67. Ambulance

Love, Sweet Love

a/n: I'm not in any way a professional in the medical area, and do not know if any of this is possible but it felt like it was.
(When you don't dare to google because of the risk of getting vulgar pictures)

Word count: 433
_____________________________

Mark was usually very skilled when it came to martial arts, and for most part he was extremely careful. He felt almost indestructable when doing his thing. But sometimes accidents are bound to happen.
Everything was going great, for the first time in a couple of months they performed Girls, Girls, Girls live again. They were quite unlucky though, the stage had been quite slippery during their whole performance and it made Mark nervous. He tried not to think about it, tried his best not to stress himself. It would go fine.
And his cartwheel and flip went well, the flip with Jackson went fine. But the last one. The one he did alone straight after the Markson flips. It all happened in the matter of a second, no one really having time to react to what just happened. He had slipped and landed on his elbow. One second he was in the air, the other he was lying on the stage, craddling his now weirdly angled elbow, eyes shut and burning with tears. The others were by his side in an instant, the staff turning off the lights.
"Mark! Are you okay?!", Jackson was on his knees, lifting Mark's upper body into his lap. He was met by a groan and only then he noticed the elbow, staring at it in horror. "Call an ambulance! Hurry!"

Mark couldn't remember what happened next, but the next time he opened his eyes he was met by Jackson's concern eyes.
"Jacks?"
"How are you feeling? Does it still hurt?"
"I don't know. I can't feel anything."
Their short conversation was interrupted by one of the two paramedics in the vehicle.
"That's good. In order to ease both your pain and healing process, we had to break the bone that had been badly dislocated."
He looked down at his arm and could first now feel the tightly wrapped bandage that was wrapped around the whole elbow area, inclding the upper arm where he could still feel his arm.
"Is the hospital far away from here?", Jackson asked, grabbing the hand on Mark's healthy arm.
"Not at all, we'll be inside the hospital in less than a quarter."
Jackson nodded Mark's hair.
"It'll be alright."
He couldn't care less that there was someone else there with them. He didn't care if the paramedic would reveal their secret to the rest of the world or record what was happening. All he cared for was being their for Mark.
He leaned down to press a soft kiss to his forehead while patting his chest.
"It'll all be alright."

_____________________________