40. Diary/Journal

Love, Sweet Love

Word count: 494
_____________________________

When looking for his notebook filled with lyrics, Jackson had accidently stumbled across an unfamiliar notebook. He wasn't sure what it contained, he didn't even know where it came from because it surely was not his. Trying to come up with which member owned it, he decided to just open and see inside to find out. There wasn't a name inside, and as he read the first few phrases he realized it was a diary. Both the way it was written and the hand writing gave Jackson a hint of who it was. Mark.
Jackson decided it wasn't the whole world if he started to read a little. He was way too curious to turn back now.
'Today I auditioned for JYP. I didn't want to do it but my friends kept telling me to and this one lady who held the auditions told me I should. So I did. I don't think I'll get in for various of reasons. But who knows? Miracles do happen.'
It was a lot darker than Jackson would've expected and for some reasons he felt attached to it.
'It's been three days and I got a call back telling me to come and do a second audition. I can't believe they actually consider me an option, I mean look at me. I'm not idol material.'
Jackson couldn't believe what he read. When he first met Mark, he thought Mark was such a professional, knowing how to do a lot of stuff without instructions and not to talk about his great looks. The fact that Mark usually called himself not that good looking was something Jackson would never understand.
'Wow. I'm officially a JYP trainee. I'll be moving to South Korea next week and start the real training. I'm actually looking forward to it.'
Jackson smiled and kept reading some entries from a long time ago before skipping to the page Mark wrote on last.
'I don't know what I've done to deserve Jackson. I know I'll never be able to tell him how much he means to me because not even the best words can describe it. Words don't do him justice. The fact that he wanted to be together with me romantically is beyond me seeing he could have anyone he wants. I'm really thankful.'
Jackson wasn't sure how to feel. At the same time as he felt flattered from Mark's nice words, he felt as if he had a hole in his chest due to Mark's insecurities. Mark wasn't the most confident person, everyone knew that. But Jackson never thought he would question why he picked him over anyone else. Jackson thought Mark knew that already.
Therefore Jackson set up a new goal. When putting the diary back where he found it, he picked up his notebook that happened to be lying beside the diary. He was going to write Mark a song. And he was going to make Mark see how beautiful he actually was.

_____________________________