47. Attic

Love, Sweet Love

Word count: 268
_____________________________

The couple were visiting Hong Kong and got to stay at Jackson's parents' house instead of in a hotel room. 
Jackson's parents were out shopping and Mark and Jackson were left in the house alone. 
Jackson told Mark he didn't have to help him, but Mark had insisted that going through old things in the attic was fun. The least thing Jackson would do was to tell Mark off, and who wants to be up there alone?
"What's this?"
Mark held up a box for Jackson to see as if asking if he could open it. 
"You probably don't want to see what's inside...", Jackson hesitatingly told the older.
"How come? What's in here?"
"My old photos."
As soon as Jackson finished the sentence, the lid was open and Mark picked up a bunch of photos. 
"Oh my god! Look at you!"
"Yah!"
Jackson crawled over to Mark and grabbed the photos.
"Jackson, please!"
Jackson's face was bright red as he shook his head.
"Nope. It's way too embarrassing."
"But you were so cute!"
Jackson gave Mark a look.
"You're still cute, but now you're leaning more towards the handsome or y way."
Jackson ruffled Mark's hair. Mark leaned forward, close enough for them feel each others' breaths. Jackson closed his eyes, ready to feel the other's lips on his.
"Please?", Mark breathed out. 
Jackson didn't reply and instead grabbed Mark's neck, forcing him forward, their lips finally meeting in a sweet kiss. 
A few minutes later, Mark pulled away. 
"Pleeeaaase?"
Jackson sighed. 
"Only because you're so cute!"
"Who knew being in an attic could be this fun?"

_____________________________