27. Bathrobe

Love, Sweet Love

Word count: 216
_____________________________

Warm showers was one of Mark's favorite things in the evenings. The hot water would warm his body again after the sweat from practice would freeze his body after drying and his muscles would relax instead of aching. The fresh feelings was also a bonus. He would always dress in his room and therefore always brought a bathrobe instead of clothes with him to the bathroom. He couldn't understand people who didn't use them, it felt better than putting clothes on straight after a shower.
"Well, hello there."
Mark faced Jackson who was lying on their bed, now looking up from the magazine he was reading.
"Don't you look fine."
Mark rolled his eyes. "Wow, flattering."
"I love it when you take showers."
"Thank you?"
"My intentions weren't half as creepy as you think. I just like seeing you wear those bathrobes."
"Oh, yeah, because that's not at all creepy."
Jackson laughed and stood up, walking up to the older. "You're unbeatable."
"And you're a ert."
"You love this ert."
"A little bit too much for my own good."
Jackson wrapped his arms around Mark, leaning in further for his mouth to reach Mark's left ear.
"You, my dear princess, only deserves the best."
"Thanks but I'd like to keep this bathrobe on for a while."

_____________________________