115. Apology

Love, Sweet Love

a/n: how about some angst + fluff

Word count: 704
_____________________________

To say it was easy was a lie. Nothing about dating your group mate was easy, especially not when you had to hide it most of the day because of cameras and people outside of the company who didn't know about them.
Neither of them wanted to give up their relationship anyway, figuring it would be worth it in the end.
"For the last time, there's nothing going on with me and Nichkhun!"
"Are you sure? Because it does not look like nothing!"
"I would know more than you because you're too busy with Jooheon!"
"We're recording a show together, what would you expect?"
"Excuse me? You're trying to make me out to be some sort of idiot?"
"I'm just stating the obvious in case you didn't notice!"
Mark didn't speak up and just faced the floor.
"And I'm just on the same label as Nichkhun and therefore we speak. But apparently that went over your head."
"Are you calling me ignorant?"
"I don't know, feeling the comment hit somewhere?"
Jackson gave an annoyed sigh and ran a hand through his hair.
"You're being ridiculous."
"Oh, I'm being ridiculous? If you didn't notice you're just as much part of this as I am!"
"At least I have a valid reason for my argument!"
"They are not at all valid!"
"Are you stupid? Of course they are valid! Did you cheating on me with Nichkhun make you less logical or what?"
"Okay, so I'm an idiot, I'm stupid and I'm cheating too? Why don't you just break this off already?"
"Mark, that's not what I meant..."
"Sure you didn't, you didn't at all tell me this straight to my face."
"Will you stop being so sarcastic, I'm trying to solve this!"
"I'll leave you to solve it then."
Mark walked towards the door, and as he grabbed the handle, Jackson gripped his wrist.
"Mark, please-"
"Let me go! I don't want to see you! Go see Jooheon instead!"
"I'm not cheating on you!"
"If I'm cheating on you for being friends with Nichkhun, you're cheating on me being with Jooheon."
Mark left the room with immediate regret but kept going because he let his stupid pride get the best of him. As soon as he told Jinyoung where he was heading and making him promise not to tell Jackson, he left the dorm.

He went to the practice room and was going to practice but instead broke down in tears. Fighting with Jackson was the worst thing he knew and he wished he wasn't so stubborn. Only if he could turn back time.
He wasn't sure how long went by, but as his tears dried leaving his eyes red and bloodshot, the door to the room opened, a just as broken Jackson entering the room. As soon as he saw Mark, he went over, sat down on the couch beside him and hugging him close.
"I'm so sorry for everything.", Jackson whispered.
"I'm sorry too. We're equal in this."
Mark snuggled further into Jackson's neck, inhaling his favorite scent. He kissed where Jackson's pulse was the strongest, letting his lips rest there.
"I don't actually think you're cheating on me with Nichkhun."
"And I know you're not cheating on me."
They spent ten minutes cuddling and enjoying each others' embrace now that they made up.
"How did you know I was here though?"
"Jaebum got tired of me whining and forced Jinyoung to tell."
"How did you know I'd tell Jinyoung?"
Jackson gave him a look.
"Are you calling me an idiot again?"
Mark saw panic flash in Jackson's eyes and kissed him to resure him he was joking.
"Sorry, too soon."
"You scared me!"
Mark ran his hand through Jackson's hair.
"Why did I ever think you would cheat on me with Nichkhun, it would definitely be with Jinyoung."
Mark hit Jackson's head, not hard enough to hurt him.
"Sorry, too soon."
Mark couldn't help but smile.
"I love you Jackson."
Jackson smiled too. "I love you too Mark."
Mark almost liked fighting with Jackson. Not because he liked getting insulted or insulting Jackson but because of how close they got brought together after their apologies were said. It would always be worth it.

_____________________________