12. Hallucinations

Love, Sweet Love

a/n: I haven't actually gotten rid of my wisdom teeth so I have no idea if this is accurate

Also, I'd like to wish Mark Tuan an amazing birthday because he deserves it so bad, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK<3

Word count: 517
_____________________________

The day Jackson had been dreading for such a long time arrived and he found himself being forced out of the dorm and into the waiting car by his older boyfriend, also known as Mark Tuan. It felt like a scene ripped straight out of a cartoon where one character drags the other and the one being dragged is pulling every other object to somehow save themselves which results in them scratching the walls. No objects or walls were harmed in the process of getting Jackson inside the car.
"I don't want to!", Jackson protested.
"It'll be over before you know. You'll be drugged anyway."
"Drugs?!"
Mark sighed. In hopes of getting Jackson to cooperate, he acted as if the whole situation was bothering him, which it actually didn't at all. Getting what he wanted, Mark told himself it was okay to be this way going to the dentist. He was probably the same when he pulled out his wisdom teeth. 

"Where am I?", Jackson slurred. Mark felt an urge to laugh. The younger was so out of it he didn't have a clue what was going on around him. "Why is the sky white? It doesn't look like clouds at all! What even."
"You're inside, Jacks. It's the ceiling."
Jackson furrowed his eyebrows. "Looks like the sky to me."
Jackson turned to face Mark and his eyes grew a size, making Mark raise his eyebrow.
"What?"
"I didn't know you had a twin brother, Markie! What is his name?"
"Are you kidding me? I'm alone with you in here."
"Nope, there's a guy beside you...dressed the same way...You even speak in unison, this is so cool!"
Mark let out an actual laugh. Normally Jackson was a very stubborn person who wouldn't give in and a medically drugged Jackson was even worse.
"You should totally get different hairstyles so people can tell you apart!"
"What else do you see?"
Jackson looked around and his eyes got caught on the computer screen across the room. He sat up and got ready to head towards it when Mark pushed him back down.
"Where are you going?"
"I need to use the gigantic phone over there and check SNS. Who knows how long I've been gone if the sky has turned white instead of blue."
"Sounds like you're still gone.", Mark muttered.
"Nevermind, they can survive for an hour or two while I get a tan."
"Most people don't get tans inside a dentist office."
"Can you feel the burning sun? Isn't it lovely?"
"I guess it would be lovely if there was an actual sun inside this room."
The dentist walked in, holding a board with notes.
"We're done for the day, you may now leave."
Mark thanked the doctor and pulled Jackson towards the door, having Jackson leaning on his back for support.
"I kid you not, it's like you're drunk.", Mark told him.
"Drunk on your love, Markie~"
Mark felt a smile grow on his lips. Even when he was drugged, Jackson found a way to make Mark feel loved. Mark couldn't thank Jackson enough for that. 

_____________________________

생일축하합니다 마크오빠 ^^