45. Stereo/Speaker

Love, Sweet Love

Word count: 235
_____________________________

Mark entered the room he shared with Jackson, a stereo in his hands.
"Do you remember this one?"
Jackson looked at the stereo, eyes lighting up once he saw what it was.
"How could I ever forget? Where did you find it?"
"In one of the kitchen cabinets I didn't even know was possible to open."
Jackson chuckled at the older's cuteness before turning his attention back to the machine in the hands of his loved one.
"We should keep it in here."
Mark put it down beside the bed and sat down next to where Jackson was sitting.
"I'm so glad you found it, it has been so long since it was used."
Back when they both were trainees, they had saved up money to buy it themselves for when they wanted to practice but a computer wasn't available. It had been rather expensive but had a lot of good qualities such as taking phones, CD's and cassette tapes. It had brought them together since neither of the two knew much Korean and communicated with both English and Mandarin and would have to speak to one another about which one to buy.
"We should put it to use."
"Couldn't agree more."
"Do you think some of our old cassette tapes are still here somewhere?"
"We could always look for them."
They spent the rest of the day looking for more of their old memories.

_____________________________