...FINE! I’ll say them! I’ll say them! Just stop! I’ll say them dang it!”

    “You have to say them now or I’m not stopping.” Jungkook smiles.

    “I...hate….you!” Yoongi says between laughter.

    “Those aren’t the words I’m looking for. You’re close though.”

    “I’m joking! Don’t...AHAhahaahHhAAAHH...take everything...ahaha...so seriously!” Yoongi giggles.

    “Then say them!” Jungkook demands with a cheerful tone.

    “I-I-stop-I...ahahahHahahHaha..I love-I love you!” Yoongi laughs out.

    Jungkook stops and bends down to capture Yoongi’s lips in a kiss. “I love you too.”

 

----------------------------------------------------

A/N: ANNNNNNNNNNNND I hope that was good. I hope y'all liked it. I'm not sure when I'll update next but I'm still looking for the right moment that I can go back to uploading every Saturday. If I can upload next Saturday, then I think that'll be best but let's hope I don't get lazy again. I really love y'all for being patient. I love you people in general. Thank you and sorry for the lack of effort the past 2 or so months. I thank those who are so patient with me. I'm so grateful for y'all. I hope I can be better at updating now that school and AP exams are over. Thank you for reading this long book and I love you all! Bye! Have a great day/night/evening/snack/brunch/linner/afternoon/etc! Don't forget to smile! If you have trouble, think of the size difference between Jimin and Tae's hands. If that doesn't make you smile, I don't know what does. Sorry for talking so much, I love you and see you soon!