PLAN CHANGER

Too Fast To Live, Too Young To Die

|  P L A N   C H A N G E R | 

 

Sandara bit her lips while frowning. Hades’ words were still ringing her head. Her head is throbbing in pain as she thought of the talk she had with her foster father. She can't let it happen. He can't step down as the leader. Not at least for now or for her.

 

It will only ruin everything she planned.

 

Being the leader of Double Dragons is not on the top of her bucket list. It's the reason as to why she planned everything. She can't be hired as the leader. Not that she's about to leave the gang.

 

'KNOCK-KNOCK!'

 

She suddenly heard someone knocking her door breaking her trance.

 

"Yes? Who's there?"

 

She frowned even more when no one answer. She was about to ask again when she heard a familiar voice from the other side of the shut door.

 

"It's me, Sandara," Jiyong's husky voice entered her ears.

 

Her eyes widen and seats straight in alarm. Her heart was thumping fast again every Jiyong is near.

 

"N-Neh? C-Come in," she stuttered and fixed herself.

 

Jiyong entered her office silently. He shut the door behind him and awkwardly looked at her. Sandara stands up and bowed at him.

 

"U-Um," he swallowed awkwardly and tried his best not to look at her.

 

"Yes? Do...do you need anything?" she asked curiously.

 

Jiyong cleared the lump in his throat and mustered his courage to look at her finally. He gasped and get lost in her eyes the moment he caught her eyes.

 

After long 13 years, for the first time, Jiyong got the chance to see those expressive orbs of her. It's the same eyes that looked at him fondly. It’s the same eyes that glow and shine whenever she's happy. It’s the same eyes that shed tears when her cat died. Those were the eyes that pleaded to him 'that' night. It is the eyes that he last saw the day she left to New York. It is those eyes that he looked at while promising to wait for her no matter what.

 

"Jiyong-ssi?" she called.

 

'Jiyong-SSI?' he thought. 'She's not even calling me oppa anymore.'

 

Time sure slipped away. There are few things remains but sadly a lot had change.

 

"Uncle told me that you had talked already," he started trying to bury the pain and longing on the piths of his heart.

 

"He did?" Sandara was surprised her father informed him. "Yeah. He told me that he's stepping down from his post as the leader," she sighs.

 

"Neh. He also told me your reaction," she looked at him. "You didn't say anything but you looked confuse," Jiyong added.

 

"Chincha. Appa did tell you that too?" she smiled a bit before sighing. "Is this why you're here?"

 

Jiyong stiffens and just stared at her blankly.

 

"No," he then frowned. "What did uncle say exactly?"

 

She shrugged. "That's all. He just informed me his retirement plan," she answered.

 

Jiyong gasped again and cursed silently. He mumbled incoherent words he can only understand. He raked his hair frustrated.

 

"What is it? What's the problem?" she furrowed her brows together in confusion.

 

"Nothing," he breathes out and handed her some files. "Here. Uncle wants you to have a copy of those."

 

Sandara accepted it unintentionally touching his hand. Both of them felt electrocuted. They were startled with the sudden sensation. Eyes stared at each other as they completely stilled at their place. None of them dared move for they both didn't want to ruin the connection.

 

It's undeniable. It's very clear that both of them have something together. The unspoken spark that nourished in those parted years they had.

 

'I missed you,' he wanted to say but he can't.

 

'I missed you,' she can say but she won't.

 

Two hearts were longing for each other. Two hearts beats the same tune. But have different struggles. One is resisting and the other is chided.

 

"Sandara..." They were startled when Bom entered the room without knocking. "Oh! Jiyong? You're here?" the woman was surprise first to see him there. A slowly smirk forms her lips watching the two who are awkwardly looking away. "I see. You find your guts finally," she .

 

Jiyong choked and widens his eyes at her.

 

"I’ll go ahead. Bye!" he coughed and left the two women alone.

 

Bom shakes her head following the guy by her eyes. 'Aish! Stupid Kwon!'

 

"What are you doing here, Bom?" Sandara asked.

 

"I was about to ask you out. The maknaes and I will go grab a lunch. Wanna come?" she said.

 

Sandara smiled and nodded.

 

"Sure! Just give me a minute."

 

"Okay," Bom shrugs. "By the way, what is Jiyong doing here?"

 

"We just talk. And he delivered some files from appa."

 

"Hmm," Bom just nods. "Are you done?"

 

"Neh! Let's go!"

 

"Kaja!"

 

 

***

 

"Aish!" Jiyong ruffled his hair upon entering his office. "Bom noona really has an impeccable timing! I almost got caught," he mumbled to himself.

 

He groaned this time upon remembering that he forgot to talk Sandara about Hades' full plan. The old man really likes to torture him.

 

Why didn't he tell everything to Sandara? Why the hell he just told her the retirement? What about the other things he planned?

 

"What is your plan, Uncle?" he thought deeply.

 

 

***

 

Hades barks his orders rapidly at his men and dismissed them before entering the conference room. The men inside stood up and bowed at him in respect.

 

"Did you bring the things I told you?" he asked as he settled on the head chair.

 

"Neh, boss," they answered in unison.

 

“Falcon did you have the draft with you?” Hades asked Tablo who has an alias Falcon in their gang.

 

“Neh. Here. Check this out,” Tablo gives him a neat folder.

 

Hades scanned the copy and nods approvingly. “This is good. Good job! Hyena, Jackal, did you have any update of what I asked you?”

 

Mithrajin or Hyena looked at his partner Jackal who is apparently DJ Tukutz.

 

“Neh, Boss. We got talked to Dingo and Python. They agreed right away after we told them the circumstances,” Jackal answered as Hyena nodded in agreement. They are talking about the leaders of Seven Star Mob and H.S.S Mob.

 

They are the team which dealt with the gang’s ruling. They are called the law adviser lead by Falcon or Tablo. Mithrajin (Hyena) and DJ Tukutz (Jackal) is his assistant.

 

“Good! Fox and Tiger make sure to file the financial assets of the gang and handed it over to Jiyong. You two keep our operations in monitor,” he turns to Jinu and Sean who are seating on his right.

 

“Yes, boss,” they said.

 

“Our deal with Russian Mafia succeeded despite some hindrances. We doubled our fund since then aside from Hare’s contribution with western dealings,” Sean (Tiger) informed them.

 

“We retrieved as well the hijacked ammunitions in the port last mission. G-Dragon and his team pretty much handled that ,” Jinu (Fox) said scanning his own copy of the report.

 

Hades darkens his face being reminded of that unexpected attack from Triple Ace gang. Some of his men got injured but there were few who didn’t make it. Those attacks that were been happening to them isn’t just something to take lightly. It’s been months. Something is going on. They’ve been targeted by small gangs for several months already.

 

It is true that he decided to lay-low in their negotiations and do business quietly. But that decision seems like being taken advantage by street gangs who wants to rule Gwangju from their position. They underestimated their gang. Double Dragons has been one of the strongest gang in Seoul. And it will stay to be.

 

“Eagle worked with the umbras and find out who is the ing bastard started this madness. Ask Capricorn to help you. I want them in our hands dead or alive, arasso?” he ordered angrily.

 

“As you wish, Hades,” Teddy (Eagle) said. “I actually asked Leopard and Panther to begin the search. They’re on it,” he added pertaining to Master Wu and Dok2.

 

Teddy, Masta Wu and Dok2 are also known as the Crisis Crew. They handle mostly the problems of the gang as such the recent attacking of the other gangs to them. Umbra is their gang unit that serves as the spies and information researchers. Lydia (Capricorn) is the one leading the team which is apparently Hyo Rin (Scorpio) belonged to.

 

“Whoever bastard planned this will pay. You had to get them as soon as possible, Eagle. I don’t want to repeat what happened before with the White Crow,” he said grimly.

 

The men in the conference room shivered at the memory of that trouble 13 years ago. Especially when a certain dragon was unleashed after several years of reencounter with the deceased gang.

 

 

***

/flashback/

Young Sandara and Jiyong continued to enjoy their little ‘date’ in the carnival. They had fun and played on the shooting booths. They even won several items for remembrance. Until they noticed that it’s already late at night. They had forgotten the time completely.

 

“Let’s go home now, Sandara. Uncle might be looking for us now. It’s already eight o’ clock,” Jiyong said.

 

“But oppa! I’m still enjoying! Just few minutes more, juseyo?” Sandara pleaded with her puppy eyes and pouted lips that Jiyong cannot refuse.

 

“Fine! Just ten minutes, arasso? And we’ll go home,” he said.

 

Sandara nodded eagerly and they spent another ten minutes walking around the carnival before Jiyong really dragged her to go home. They were walking on dimly street back to the Red mansion where they are staying with the others when Jiyong’s senses heightened alert.

 

He stopped walking and looked around their surrounded gripping Sandara’s wrist tightly.

 

“Oppa?” Sandara asked clueless as she felt his hold tightens.

 

“Just hold onto me, okay. Keep walking and don’t be scared,” he said and pulled her closer to him as they walked together.

 

Sandara felt shiver all of the sudden. She became scared of what he said.

 

“Is there something wrong, oppa?” she asked.

 

“Someone’s following us,” she suddenly felt nervous as she looked at Jiyong with wide eyes. “Shh…don’t be afraid, neh. I am here,” he assured her.

 

“But oppa—“

 

“I’ll protect you, promised!” he cut her off.

 

Somehow Sandara felt safe. She trusted him. She knew he won’t let anything happened.

 

Just when they get passed to the alley, a black van blocked their way put them on halt. Jiyong quickly hide her from his back and protectively hold her wrist as he eyed the men who alighted from the car. They are approximately five hoodlums plus the driver.

 

“Get them!” one of them barked and they started to approach Jiyong and Sandara.

 

“Ji…” Sandara tremble din fear behind him.

 

Jiyong hissed as he eyes the four hoodlums in front of them as they wore a snide smirk with their weapons. The hoodlums start to attack them but Jiyong was quick enough to dragged Sandara to run. He can fight them but they are too many besides he can’t fight while minding Sandara.

 

“Run faster, Sandara!” he said as they run away from the men chasing after them.

 

“I’m trying oppa! But I’m really scared,” she cried out.

 

“I’m here! Just run, okay!” he shots back and spares a glance at their back. The men are almost near them. “Oh, !” he cursed and run faster without releasing his hold to Sandara.

 

“Oppa!” Sandara tripped.

 

“! Come on! Stand up, Sandara! We can’t get caught!” he said as he helped her up.

 

“Ahhh!” Sandara cried out in pain.

 

“Got you!” one of the men got hold of Sandara while panting heavily with all the chasing they did.

 

“Yah! Let go of her!” Jiyong tried to punch the man but failed when another man got him.

 

“You pest! You gave us a hard time!” the hoodlum said as they dragged them back to the car. Jiyong tried to wiggle free from their hold while Sandara just cried out for his name.

 

“Oppa! Help me!”

 

/end of flashback/

 

Jiyong bolted up from deep slumber having the same nightmare all over again. He is sweating and panting heavily. He raked his drench hair and exhaled trying to gasp the reality.

 

That nightmare played every night in his sleep ever since that day. It feels real like he was warp in a time zone 13 years earlier. The time where he was still a useless and weak boy.

 

He hated it.

 

He blames himself for not being strong enough to save Sandara. If he just much stronger, she wouldn't have to leave. They could have been together by now. But things happened.

 

That's why ever since that day, Kwon Jiyong trained hard to be the strongest as he became G-Dragon.

 

 

 

 

UPDATED. HAPPY HALLOWEEN (*U*)

xxx,

bonapaix

 

disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. I do not wish to offend any culture or flount any norm in writing this story. Please reminded that it was made out of the author's imagination. Do not repost on other site. Do Not plagiarize any work you do not own. Similar work is not meant to be copied.

|info source:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kkangpae|