90. Crash

Love, Sweet Love

Very early chapter for today (it's currently 5:45 in the morning...) because I'm going on a school trip to a place where there's no Wi-Fi and won't be home until tomorrow. 

Word count: 282
_____________________________

Jackson was exhausted. His schedule for the latest two weeks had been intense, and that says a lot considering the amount of things he usually have booked in. 
Everyone was sleeping when he came back to the dorm, which he was thankful for. All he wanted was to drink some water and crawl in next to Mark, no questions asked, no questions answered. 
But Jackson wasn't the luckiest person in the universe and his mental tiredness affected him psysically. As he drank his water and was about to put the glass on the counter, his fingers felt too tired to do the simple motion, resulting in him dropping the glass. 
Because it was in the middle of the night there was no possibility the glass wouldn't shatter and Jackson cursed himself for dropping the now broken glass.
"Jackson?"
Jackson's head snapped up, eyes meeting Mark's warm pair.
"Sorry, did I wake you?"
"No, I was waiting. What happened?"
"N-nothing, I just...I just...I don't know."
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah, I'm just so tired."
Mark understood and stopped asking. He went up to Jackson, grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the kitchen and into their bedroom.
"What about the others?", Jackson muttered, feeling guilty in case he woke them up.
"Don't worry about them, they could sleep through a house party."
Mark left their room and Jackson assumed he was cleaning the kitchen because he came back just a few minutes later.
Jackson was already lying on the bed, so Mark laid down facing him. He pulled Jackson face into his neck, feeling Jackson relax against him. No words were needed, being around each other meaning more than any words ever could.

_____________________________