Baby Baby

Let's Not Fall in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Eunji’s POV

I can’t believe myself. I can’t believe I am this brave, accepting him as my boyfriend. I just broke up with Baekhyun not more than 3 months ago. Now, I already dating G-Dragon. Is it make sense? Am I player? How can I let my desire and my curiousness of him win this time? Why I can handle it well? I am such stupid girl! Act without thinking! Now what I am gonna do? I don’t know anything about G-Dragon Seonbaenim at all. How I am supposed to behave in front of him? I think I am gonna be crazy! What I have to do!!!

Good night sweety
(xoxo KJY)

I open my phone right away to check who send me the message in the middle of the night like this. It’s G-Dragon Seonbaenim. I look at his simple message. I throw my phone on my bed and I rolled my body on my bed. I think I am surely gonna be crazy. Now what I have to do??!! I am regretting it now!

Eunji woke up late. She have schedule at 1pm so she don’t need to wake up early. She need more sleep to forget how unthoughtful her act last night. But, she can’t back off. It because it’s not just about her decision. It involve someone else. She get up and walk toward the kitchen. She take one slice of bread and put the chocolate jam on it. She eat it slowly. She still think about it, how reckless she was yesterday.

Someone push the bell, Namjoo open it right away after she look at the person at the monitor. She go to the kitchen holding a bucket of colorful flower. She give it to Eunji whose busy eating.

“Eonnie for you,” she give the flower to blank Eunji and sit in front of Eunji, feeling excited suddenly.

“What commotion in this morning. Who send you flower, Ji? Fans?” Chorong join Namjoo, sitting besides her.  

“No, Eonnie, it’s different. I think it’s man who close with Eunji Eonnie,” said Namjoo too excited. Eunji still can’t understand the situation. She open the card and read it thoroughly.

Good morning, baby
KJY

Now Eunji have to face the curious sister in front of her. But, Bomi’s hand suddenly appear in front of her face. She hold Eunji’s phone.

“It’s ringing. Your ‘Lovely GD’ call,” told Bomi. Bomi sit beside Eunji and join to eat. Eunji hesitate to pick it up. Bomi without hesitate pick it up the phone and place it at Eunji’s ear. Eunji look at Bomi annoyed. Bomi just don’t care and eat the bread instead. 

“Hello,” said her finally. She can’t find another word, just ‘hello’ that come out from .

“Do you get my flower?” ask GD to blank Eunji.

“Yes, I just got it. What flower is it for?” ask Eunji.

“Today is our second day, remember? I forgot to give you flower last night. So, I send it today. Sorry I can’t give it by myself. I’m on the way to the airport. I have a work at Japan but I will come back tonight. Let’s grab dinner together,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter