55. Rain

Love, Sweet Love

Word count: 261
_____________________________

"We're home soon, don't worry!"
They were a very lucky couple, they got supported by not only family and friends but also the whole JYP Nation. However whatever was up there did not show as much support. 
They were having a date outside since the weather allowed it. At least for an hour or two. They didn't count the exact time but they surely hadn't been there for an extremely long time before the sky opened up and it started pouring. 
Both quick to their feet, they started running towards the dorm. But when the pavement is full of puddles, it can get slippery, which Mark got a taste of as he slipped forward. He waited for his body to hit the ground but was instead met with a strong pair of arms. In no way needing to check who's arms, he thanked the person.
"Thanks Jacks, really saved me a lot of problems there..."
Jackson just looked at him while smiling. Suddenly forgetting about their current location, which was more or less outside the dorm, they got lost in each other's eyes while uncounsciously leaning in, letting their lips touch sweetly. 
"I always wanted a kiss in the rain.", Mark told the other as their kiss ended.
"You're certainly not the only one.", Jackson replied and leaned in to re-connect their lips. Before they touched once again, they were unfortunately interrupted. 
"Yah, you can continue inside! We have a schedule tomorrow and I'm sure the CEO wouldn't prefer both of you to be sick!"
Mark groaned. "Oh, shut up Jinyoung!"

_____________________________