111. Hug

Love, Sweet Love

a/n: not angsty but nowhere as fluffy as some others.
Rated M for semi-foul language.
Word count: 379
_____________________________

It had certainly been a tough week. Rehearsing countless of hours every day for the upcoming comeback had not been a dance on roses and making it through without yelling at each other had been a challenge. They were all slightly worried for their relationships could develope for better or for worse. Especially worried was the only canon couple of the group. They had been fighting on and off, where they could be insulting each other one second, drowning each other in compliments the other and the other members had no idea what to do.
"I'm sorry but if you're going to be so damn stubborn, I can't help you in any way!", Mark shouted at the younger.
"I don't need your ing help, I'm not some three year old!", was the immediate response.
Mark let his fingertips rub his temples as he felt an upcoming headache.
"I just don't understand why you're so mad today out of all days."
They had martial arts practice and since Jackson continuously failed one movement, the instructor asked Mark to stay back and help, which instead of practice ended up in another fight.
"I can do this myself! Why don't you go hang out with Jinyoung instead?!"
'So that's his main problem, huh?', Mark thought to himself.
"I've already told you, Jinyoung and I are nothing more than best friends."
"Are you sure? Jinyoung's eyes when you flip say a complete other thing..."
"He's just concern. Damnit Jackson, you don't see me flipping you off because you hang out with Bambam, do you?"
Jackson turned around, feeling embarrased for being jealous for no reason. "I guess not..."
Mark sighed and walked up to Jackson, catching him in a back hug.
"You have no reason to be jealous. I'd turn down everyone for you, and you know that."
"I know, I'm sorry, alright. I...I don't know what flew into me."
Jackson turned around to wrap his arms around the other. They stood in the middle of the practice room just hugging each other, taking in every curve of each other's body. Because of the heavily packed schedule they didn't have a lot of time together and finally being close was a pleasure to both of them. Sometimes all you need is a hug.

_____________________________