120. City

Love, Sweet Love

Word Count: 437
_____________________________

For the first time in what seemed like forever, Mark felt homesick. Despite originally living the furtest away, he was the one to get least homesick and most of the time he was the one the other members leaned on when they felt down. 

Mark sat down by the window, looking at the small view of Seoul they had from their window. It wasn't much but you could still see a little. Suddenly Seoul, his home since 2010, felt foreign as if it was the first time he visited the city this night. He missed Los Angeles. He missed his family, his friends and everything else he left behind. If someone asked if he regretted ever auditioning, he would simply answer 'Yes, but no', which to some wouldn't make any sense but he was sure there were still people who would understand. He did regret leaving everything he loved behind, but he didn't regret a thing of what he has accomplished. Maybe it was harder to explain than he thought.
"Are you still up?", turning his head around, he was met with the soft eyes of his boyfriend. Jackson had been away to shoot some variety show and already told the others he would be home late, which he was since the others were already sleeping. Couldn't really blame them though, it was almost two at night after all.
"Yeah.", he didn't really want to tell Jackson about his homesickness, didn't want to show his weakness.
"How come?", Jackson said as he started to get changed and ready to sleep. "Something wrong?"
Mark didn't answer and turned his attention from Jackson to the city outside. Even though it was dark outside, you could see the city due to all lights and cars. Soon enough Jackson sat down beside him and grabbed his hand.
"Talk to me."
Mark stayed quiet for a minute, not knowing how to start.
"I...I miss L.A."
"That's completely normal you know."
"I'm supposed to be the one everyone else can lean on when they miss their old home, I'm not supposed to show this stupid weakness-"
Mark was cut off when Jackson turned his head to press a loving kiss on his lips. Mark immediately relaxed and lean closer to the other. Jackson had that effect on him.
"It's not a weakness, stupid. I would actually question you if you didn't feel homesick at times."
Mark smiled at the ground. "Thanks Jackson.", he whispered and squeezed Jackson's hand lightly. Jackson leaned forward and kissed Mark's forehead.
"Let's go to bed, Dimsum."
Jackson was what made the city of Seoul feel just like home.

_____________________________