13. Gift/Present

Love, Sweet Love

Word count: 374
(Shameless self-promo: feel free to read my other Markson story called 
Gift)
____________________________

Jackson being busy was nothing new to GOT7 or their fans, they all knew he was the member who got the most offers to different things such as variety shows and it obviously took a toll on him even if he enjoyed it.
When Mark would tell Jackson to decline some offers or tell Park Jinyoung, the PD, to let him have a short break, Jackson would just chuckle and kiss the older's forehead, trying to assure him he was fine.
"You're my strength, hyung. All I need is to see you and I feel refilled with energy."
Then, one day when Jackson looked even more tired, and Mark decided he was going to buy his overworked boyfriend a gift. He went to a nearby jewelry store and decided to ask for a very special present.
He went back a week later when he got a text saying what he asked for was done and Jackson had asked where he was heading. Mark didn't answer, nor did he let him come with him.
"I'll be back in a quarter."
He came back ten minutes later, more excited than he had been for a very long while.
"Jackson~", he sing-sanged while walking over to Jackson, who was watching some TV-show in the living room. Mark was thankful the others were in their rooms, or else he'd be very embarrassed.
"Yeah, sunshine?", Jackson answered, smiling tiredly at Mark.
"I have something for you!"
Jackson's eyes lit up in curiosity. Mark handed him the small black box.
"Aren't we too young?"
Mark raised an eyebrow. "What?"
"Oh...nothing, sweetie, nothing.", Jackson said with a slight blush.
Jackson opened the box and took out a silver ring. On the outside it was plain silver, nothing suspicious at all. But on the inside, the date they got together was carved.
"Wow...Mark...I don't know what to say..."
"Whether you were lying or serious, I thought if I somehow managed to give you energy you can just look at the ring and think of us."
Mark had been avoiding Jackson's eyes all along because he felt he just took for granted that he's the reason Jackson feel energized at times.
"Mark.", Jackson grabbed his face to make eye contact. "I love it."

____________________________